mehtasameer2087, 06 Apr 2020Have you used op7t? I had both devices I sold this junk in 3 days and back to OnePlus 7t Pat... moreyour a serious samsung hater i have both phone as well oneplus 7t pro & S10 lite. i love both of them in every scenario.
Hyder Khan, 23 Mar 2020It is not plastic..it is glastic ( a form of glass and plastic together ) which gives the shin... moreYa and samsung claims that there foldable phone has glass display albiet it has been proven its plastic ,same is with this glastic abbreviation nothing but a fancy name for plastic with some shiny polymers added
FireDrake07, 03 Apr 2020You should go for S10 Lite. I own the prism blue variant and it gets the job done right. All t... moreIf I can't buy OnePlus 7t for this device then I would rather buy miui with k20pro it performs way better than this ,the only advantage this phone has is in video and that's it ,finishes over there
FireDrake07, 03 Apr 2020You should go for S10 Lite. I own the prism blue variant and it gets the job done right. All t... moreHave you used op7t?
I had both devices I sold this junk in 3 days and back to OnePlus 7t
Pathetic display quality,all tinted,pixelated display
Pathetic low network area cell reception
Performance wise don't even think about comparing OnePlus devices to samsung they miles faster and bug free,as per battery I am getting much better battery on op7t than S10 lite inspite of having bigger cell
Audio quality through earphones absolute junk ,I don't know on what basis they have even added Dolby Atmos,
This is just piece lf plastic box with sd855
Camera again no where close to op7t the images at day time are over sharpened and night images are blown out ,they may seem bright but actually they are over exposed
And this all is accepted by samsung service centre from whom I disposed of this device
Sss, 26 Mar 20203 years ago I used samsung galaxy note 2 after I will use moto z play . Now I m confuse betwee... moreYou should go for S10 Lite. I own the prism blue variant and it gets the job done right. All the things you mentioned can be easily taken care by the Snapdragon 855 (The 855+ is for hardcore gamers) but nonetheless the S10 Lite can easily handle any game you throw at it. I bought the phone in February and I haven't noticed any heating or lag as yet. It delivers flagship like experience at a lesser price.
The things you'll miss out compared to the Oneplus 7T are:
- Glass back construction (Makes the phone fragile and since 7T does not have wireless
charging, I don't see the use.)
- The 90Hz refresh rate which drains battery quick considering 7T has a 3800 mAh battery.
- Stereo speakers
- Snapdragon 855+
- Telephoto lens
Now for the pros and cons.
- Snapdragon 855 is quite snappy and makes the animation smooth.
- RAM management is excellent and 8GB RAM is more than enough for multitasking.
- A gorgeous AMOLED display panel and you get used to the puch-hole display.
- A good quality highly polished plastic back that mimics glass but is more durable.
- The in hand feel is premium because the phone has an Aluminium frame.
- The OneUI 2.0 on top of Android 10 is quite good in terms of sofware experience.
- The phone will be receiving monthly security updates just like Samsung flagships.
- In the storage benchmark tests the phone performs equal to UFS 3.0.
- The camera setup is very capable, both in terms of photo and video quality.
- A flat display means no accidental touches.
- Extremly thin bezels around the screen and HDR 10+ makes content watching a treat to
- An excellent battery backup, getting 1.5 days of usage on a single charge.
- The in-box 25W charger is fast enough to fill up the phone in 1hr and 10 mins.
- No stereo speakers, which definitely better sounding than the mono speaker on board
- No IP certification for water or dust resistance but there is a rubber ring around the SIM
tray and inside the speaker grill. (Saw the speaker grill rubber in a disassmebly video.)
- No headphone jack, but the in-box USB-C earphones are decent. (Not the AKG ones with
the S10 or Note 10 series.) Also, buying a set of wireless headphones a smarter choice.
- A telephoto lens would've made it more versatile but the 5MP macro camera is pretty
decent and pictures come out nice and detailed in good lighting conditions.
- No wireless charging but that's not a deal breaker because wireless charging is still a
fairly new concept to the general public.
- A polycarbonate back, which Samsung calls glastic (glass + palstic). It is more prone to
scratches compared to a glass back but in turn it is much more durable. Since, there is no
wireless charging, it won't make much of a difference.
All things considered the S10 Lite is fantastic piece of hardware loaded with most flagship specs and a very good UI at a fairly decent price.
sanshiv, 01 Apr 2020Better u go with realme x2realme x2 Snapdragon 730G vs S10 LITE Snapdragon 855
Sss, 26 Mar 20203 years ago I used samsung galaxy note 2 after I will use moto z play . Now I m confuse betwee... morethen wait for Iphone 9 aka Iphone SE 2, it will be cheaper also will come with latest technology, will last for 3-4 years without problem
There no problem its nothing
koyot, 27 Mar 2020Can I use this phone with Snapdragon in EU without problems? Becuse S10 with Snapdragon isnt m... moreYou can see any website and click s10 lite then click specification and see if available Snapdragon then buy it
ilicaaarda, 27 Mar 2020Mate i am a iphone user but i am not suggesting iphones because of the price. (but they define... moreThanx . Nice suggestion but according to prize samsung 71 and one plus 7t little bit similar . Better performing in 7t . And after release one plusc8 prize also drop .
Can I use this phone with Snapdragon in EU without problems? Becuse S10 with Snapdragon isnt made for EU.
Sss, 26 Mar 20203 years ago I used samsung galaxy note 2 after I will use moto z play . Now I m confuse betwee... moreMate i am a iphone user but i am not suggesting iphones because of the price. (but they definetly stands for 4-4,5 years -battery not included they dies in 2 years-) So i am not sure about the androids can stand at least 3-4 years. But in my opinion you should pick Galaxy A71. Because you are not a hard user. You dont need any flagship phone. Go for high-end ones.
Sss, 26 Mar 20203 years ago I used samsung galaxy note 2 after I will use moto z play . Now I m confuse betwee... moreValue for money phone sucks when it comes to after sales service and software optimization. What I believe is when you buy 'branded' phone you also pay software. I own S10 lite and realme X2 pro so can tell you difference.
Using it 3 weeks, front and back very easy to scratch, screen has allready lot micro scratches . my old xiaomi 3years not used any sceen protection and looks almost perfect.
Fingerprint bad and slow. selfie unlock is oky. Snapdragon 855 and battery 4500 only reason to buy it. Price should be cheaper.
3 years ago I used samsung galaxy note 2 after I will use moto z play . Now I m confuse between samsung galaxy s10 lite or one plus 7t or budget smartphone like realme xt . Many you tubers suggest that buy value for money phone according to ur needs . I m normal user like watching you tube , movies, social media whatsapp, fb , insta, rarely play games like cricket or tennis,
Please suggest me which phone is for me at list 3 years
I m having issue in connecting my mi TV 4x through smart view. It always show blank TV screen than smart view automatically close down. Do anybody have same issue or solution for this issue.?
Hsb1, 17 Mar 2020It's made of plastic but look like glass.. It is not plastic..it is glastic ( a form of glass and plastic together ) which gives the shineness and slight protection of glass
It doesnt even feel like theres any plastic used
Premium look and feel