Fanie, 29 Jun 2020Hi. Please help with info.i am due for upgrade.. Galaxy s10 or Galaxy s20?depends if you want a good camera (s20)
Anio, 08 Jul 2020Hi there, what phone should I chose between Galaxy S20 and Huawei P30? Thanks!You can use samsung because huawei does not have google
Anio, 08 Jul 2020Hi there, what phone should I chose between Galaxy S20 and Huawei P30? Thanks!S20 of course. Lpddr5 memory i like more.
Shani, 08 Jul 2020I’m using xs max can I upgrade with Samsung s20? Please suggest wait for s21 the performance update as it looks it be double as fast as this processor
Hi there, what phone should I chose between Galaxy S20 and Huawei P30? Thanks!
Anonymous, 06 Jul 2020Funny thing is people will still fall for it. Just 2 major software update. smhNo one need more than that in normal cases ... no one use smartphone now a days for more than 2 years .. 2 years is maximum ...
The latest update seriously fixed the camera. Thank you Samsung, but waited a long time ...
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020All S20 series having below issues : 1) Exynos - too much heating even with simple 10 min usa... moreFunny thing is people will still fall for it. Just 2 major software update. smh
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020All S20 series having below issues : 1) Exynos - too much heating even with simple 10 min usa... moreExactly my thought. I won't buy the s20, am keeping my s10. On paper u would think there's a huge difference between s10. Pointless 8k. Unnecessary expensive device
Are people get used to tech and now its broring ? The last comment is about 12 hours ago ! What is happening nowadays !
Flagship that still in "compact phone" category. I think it's the biggest reason to pick S20 (flagship quality + somehow compact in size). when phone has > 72mm width, it's start to feel awkward to use it on one hand casually.
Too bad Exynos is a dealbreaker, I even prefer last year Snapdragon and it's an autobuy for me
All S20 series having below issues :
1) Exynos - too much heating even with simple 10 min usage
2) Camera autofocus issues (they marketing camera is best)
3) Who the hell using 8k ? better improve 1080p and 4k first
4) Waste emoji and animated AI technology which is rare used , waste battery
5) Flagship which charge smartphone very slow (Even have two options which is confusing super fast and fast charge what does it mean? )
Positive sides :
1) Best compact phone ever with all dimensions
2) Best on weight very lightweight
3) Screen is fantastic among all
Thats it ....!! and you are paying 70k+ INR.
Ad773, 18 Apr 2020The fingerprint scanner on that phone is pretty useless. Not consistent and slow. Any idea ho... moreRegister one finger multiple time, from all angles, it helped me a lot and now the fingerprint is way faster, but still not faster as my old htc 10 tho
Fanie, 29 Jun 2020Hi. Please help with info.i am due for upgrade.. Galaxy s10 or Galaxy s20?Both very good. I have s10 and no complaints at all. If you want to save some money go for s10 otherwise s20 will receive additional updates. Your choice but you won't go wrong with either one.
Anonymous, 08 May 2020This how some innovation has ruin things for us. I have stopped using fast charging a long tim... more1) In Android 10 (I don't know about Android 9) you can just turn off fast charging.
2) And you don't need to turn it off. I hate the misconception that fast charging reduces battery life over time. It just makes peoples live's worse. Say, someone reads about it on some news article and they believe it. They'll just think that an amazing feature is bad, causing them to stop using it. Then their phone will charge slower, which is just an inconvenience.
3) screw removable batteries, I'm not gonna explain why for the 174376575676th time.