Can i use sim card from Bhutan in this phone which suppots 3 G or 4 G.
I'm a online game addicted person and I use wifi connection most of the day.. So can anyone suggest me that what will be better for me "Galaxy On7 Pro" OR "Galaxy J5(2016)- New Edition" ??
is this phone comes with jio 4g sim by online shopping anyone please reply me
how much i pay for thiss , i like itss features , but unable to see the pricee , cn anyone pls tell me
Big Jojo, 30 Aug 2016Pros: - Great stability. Used the phone for over 4 months. Never crashes, never reboots, ... morehello mister On7pro has released in july but you are saying you hav been using this mobile since 4 months what a fake
NO use to buy Samsung phone even if they provide 6gb ram still there phone will hag and same design..
- Great stability. Used the phone for over 4 months. Never crashes, never reboots, never gives me a problem. My first problem free Smartphone since 2010.
- Great battery life. With normal usage I still have 50% battery capacity at the end of the day.
- Good price. 1500 Yuan at a major Chinese retailer. 500 less than my previous phone.
- Only supports 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi. Won't connect to 5 Ghz Wi-Fi networks. Really stupid in 2016.
- Very few sensors. Really would be nice to have a magnetic compass, but I've learned to live without it.
- Screen isn't OLED, which is OK because I've never liked the over-saturated colors on OLED displays, but even this phone's LCD screen is over-saturated. Seems to be Samsung's style. Wish there was some screen adjustments so I could tone down the color.
All-in-all, a great phone. Would buy again!
ashit, 29 Aug 2016is on7 pro supported rlnc jio simYes, it suport Ril Zio. After buy you will have to download my jio app from Google play store and get code. This code you will have to submit your nearest Ril store and can get Sim after fulfilling formality.