AnonD-645732, 18 Feb 2017I bought on7 pro one week ago and it is hanging too much i buy it online from Amazon now what ... moreI have an On7 Pro from last October 2016; I use it heavily for normal usage. But not for gaming. Anyway my device did not hanged once. I also bought my device from Amazon and you can read my review there. I think On7 Pro is is ideal device with snapdragon DOC, big battery and Marshmallow OS.
Anyway I will not advice you to return the device as it is not clear it is your usage is problem or device itself.
Hanging happen due to many results. Like...
1) using too many heavy apps at same time. So only keep open those apps you are using. Close all unneccersy apps.
2) using very high graphics games such as Asphalt in full setting. If you play games like this than set the visual setting to minimum.
3) using a old class 4/6 micro SD memory card from a old device. Current devices works best with only class 10 memory card. So, make sure you have a new card.
4) your internal memory cache is full. Android needs some temporary files to run well. So you have to keep at least 1 GB memory free in your ROM or internal memory. Please go to settings and run smart Manager every few days to clean all. This will delete old cache file and release memory. Also uninstall/disable any unused apps.
5) Check for latest OS updates and install them. Samsung releases updates every month and these update makes your device better. Also make sure all your apps are up to date.
6) please do not install any APK file or copy from untrusted source, it may have virus which is hanging your device. Install a security app like Jio Security (for Jio users) or clean Master and run it once to make sure your device has no malicious stuffs.
7) follow all above steps and I am sure your device will work greatblike mine. If not than do a factory reset and format the memory card.
I bought on7 pro one week ago and it is hanging too much i buy it online from Amazon now what should I do can i return it and get new phone of Samsung please reply me
Actually phone is very good for daily usage it has jaint battery efficient in multi tasking
Its system experience hang.ireset my phone since 7 days I buy it due to hang
AnonD-641183, 03 Feb 2017I have a Reliance Sim that I have been using in my Blackberry Curve...but it doesn't fit the s... moreBlackberry curve is an old phone, so it supports normal SIMs which is full size SIM. Now a days all of the smartphone or tab only supports Micro or Nano SIMs. ON 7 pro also supports Micro SIM. So, you can do two things. First one is visit a nearby phone repairing store and ask them to cut the big SIM into Micro SIM. They will do it and than you can put it on the On 7 pro. Or, second thing is as On 7 pro supports 4G SIM, you can visit the office of the SIM provider (e.g. Vodaphone, Airtel, Idea etc) and ask them to provide a new 4G SIM replacing the old SIM. They will ask for your ID proof and it will cost nothing. This two way you can use your old number with the new On 7 pro. Tip 1: as On 7 pro has two SIMs you can get a new JIO SIM by using your Aadhaar Card and use it free for 31st March 2017. Tip 2: please do not try to cut your old SIM by yourself. It will destroy it.
Hope my reply will help you. Regards.
I have a Reliance Sim that I have been using in my Blackberry Curve...but it doesn't fit the slot of my new Samsung On7 Pro...am I imagining it? I don't want to have to take a new cell number.
On7 Pro supports OTG. You can take back up or direct access your files from it.
Anonymous, 02 Feb 2017OTG cable support or not supportnot supported
It is taking almost 2-3 hours to charge full, Dont try to charge with pc / laptop cable it will take a r 2 - 3 days to charge :)
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017It's take minimum 4 hours to charge it's battery 0to 100%yes! It is taking too much time to charge full :(
This is really best phone under 10k.j7 is better than it only by camera and display otherwise it has better look than j7.it looks like samsung a7 (25k).battery backup is enough good i swear trust me .
upendra, 28 Jan 2017u can not it is very bad mobile. battery backup only 5hrs some displays issues and many more../ U r wrong bro it has best battery backup my lasts more than 1 day.have u used other phones .compare there battery backup
upendra, 28 Jan 2017u can not it is very bad mobile. battery backup only 5hrs some displays issues and many more../ Hh
Nandlal, 20 Jan 2017Does On7 Pro supports voice calling on Jio sim without net connection.yes