Same cameras as mid range A51...from the first reviews of A51 these cameras are quite bad. Better buy real flagship S10, S10+ or cheaper A71.
Anonymous, 10 Jan 2020this phone makes no sense when s20 series come soon? not for this price.... the name lite it s... moreIt's confusing, but it's a genious product. Samsung is targeting the younger generation with this smartphone, the target demographic of oneplus, people who want a flagship, but can't afford one. You can call the s10 lite and note 10 lite flagship killers. It has flagship specs but certain missing features that doesn't matter a lot to most people. What actually matters to a smartphone user who uses their smartphone a lot?
1. Great performance, with the sd855, check.
2. Great cameras, which many reviewers said are similar or even better in some scenarios than Samsung's current flagships, so definitely a leg up ahead oneplus; check.
3. Solid battery life, with 4500mAh and a huge 45W charging capability; check.
4. Great design, with the Infinity-O punch hole display which screams 'premium', as it is expensive to manufacture oled punch hole displays and no one other than samsung has that tech, along with s20 looking back design; check.
5. Okay display, with a very good 1080p super amoled, you won't be dissapointed, but will be missing out on the 90Hz smoothness of the 7t.
6. Amazing pricing, as it is priced at around $500 to $550 depending upon the region, it is even cheaper than the base variant of the regular 7t by oneplus.
Anonymous, 10 Jan 2020this phone makes no sense when s20 series come soon? not for this price.... the name lite it s... moreMan, this is EXACTLY why I would buy it !!
At this price ? WHICH price ?!? How may you know the price ?
And if you know it, just name it, don't just say "this price", please !!
MladenJ, 10 Jan 2020This is ridiculous and sadly delivered as new models without any significant advancement. The ... moreWHERE are they ?!?
I am looking to buy Galaxy A7 of A9 (2018 models).
I only find unpacked units or unspecified delivery dates in my country :-(
EVERYTHING is sold out !!! HOT STOCK !!!
this phone makes no sense when s20 series come soon? not for this price.... the name lite it should have medium hardware, it has highend... therefor weird confusing name?
This is ridiculous and sadly delivered as new models without any significant advancement. The strategy is to get rid of the accumulated spare parts in the warehouse and the fool will always be found to buy. there are so many unsold on so many models produced every year.
I already bought the S10+ for $660 last week, there was a huge price cut in my country on New Year, couldn't be more happy :-D
Anonymous, 09 Jan 2020S10 Lite for 650 euros... In my country S10 is now 650 euros and S10+ 750 euros. With S20 comi... moreIn my country it is launching for 500 Euros.
Good offering when compared to the flagship killers offered by Realme, Xiaomi, Asus, OnePlus, etc.
S10 Lite for 650 euros... In my country S10 is now 650 euros and S10+ 750 euros. With S20 coming soon, prices will get even cheaper. So why buy that Lite ? Weird.
hmm, 09 Jan 2020i think samsung overstocked a certain parts and created this to clear out these stocks. Not a... moreI do not think so since all smartphones these days all look the same. I think the Lite variants is Samsung's testing ground.
I will never buy Samsung smartphones again never take example on Galaxy a50 after one year fingerprint not working again
i think samsung overstocked a certain parts and created this to clear out these stocks.
Not a wise buy for the smart peepz.
Anyway despite the improvements to its battery life, its still very bad compared to Huawei's and now even iPhone 11 overtook it.
Time to look away from Korean phones already.