AnonD-97733, 24 Mar 2014Hey bro tell me 1 thing is stick is usable after kitkat on the board. Do we hav any 3rd party ... moreYes stick (spen) is usable and phone still detects pressure points. However, snote is note there but you can use third part apps like "memo" available in google play. you can still draw and do whatever you want on gnote.
AnonD-84893, 24 Mar 2014Guys Guys Guys...... Stop waiting and start living. It is confirmed that Samsung will not c... moreHey bro tell me 1 thing is stick is usable after kitkat on the board. Do we hav any 3rd party apps which v can install on kitkat and use spen.......
Just wondering my SGN is only a couple of month old and the back button doesn't work anymore, it beeps but does nothing and if i'm playing a game, on the net or just in settings it just stops after about 30secs and returns to the home screen very frustrating, has anyone else had these probs????
Guys Guys Guys......
Stop waiting and start living. It is confirmed that Samsung will not come out with any latest updates anymore. If it wanted to, updates would have reached you. But Samsung is numb on this. So don't expect any more updates from them. Instead update manually to 4.4.2 kitkat version yourself. Its easy and safe. Let me share my experience. I update to samsung rom 4.1.2 jelly bean and was happy with it until I bought Nexus 7 with kitkat pre-installed on it. The touch and feel of kit kat was far superior and I started feeling of having it on my Note. So I did following:
1. Root your Note: Its easy and simple. Any nerd can do it if you just google it. However for you guys I can just tell you to try online rooting tool which is safe like Kingoapproot.com (i used this and my phone was rooted in 2 mins).
2. Install clockworkmod recovery. For installing Kitkat you have to install 22.214.171.124 (+). This will replace your default recovery (which you get by pressing Volume up+home+power button together) with clockworkmod recovery. More info on this you can get from googling and XDA links.
3. Now install custom Kitkat rom. I have tried both Omni and Cyanogenmod roms but as far as battery life and performance is concern Cyanogenmod is better. So go for it clindly. Go to http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=n7000 and download the latest nightly and copy paste the zip file on your external (preferred) or internal memory cards.
4. VERY IMP.. make backup of your contacts etc by any online tool available in the market.
5. restart the phone in recovery mode and wipe all data, davlik and partition. Then go to "Install from ZIP an dselec the rom(zip file hich you have copy pasted). That's all.. your phone will do the rest.
Restart your phone.
Welcome to kit kat.
Pros: extended battery life. etc..
Cons : for me.. none.
Pls tell me can i upgrade android os kitkat in samsung ser ice center
Hay my hanset senser is not working they go left side how can i resolve it
Just want to buy this fone but I didn't know where will I go to buy this. And I don't know how much it would cost. Thanks!
Justin, 08 Mar 2014Guys . My note were not playing a wave games properly like jetfly 3d and one normal car ra... moreYou need to calibrate your phone then if the problem still occurs then you should change the controls to on screen buttons instead of tilting.
ap yudastra, 18 Mar 2014when samsung galaxy note gt n7000 can upgrade to android 4.2.2 or 4.3?You should flash the AryaMod V5 best rom out there! Just like 4.4.2.
Any difference in features between Note 1 and Note 2. If we compare Note with Sony Xperia, which is better.
when samsung galaxy note gt n7000 can upgrade to android 4.2.2 or 4.3?
Hai I am using that n7000 phone is good but battery back up is bad how to manage battery?