nero, 22 Dec 2013the best note ever.Truly is, had mine 10 months now and wouldnt swap it for the world.battery life is awesome when you switch your data off in idle mode, 2 full days :-)
sari, 09 Dec 2012Hi I couldn't able to sign out gmail account iam not found button.icant sign out gmail
anu, 14 Dec 2013Recently i have been charging my battery but even after 8hours my battery is not charged. Do i... moreThe same issue happened to me. It turned out that the mini USB cord was the problem. I replaced it with a generic one and now the Note n7000 fully charges in just 3 hours.
I am an owner of the Samsung galaxy Note since the past 1 year. Over this period the phone has served me well and there has been few complaints.
The pros and cons of the Note are:
1. Screen: The 5.3 inch screen provides full and crystal clear images and videos. Though not 720P HD it provides images almost equal to 720P HD or better than that. The color saturation is amazing .
2. RAM: 1 GB RAM serves its purpose well.
3. Storage: Note comes with 16 GB Inbuilt storage which is sufficient for most purposes. Whatsmore it supports expansion to 64 GB.
4. Build : I have dropped the Note nearly 10 times and one time severely when I had an accident. Still nothing happened to the phone and the screen has gorilla glass and there is not a single scratch on it.
5. Battery: the 2500mph battery easily lasts a full day with moderate use.
Now with the Cons:
1. Processor: The 1.4 GHZ dual core processor is sufficient for most games but not ideal. Ideally quad-core processor is required for absolutely smooth performance which the Note lacks.
Ideally I would use this phone for 1 more year before i upgrade it.
AnonD-215811, 17 Dec 2013does note N7000 gets an official update of 4.2 or 4.3 ?????? (****no custom rom or etc****)Rest to factory settings connect after reset wihte kies air and update will work
does note N7000 gets an official update of 4.2 or 4.3 ??????
(****no custom rom or etc****)
does note N7000 gets 4.2 or 4.3 ???? (*****official update not custom rom or etc )
AnonD-38424, 16 Dec 2013NO!!!! Stick to official ROM.. I had installed Cynogenmod(using CM installer-very easy to inst... moreMy phone is running 4.4 and I don't have any problems you should use the 4.4 OmniRom not CyanogenMod.
AnonD-215245, 15 Dec 2013Im thinking of rooting my phone to get the latest android os update. Should i? Better not upgrade. I tried 4.4 and found while upgrade went smoothly, some apps failed to install. Rolled back to 4.1.2
NO!!!! Stick to official ROM.. I had installed Cynogenmod(using CM installer-very easy to instal from PC) and the battery was draining very fast after installing ROM.. Problems playing web videos and apps used to crash before launching.. Ofcourse there are way too many options in custom ROM but official ROM is always good and efficient.. If u r a normal user (texting, calling,browsing, playing games official market apps user) stick to official ROM. If u r a super advanced user go for custom ROM( Only Cynogenmod is recommended)
anu, 14 Dec 2013Recently i have been charging my battery but even after 8hours my battery is not charged. Do i... morehi @anu even i was also facing same problem d thing is u need to change the connector socket in the phone den it will be all fine.. now my note does a complete charge in 4 - 5 hours
AnonD-215245, 15 Dec 2013Im thinking of rooting my phone to get the latest android os update. Should i? Yeap you should do that that's what I did with my note its running on 4.4 kitkat now its so smooth now I cant even feel any lag.
Im thinking of rooting my phone to get the latest android os update. Should i?
Will GT-N7000 get an update after 4.1.2 JB version? I hope it does. Finger crossed.