- Great stability. Used the phone for over 4 months. Never crashes, never reboots, never gives me a problem. My first problem free Smartphone since 2010.
- Great battery life. With normal usage I still have 50% battery capacity at the end of the day.
- Good price. 1500 Yuan at a major Chinese retailer. 500 less than my previous phone.
- Only supports 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi. Won't connect to 5 Ghz Wi-Fi networks. Really stupid in 2016.
- Very few sensors. Really would be nice to have a magnetic compass, but I've learned to live without it.
- Screen isn't OLED, which is OK because I've never liked the over-saturated colors on OLED displays, but even this phone's LCD screen is over-saturated. Seems to be Samsung's style. Wish there was some screen adjustments so I could tone down the color.
All-in-all, a great phone. Would buy again!
ashit, 29 Aug 2016is on7 pro supported rlnc jio simYes, it suport Ril Zio. After buy you will have to download my jio app from Google play store and get code. This code you will have to submit your nearest Ril store and can get Sim after fulfilling formality.
Svp Tumkur, 27 Aug 2016Does on7 pro supports USB on the go (OTG) PLEASE inform me Friends.No
Samsung on7 pro awesome mobi but not super amouled display display color production not so good
Does on7 pro supports USB on the go (OTG) PLEASE inform me Friends.
Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016I need the same answer. Can any one give the answer No.. It is HYBRID slot and not a dedicated slot.. It used 2nd SIM slot for memory card... U CAN'T insert 2 SIM cards and one memory card at time
ram, 28 Jul 2016otg is availableIs it support 2 Sims and SD card at a time
Shivam, 01 Aug 2016Did it supports both the sims and the SD card at the same time....?I need the same answer. Can any one give the answer
will it be good to buy this product from amazon........will it not arrive at offline stores?
saravana, 21 Aug 2016Samsung on7 pro or apple 4s which is best... i want to buyBetter buy Samsung J7 2016.
Anjali Gupta , 19 Aug 2016Does it has sim1, sim2, and micro sd port seperately?If u insert single sim means u can insert q sd card