Gagan, 20 Apr 2020LG v60 will be it's arch compititiondoubt it since lg v60 is quite a bit more expensive.
Anonymous, 26 Apr 2020The centre punch hole in S10 lite is more noticeable compared to Note 10 lite. !That is because it's a super amoled plus instead of super amoled. It is said to be brighter and the pixel arrangement is said to be different. It is also a lighter display panel, so the phone itself feels lighter compared to note 10 lite. It requires the extra padding around the camera for protection.
The centre punch hole in S10 lite is more noticeable compared to Note 10 lite. !
Anonymous, 18 Apr 2020Forget about Huawei until there able to solve out Google apps licensing issue, outside of Chi... moreBut p30 pro is fully supported by Google, the unsupported devices is p40 and matte 30.
So you haf wrong opinion.
Wael, 17 Apr 2020Huawei p30 pro or galaxy s10 lite? Which one should I buy? In the matter of quality and perfor... moreForget about Huawei until there able to solve out Google apps licensing issue, outside of China, a phone without Google support is pretty much useless.
So is waste of time to ask about Huawei phone & I doubt it can be solved in next few years, especially when Trump got re-elected this year.
So forget about Huawei till 2024 at least.
FireDrake07, 16 Apr 2020Pros: - Snapdragon 855 is quite snappy and makes the animation smooth. - RAM management is e... moreWow thank you for your very detailed pros and cons of this phone. I am really considering to buy this phone after I sell my current phone first. Thank you again, dude.
How the f can this be called an "S10 Lite"? It's bigger, HEAVIER than the S10. Its specs are also more powerful in several key areas not weaker. They should've called it S10.5 at most, but in reality it's an entirely different device than the S10. They should've called it S11 or something (they did jump a bunch of S's because.. marketing? 🤔). What a joke!
Huawei p30 pro or galaxy s10 lite? Which one should I buy? In the matter of quality and performance.
AndhikaS, 13 Apr 2020I'm interested in this phone but I'm still thinking about its pros and cons. can anyone here l... morePros:
- Snapdragon 855 is quite snappy and makes the animation smooth.
- RAM management is excellent and 8GB RAM is more than enough for multitasking.
- A gorgeous AMOLED display panel and you get used to the puch-hole display.
- A good quality highly polished plastic back that mimics glass but is more durable.
- The in hand feel is premium because the phone has an Aluminium frame.
- The OneUI 2.0 on top of Android 10 is quite good in terms of sofware experience.
- The phone will be receiving monthly security updates just like Samsung flagships.
- In the storage benchmark tests the phone performs equal to UFS 3.0.
- The camera setup is very capable, both in terms of photo and video quality.
- A flat display means no accidental touches.
- Extremly thin bezels around the screen and HDR 10+ makes content watching a treat to
- An excellent battery backup, getting 1.5 days of usage on a single charge.
- The in-box 25W charger is fast enough to fill up the phone in 1hr and 10 mins.
- No stereo speakers, which definitely better sounding than the mono speaker on board
- No IP certification for water or dust resistance but there is a rubber ring around the SIM
tray and inside the speaker grill. (Saw the speaker grill rubber in a disassmebly video.)
- No headphone jack, but the in-box USB-C earphones are decent. (Not the AKG ones with
the S10 or Note 10 series.) Also, buying a set of wireless headphones a smarter choice.
- A telephoto lens would've made it more versatile but the 5MP macro camera is pretty
decent and pictures come out nice and detailed in good lighting conditions.
- No wireless charging but that's not a deal breaker because wireless charging is still a
fairly new concept to the general public.
- A polycarbonate back, which Samsung calls glastic (glass + palstic). It is more prone to
scratches compared to a glass back but in turn it is much more durable. Since, there is no
wireless charging, it won't make much of a difference.
All things considered the S10 Lite is fantastic piece of hardware loaded with most flagship specs and a very good UI at a fairly decent price.
There you go mate!
Disply quility not good low 394 ppi is not A30 150$ serial no difference
WantoZ, 12 Apr 2020Without headphones jack and bluetooth non support aptx HD? Just NO for this phonesOh wow, seems so illogical to skip the headphone jack and not have aptx support. I feel like phones in general have lost a lot of features but have gotten more expensive. Just corporate greed I guess.
I'm interested in this phone but I'm still thinking about its pros and cons. can anyone here list what are the pros and cons of this phone? thanks in advance
Without headphones jack and bluetooth non support aptx HD? Just NO for this phones
mehtasameer2087, 09 Apr 2020Glastic my arse its plastic with addional polymers ,it's same plastic but refined no matter w... moreTalking about your arse is a way stubborn. Company is going to call what they want to call it doesn't matter you agree or not .
mehtasameer2087, 09 Apr 2020Yeah keep on ranting and I know what I have used it's bogus device ,and no there are no ads on... moreI also know what I had used miui after some time starts showing problems which are pathetic. Unstable ui. k20's front camera is trash my note 7 pro was way better.
Sri Raja, 09 Apr 2020Does S10 lite has ip68 rating??? Or waterproof and dust resistant???? No
mehtasameer2087, 09 Apr 2020Well if samsung official authorised stores are selling first copy then maybe as far as I know ... moreI never said OnePlus is bad, both phones are good in their own right. But you seem to be too stubborn to accept the truth. But it's okay I guess since everyone is entitled to their own opinion.