Keep on trolling Oppo, Huawei, Vivo users. S10+ iPXS users doesnt care all your rants.
Robert, 16 Mar 2019I have to write few words. Your reviews are worth nothing. I wrote this a while ago, but no... moreHahaha you huawei fans are so toxic. Nobody care about huawei so stop telling your hate on samsungÂ’s pages. The 2 brands the worldwide know and true mobile war is : apple vs samsung. Huawei is just a brand good for china guys.
fenil, 17 Mar 2019The beast..It is really worth to buy this👍😎At 1050 EUR, no way!
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2019Cameras must be 25 mp at leastits 12mp high quality camera. the best camera after pixel3's camera
Varcor, 17 Mar 2019Moving files from an S10 to any bluetooth enabled platform isn't difficult nor are there any p... morefor android, i currently own the galaxy note 8 and a huawei mate 20x with the m pen and i can say categorically that the samsung is very inferior to the mate 20x in every aspect. even the screen on the 20x is better on my eyes and no risk of burn-in.
Camera Hole is so embarrassed. Red Bad Think and power button is top of the phone is ao bad not comfortable.👎👎👎
Anonymous, 16 Mar 2019After update to pie will i do a factory reset? Not necessary
Robert, 16 Mar 2019I have to write few words. Your reviews are worth nothing. I wrote this a while ago, but no... moreMoving files from an S10 to any bluetooth enabled platform isn't difficult nor are there any problems connecting to a GSM network in different countries. Try touching the fingerprint sensor lightly instead of a firm press, that's how it's designed to operate. From your statements it's pretty clear you don't know how to utilize the S10 if you in fact actually own one. To state Huawei is a superior device places you firmly in the minority. You look to be a shill since anyone with just two brain cells to rub together knows Huawei's flagship devices are barely 2nd tier. The chipset is inferior as is the display, memory, stereo speakers and camera, not to mention the disastrous IMEI configuration. It's a so-so Chinese device that lives up to it's Made in China branding.
Stefan DS, 16 Mar 2019For me the list is different : 1. better 16-20Mp camera - it's the same camera from S7, just ... moreGuess what? I don't care for your opinion neither. So your fault for responding to me. Not my fault for expressing my thoughts.
Robert, 16 Mar 2019I have to write few words.
Your reviews are worth nothing. I wrote this a while ago, but no... moreI agree very much with what Robert mentioned in comparison to Huawei. Samsung phones cannot outlast Huawei in any sector. Much less if u use it to game and listen to music. Internet surfing in 4G kills its batt damn fast...esp on Youtube with just 30 mins usage. That 30mins is your 50% batt life.
Huawei has its down side as well and its none of the spy shit that Donald dump on cute Americans to spread.
Most of the downside is apps compatibility with its phone as some on the market is not engineered to fit use on huawei phones. A good example is fyuse. The app simply causes the battery to drain like leaking water bottle.
However this is easily solved as huawei's super charging is matchless. U try getting your Samsung to 85% charge in 30 mins. Any huawei with super charging can do that...any samsung can't match that or hold as well as huawei phones do. My P10 outlast my friend's S10+ by 1 day even we play the same game...and i have heavier usage compared to his.
Last but not least....not everyone knows but all samsung products are not made to last more than 2 years. Esp the battery. Once it hits 1year 1 mth, it automatically start fast draining even with factory apps only. This is something like a preset in all Samsung devices and that is coming from my experience with Note 8.0, S7 and S9 as well as a Huawei P10, Mate 20 and Honor v20 owner. Cheers!
I have to write few words.
Your reviews are worth nothing. I wrote this a while ago, but nothing changed. I have been using Samsung phones until S7 and then switch to Huawei Honor and later to Mate Pro and P10 Pro, P20 Pro...
Huawei phones are simply better. Not by small margin but by huge step. Why?
Battery on Samsung holds 3/4 of a day. Huawei goes 1 and 1/2 day. I can not belive you made such bad endurance tests. I have same apps installed, same usage thru the day, so I can tell real live, not artificial tests.
Charging S10+ is extreme slow. In 2019 if you call 15W charging fast, I do not know why you are doing this bussiness. Huawei goes 40W. Yes thats FAST. Samsung can use "fast" charging only with his charger. Huawei can use more than just original.
Connect phone to notebook and move photos from DCIM to notebook? Nearly imposible with Samsung (S9 same as S10+). As soon you select photos and moves files to notebook, an error ocures. Huawei (Mate 20 Pro) can do it without problems.
Going to another country with Samsung is pain in T.A... And this goes thru more generations, not only S10+. It takes forever phone to switch to another provider in foreign country. Phone can not switch providers... What helps is downgrade from LTE to 3G. But this is not bug of this years phone. So was already in S6, S7 (edge).
In Huawei you switch data from one SIM to another (if you wish) and you are back in internet.
Safe Apps? In Huawei you just select app to need fingerprint to opens. Thats it. In Samsung you have to login to "Security Folder" and here you can have Apps and Files that are under Fingerprint. Separated. And you have to go whole setup proces from begin e.g. Bank Apps, or Nuki chainlock or various Authenticators.
Apps 1. Phone and 2. Contacts are two separated apps. If you go to Phone, you can see Contacts in your phone, but if you take app Contacts, you can only see contacts. you can not switch to last contacts or to numbers.
In Huawei you can tell in a second if you are in 2,4 or in 5 GHz WiFi network. I can not see that in Samsung. Did you ever try to install new Sonoff product, that only works with 2,4 GHz? No problem for Huawei.
In Huawei, I can allways see how fast my data connection / transfers is. I can not do this with Samsung S10+. I have to open Chrome, then refresh a page to see if I am actually on internet.
Fingerprint in Huawei Mate 20 Pro is not as good as previous generations that were not under display. But Samsung? I have to try somtimes 10 times to open my phone and that means waiting because phone locks for 30 sec. And pressing to display like making a hole in it is not enough. Still saying please press harder. That fingerprint in S10+ is going on the edge of usability.
So, now is 15:21, and my new shiny S10+ has only 53% left. That means I have to charge it, or I will not make it until late in the night, celebrating a friends birthday.
Conclusion: Samsung simply is not as good as Huawei (cpu power or super amoled means nothing. OR? )
And 2nd Conclusion: if you make reviews, make reviews not only showing how cool you can open the box and how cool you are holding it in the hand.
people should stop buying this flagship phones that cost almost 1.5k. Its even more expensive now compared to a motor bike. with 125CC engine.
Stefan DS, 16 Mar 2019I had Mate 20 Pro from 1'st November. Just switched to S10+ Mate 20 Pro over S10+ - way bett... morequite a comparison. but if this is how the s10 compares with the p20 pro and not even the mate, then samsung is only mediocre now because the new p30 will better value for money in the android world, which the mate 20 series already is even best value.
Stefan DS, 16 Mar 2019I had Mate 20 Pro from 1'st November. Just switched to S10+
Mate 20 Pro over S10+
- way bett... moreSo far I know, the phone with pop-up camera cannot have IP rating. So, if it does not have IP rating, it is surely a downside of the flagship phones.
Personally, if I want to spend more than 333 euro/350 US dollar for a phone, I am sure to buy Samsung for Android or iPhone for iOS. FYI, I am not a Samsung lover or paid by Samsung to say. The UI is my TOP priority.
I had Mate 20 Pro from 1'st November. Just switched to S10+
Mate 20 Pro over S10+
- way better ultrafast charging
- camera nightmode - way way better . Although , when I installed google camera on S10+ the night photos are great. And no need to stay 5 sec not moving my hand
- way way better ergonomics - the buttons are EXACTLY where they should be. With S10+ they are exactly THE OPPOSITE location :((
- IR Blaster - extremely usefulll
- way better network signal, better wi fi, better download speed. Everything about conectivity is fast
- Born fast Stay fast. All my Samsungs S2,4,7,8 and Note 1,2,3,4 were lagging after 4-5 months of usage . Mate 20 pro = exactly like new out of the box . I am , indeed, a heavy heavy user, but, I don't care. If Huawei can do it , Samsung should do it. I hope they soled it with S10
- better zoom camera
- way more sharper camera
- natural colors in pictures - it is a matter of taste. I prefer the vivid mode on S10. But some people prefer more realistic photos
- NO Bixby button - really is so anoying unsusefull button
- better handling for less wider than S10+ . it is a significally difference
S10+ over Mate 20 Pro
- better display. Not way better, but visibile on 4k video youtube side by side
- way way way better stereo speakers - both volume and quality
- way way beter video camera - both selfie and rear camera
- gourgeous steady video mode -
- ONEUI way way way way better than EMUI - there are too many things that Samsung is so so intuitive and knows what I want that Huawei is the oposite. For example autobrightness in samsung i can turn off, not with Huawei. Also in camera mode in video mode I can switch between angle zoom the way I want. in Mate20 Pro is laggy and only in order.
- I can make video with wide camera mode. In Mate20 Pro the widecamera video is like the regular video in Samsung. Doesn't let me film wider angle image. And is very frustrating to have a ultrawide lens and doesn't let me use it on video
- I can make a PANORAMA IN ULTRAWIDE MODE - to get EVERYTHING into the picture. At Huawei when I turn to panorama mode it switches automatically to regular angle camera :(((
- the PANORAMA soft on S10 is way way way better than Huawei's one BOTH on dinamic range between different lighting conditions of such a large photo, and CORRECTING your hand shaking !!!!
- ALL CAMERAS ARE THE SAME - great. mate 20 pro has different colours, dinamic range soft for zoom one, ultrawide one and the regular one. The regular one is great, gteat, the zoom one is just great, the ultrawide one is so and so
- way better dinamic range on s10 over the Mate 20 Pro
- wider 123 degree on ultrawide angle lens on s10 over just 107 degree on mate 20 pro. It is more usefull wider as I want to get more and more into the picture
- better display in direct sunlight
- way better pictures in daylight - better colours, better dinamic range
- although the zoom camera is better on mate 20 pro, i found much more usefull the 2x zoom than the 3x of huawei's . I found myself many times too zoom in from 3x in mate 20 pro to 2x. somehow samsung knew how far I really need to zoom in
- SHOT SUGGESTION MODE - is so so so addictive. ALL your photos are now GREAT . It is so usefull. one has to use it to see how great it is
- EDGE - I 100% hate hate the edge display, but S10 edge is smaller than the Mate20 pro and more maneouvrable. Samsung has experience with edge panels... S7 edge was worst
- hole in display is more modern than Notch. Though Vivo selfie cam that pops up from the phone is the best way to do it
- dark mode - is so so Dope
- AUTOROTATE display is so much more responive on S10. At Mate20 pro is so so slow to respond you wonder if it shall rotate ...
- heart rate sensor - is is there if some use it
Anonymous, 15 Mar 2019This phone is not that far to be the best phone, at least for this year. I really don't mind t... moreFor me the list is different :
1. better 16-20Mp camera - it's the same camera from S7, just improoved
2. A pop up selfie camera like Vivo - to let the entire display free
The other ones you mentioned , we, the rest of the market don't care