buddy, 15 Aug 2020friends I am planning to buy this phone, but after reading so many reviews I am a bit confused... moreIts a very good phone. I am using it since it is launched. Just format the phone when you buy and start using it.
friends I am planning to buy this phone, but after reading so many reviews I am a bit confused here. There are people who have said good about this phone and also some people have said it is a waist of money. Right now the phone which I am using is non other than samsung a7 2017. One of the best phones ever been made by Samsung.
So i need a little help here friend if you all could spare some time. just a suggestion needed if at all to go for this phone or to should I wait for something better to come in the future. I am no hurry.
So completely disappointed with my Samsung S20+. First off, i was completely taken aback when i purchased 2 samsung phones through samsung and their policy is if your phone under warranty needs service you have to send it in for 11 plus days and have no phone to use in the meantime. I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM SAMSUNG AGAIN. Also, my speaker is really garbled I have tried everything and it is completely distorted and people have a hard time hearing me or vice versa. Really ticked i bought this product.
I have a problem while using 5g.
When I use whatsapp on 5g network, no messages or data incoming or outgoing from whatsapp. Just says notification " you may have new messages, but nothing comes in. Even playstore is slow while in 5g.
But internet browser, Instagram, fb all works fine.
Any one know whats the problem. Please advice.
ok, I need an HONEST experienced opinion ! so is it true, this time in the S20 series there is 240hz touch sampling? I had used S6 edge, S7edge, S8+, S9+ and now in S10+ and the touch of the phone is soo crappy, that whenever I try to type..for each word I have like about 4 backspaces, so I want to make sure wether this time now phone touch is smooth as Apple? cause I found in Apple phones I can type so accurately with less mistypes.
Sunn , 26 Jun 2020S20+ 128gb at $899 or Note 10 plus 512gb @$779..Which one should I go for?You should go with Samsung Note 10 Plus + 512GB
Sunn , 26 Jun 2020S20+ 128gb at $899 or Note 10 plus 512gb @$779..Which one should I go for?I think s20 is better option
S20+ 128gb at $899 or Note 10 plus 512gb @$779..Which one should I go for?
Dennis.K, 19 May 20201. Of course the price is gonna depriciate, I'm talking about the factors that affect its laun... more1) The factors that affect its launch? Now you're diverting the topic even more! What do those have to do with anything.
2) What does that have to do with anything. Knowing about a phone doesn't make you want to buy it. And "How do you think OnePlus introduced their forst phone, did it just appear out of nowhere and people all of a sudden recognized it? No"? Yes that's basically exactly what happened. It was an amazing phone for the price so reviewers got it, they did the advertising for OnePlus, and the rest is history. Like do you really think they did any major advertising with that $300? I don't get how anybody could be so clueless.
3) Oh my god you really are something else. Do you know how to read? I said word for word, "Either give me evidence of their significant spending on an insignificant piece of glass that's been done thousands of times, or ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG! Don't repeat your terrible points over and over again!" And what do you do? Repeat yourself for the fiftieth time without any evidence!
4) I'm convinced you have no clue how to read at this point. Go show me a test of the OnePlus 7 Pro dying before another phone in a water test. I'll wait. And you want to know what's better about the 5W? It charges faster obviously! Y'know, it does the only that that 90% of users use their ports for, but better. And people who don't like insanely bad looking footage want to shoot at 30 fps. Have you even looked at the footage. It doesn't even look like it's hitting 24 fps. It looks more like 18. And at least last years Nubia phones could shoot in 8K. Every other company only allowed 4K, Samsung included. Why are you comparing a latest generation product to a last gen product that even costed hundreds less at launch.
Anonymous, 31 May 2020Are you having a laugh?? A good phone will sell itself?? Tell that to Sony mobile, great phone... moreAnd why do you think they don't sell. They're not good phones of course. No high refresh rate. Low resolution camera sensors. No 8K video as a result of that. Slow charging speeds. Bad batteries. They aren't good phones at all. Their only selling points are a pointlessly high resolution display that rarely gets taken advantage of and the headphone jack.
What a dumb comment. Go back to 2014 and see how much OnePlus spent on advertising.
joe nodden, 18 May 20201) The Mi 10 is taxed as well. Yet it costs $650. 2) I don't recall Samsung, the largest smar... moreAre you having a laugh?? A good phone will sell itself?? Tell that to Sony mobile, great phones that don't sell. What a dumb comment
joe nodden, 19 May 20201) Wow and why am I supposed to care about the launch price instead of the current price? That... more1. Of course the price is gonna depriciate, I'm talking about the factors that affect its launch
2. So you're trelling me anywhere that you have gone or anytime you have been to YouTube, anytime you have been to their page or even on amazon you have not seen a single poster, commercial trailer or deals from other carriers? How do you think OnePlus introduced their forst phone, did it just appear out of nowhere and people all of a sudden recognized it? No, Did Samsung juat get known out of nowhere? No, and that $300 is what it all comes down to all those factors
3. Again, aas much as you don't like the dull and boring colors of the S20 series (and neither am I a fan of them, don't get me wrong", it still costed cash from the research department whom i don't know what they were thinking whem they made it) to implement it, they can't just make the back panel for no cost.
4. Before you call the IP ratings useless actually go take your time and watch tests, see how they compare, you'll see that anIP68 rated phone actually lasts longer, people actually enjoy the privelage of using their phone in the showeror being able to go for a swim with it and no, nothing good about USB 2.0 over USB 3.1 or 3.2, especially for content crearors, explain how the find X2/X2 Pro's charging speed is 15W faster and still has USB 3.1, and why exactly difference of 5W significant? You could have atleast said a difference of double the speed which would have made more sense since the average user who was conned by buying an S20 Ultra probably won't upgrade to the 45W as said by Samsung, and seriosly, who wants to shoot a vlog in 8K which 30fps would be good for? Rather just have it at 24fps, no big deal, both of them are 8K, it's not like samsungs is a laggy 15fps like last year's Nubia phones.
Dennis.K, 18 May 20201. The mi 10 went for 800 euros at launch with the 10 pro going for 1000
2. People will sti... more1) Wow and why am I supposed to care about the launch price instead of the current price? That makes zero sense at all.
2) No. Just no. Not all phone companies advertise their way to success. OnePlus hit it big off the OnePlus One that they spent, get this, $300 on advertising for. Not $300 million. Not $300 thousand. $300. The cost of a single one of the phones they were selling. Stop trying to repeat yourself when you're obviously wrong. If a literally previously nonexistent company like OnePlus didn't need to spend millions on advertising then Samsung doesn't.
3) THEY COSTED PRACTICALLY NOTHING! Either give me evidence of their significant spending on an insignificant piece of glass that's been done thousands of times, or ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG! Don't repeat your terrible points over and over again!
4) That panel doesn't cost hundreds more to make. According to phonearena the S20 Ultra's literally only costed $67. And according to notebookcheck the Mi 10's panel costed $90? Not sure how that works but it was from TCL while Samsung is manufacturing them themselves, so that's probably why. Either way the overpriced S20+ can't have the excuse made that "ThE PaNeL CoStS MoRe". And great, another halfwit complaining about the useless IP rating. (1) The IP rating does literally nothing. It doesn't make the rubber seals in your phone any more water resistant. (2) The OnePlus 7 Pro survived a full review underwater, did it have an IP rating? No. (3) In the 2+ years of owning my LG V30 that IP rating has not been tested once. Hasn't come in contact with a drop of water. Except a little bit of rain every now and then which my old non-water resistant phones could handle. (4) It literally just adds $30 to the cost of your phone. Thank you Xiaomi for not making us spend the unnecessary extra $30. And USB 3.2 over USB 2.0? Bud, they're both type C connectors, and that inFeRiOr USB 2.0 connector on the Mi 10 allows it to charge at a speed 5 watts faster. Even the Mi 10's wireless charging is faster than the S20+'s wired charging. And since we're on the topic, lets get into what the Mi 10 does better. A MUCH better main camera sensor. The ability to shoot at 8K30 rather than a measly 24 fps on the S20+. The 280 mAh larger battery. The infrared transmitter. Bluetooth 5.1. The faster optical fingerprint sensor. The fact that it has the SD865 in all countries, rather than the SLOW Exynos 990 that the S20+ has in most.
joe nodden, 18 May 20201) Well if you look at Kimovil right now it costs under $600. Not even the Mi 10 Pro is over $... more1. The mi 10 went for 800 euros at launch with the 10 pro going for 1000
2. People will still see samsung/apple billboards and posters quite often regardless of how big and well known they are and they have the mobey to do it, all phone companies advertise their way to success
3. No matter how boring and dull the S20 Series finishes are, they still costed cash to make
4. Not being hundreds better than Mi 10/10 Pro? Explain the QHD+ display over FHD+, the 120Hz over 90Hz (ofc exluding the limitatins but c'mon, still QHD+) USB 3.2 support over USB 2 on the overpriced Mi 10? series, IP rating
Dennis.K, 18 May 20201. In which market does the Mi 10 cost $650? Please tell me, cause it clearly launched at 800 ... more1) Well if you look at Kimovil right now it costs under $600. Not even the Mi 10 Pro is over $800. In the American market at least. (I'm talking about base models here obviously) Not even back in February did the Mi 10 cost over $800.
2) You don't see Xiaomi ads everywhere here yet someone in my family owns a Mi A3. Samsung doesn't need ads. People know the brand. They aren't just gonna look at an ad and go "Welp I better go buy that phone." No they spend a few years with their current phone, get tired of it, look up what new phone to get, and buy one.
3) Oh yeah that finish on the back glass must have taken billions to develop, sure is some special new kind of glass.
4) Yep and the S20+ settled for hundreds more despite not being hundreds better. Kinda my whole point here if you somehow hadn't realized.
joe nodden, 18 May 20201) The Mi 10 is taxed as well. Yet it costs $650.
2) I don't recall Samsung, the largest smar... more1. In which market does the Mi 10 cost $650? Please tell me, cause it clearly launched at 800 euros
2. There are quite a lot of samsung billboards and posters you can see around your country and in tech stores, so yes, Samsung atill relies on advertising, that's how even most of the average consumers are infromed
3. Research for back finish, not processor or display
4. "$650" is the price it settles at, now that minus all those factors I mentioned it the profit the company gets