When they announced galaxy pro i thought ,yes, my dreams have been answered a galxy s with slide out qwerty keypad...HAHA,my goodness they could not have brought out a more crap fone.OK i love my buttons and applaud manufacturers but this is just ridiculous.
cud any one tell which is worth among xperia x10 mini pro and samsung galaxy pro b7510?? reply soon, im gonna buy in 2 days so..
thank u guys.. !!!
If you are into chatting/mailing/texting on the go and at the same time wanna be updated with Android cool new features/apps/games, this is the phone for you. Although battery is bit of a problem. I got my Pro yesterday and I am pretty happy with it.
4m ul opinion im buying this device its quiet good 10 out of 7 and half.
Hi All, Can this be upgraded to Anroid Ginger bread (2.3). i'm planning to buy this phone..
hi every one i want to buy that phone i want to konw is worth or not please tell me if you bought it ?
saurabh, 19 Jun 2011very decent phone for 9k.but some peculiar problems becz of its ergonomics 1. some apps dont ... moreDude, how were you able to get this phone for 9k? Can you tell me where you purchased it from?
very decent phone for 9k.but some peculiar problems becz of its ergonomics
1. some apps dont fit in the screen the right way non the less they do work completely fine.
2. y the hell r direction keys given in the bottom right corner. does anyone even use it? but still brilliant keypad. its perfect for a heavy typer.
3. battery life is very decent becz of the smaller screen. can run for 2 days on an avg.
4. decent screen.
5. one small problem i noticed specifically is the wifi reception.its is very poor(comparing to my last phone n82 which gives me connectivity 2 rooms away). i literally have to be right in front of the wifi router to get a decent range. is there an option in android like in nokia to increase wifi power from 10mW to 100mW? i think tht should do the trick. battery consumption when using wifi will increase but thts fine wit me.
6. gps works fine. locks in 2 mins or so.
7. on the whole a very good phone for the business user. high5 :D
shue, 18 Jun 2011bluetooth can only be paired using password. no flash. no T9 on built-in keyboard. selection o... moreActually you can call out even if the number is not in your phonebook. It's as simple as typing the phone number and tapping dial on the screen. Battery life is great too. It's been on for almost 2days now and I've been using this for calls and text since day1.
bluetooth can only be paired using password. no flash. no T9 on built-in keyboard. selection of personal ringtone limited. do not install 'better keyboard 8' as it will disable ur phone ability, yes, u cant call out unless its in ur phonebook. so far, didnt reli hang. auto focus of camera is good but lack of flash. after installing android booster, it does improve my battery life. some games cant be play using this LCD.
I jst got mine yesterday and it's awesome! :D
It works like my old Samsung Galaxy Mini but with a qwerty keypad. It looks and feels great too! I'm quite happy with my new phone. Go for it!
in this phone have adobe flash player they said it have any body use it or if this phone have not flash can we download any body tell me
yes, it is one of the best phone launched by SAMSUNG.
it has 512 MB of internal memory but what's the size of ROM and RAM in this phone. I saw in other website it has 270 MB of RAM and 180 MB is available for other storage.
but didn't mention ROM.
Buddy use a task killer. Android is a multi tasker... it keeps all apps running at all times...u need to manually kill all the tasks when not needed...jus pushing the red button doesnt turn off an app. Try using Advanced Task Killer.... my favourite... ur battery should relly stand for a loooooong time :)
DJ Shree, 16 Jun 2011yes, even my battery lasts for 2 day... With full day online...HI Guys,
I bought this devise and its very nice but I got a problem when I don't use it for more than 1 hr, it goes to sleeping mode and the screen doesn't work unless i remove the batery and restart the phone.
Can any body help me in this?
guys,em planning on buying this phone.wanna know a few things.
1)how is the battery life if i use it just to make n receive calls,sms n not much of internet?
2) does it have an option for individual caller tune
3) does it have a copy paste option? i.e can i go to contacts-edit-copy a number/name-exit-go to notes-and then paste?