The latest update seriously fixed the camera. Thank you Samsung, but waited a long time ...
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020All S20 series having below issues : 1) Exynos - too much heating even with simple 10 min usa... moreFunny thing is people will still fall for it. Just 2 major software update. smh
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020All S20 series having below issues : 1) Exynos - too much heating even with simple 10 min usa... moreExactly my thought. I won't buy the s20, am keeping my s10. On paper u would think there's a huge difference between s10. Pointless 8k. Unnecessary expensive device
Are people get used to tech and now its broring ? The last comment is about 12 hours ago ! What is happening nowadays !
Flagship that still in "compact phone" category. I think it's the biggest reason to pick S20 (flagship quality + somehow compact in size). when phone has > 72mm width, it's start to feel awkward to use it on one hand casually.
Too bad Exynos is a dealbreaker, I even prefer last year Snapdragon and it's an autobuy for me
One of the few flagships that still on
All S20 series having below issues :
1) Exynos - too much heating even with simple 10 min usage
2) Camera autofocus issues (they marketing camera is best)
3) Who the hell using 8k ? better improve 1080p and 4k first
4) Waste emoji and animated AI technology which is rare used , waste battery
5) Flagship which charge smartphone very slow (Even have two options which is confusing super fast and fast charge what does it mean? )
Positive sides :
1) Best compact phone ever with all dimensions
2) Best on weight very lightweight
3) Screen is fantastic among all
Thats it ....!! and you are paying 70k+ INR.
Fanie, 02 Jul 2020Thanx for responds. Appreciate.You're welcome.
Ad773, 18 Apr 2020The fingerprint scanner on that phone is pretty useless. Not consistent and slow. Any idea ho... moreRegister one finger multiple time, from all angles, it helped me a lot and now the fingerprint is way faster, but still not faster as my old htc 10 tho
Fanie, 29 Jun 2020Hi. Please help with info.i am due for upgrade.. Galaxy s10 or Galaxy s20?Both very good. I have s10 and no complaints at all. If you want to save some money go for s10 otherwise s20 will receive additional updates. Your choice but you won't go wrong with either one.
Anonymous, 08 May 2020This how some innovation has ruin things for us. I have stopped using fast charging a long tim... more1) In Android 10 (I don't know about Android 9) you can just turn off fast charging.
2) And you don't need to turn it off. I hate the misconception that fast charging reduces battery life over time. It just makes peoples live's worse. Say, someone reads about it on some news article and they believe it. They'll just think that an amazing feature is bad, causing them to stop using it. Then their phone will charge slower, which is just an inconvenience.
3) screw removable batteries, I'm not gonna explain why for the 174376575676th time.
Hi. Please help with info.i am due for upgrade.. Galaxy s10 or Galaxy s20?
Anupam, 28 Jun 2020I found one problem with the phone S20 is that when u play music, videos, songs, ringtones bo... moreUse vibrations alert in conjunction with the ringtone. Perhaps you will feel it ringing even if you cannot hear it. That way you get the best of both worlds.
I found one problem with the phone S20 is that when u play music, videos, songs, ringtones both the speaker (upper & buttom) working and gives quite good stereo effect and loudness, but when the phone has incoming call alerts (ringer) only one speaker works (buttom speaker), the earpiece speaker (upper) is totally silent and sounds much lower and reduces the total volume by almost 40% and if u use on ringer mode u will miss calls in louder areas and outsides. I have also taken this concern to service center but didn't got any resolution and they showed me a same S20 and S20 ultra which also has same problem. I think Samsung must resolve this problem with some software update or something like that. Even the other flagships from Oneplus , Motorola also have stereo speakers which works in all modes even ringer also. This should be given priority to resolve urgently.
yee, 26 Jun 2020My opinion, dont buy it, its just a waste of money. im regret buying it, i bought a s20. firs... moreWhat are you talking about...selfies are perfect (there is even night mode for selfie !), and my phone does not get specially hot. Great phone
My opinion, dont buy it, its just a waste of money. im regret buying it, i bought a s20.
first, front camera zoomed in bug
the front camera zoom your face so near in every apps you use. instagram selfie , whatsapp call, every call online , snapchat. and there is no way samsung gonna fix it.
second, heating issue
im only using the phone normally no call no games, it started to become hot, and u can imagine when you playing game and call.
i change from my s7 to s20 and i found s7 better ? s20 still hot and front camera bug?
never buy please
Propane001, 19 Jun 2020Hello friends I'm thinkimg about buying this phone or the s10 and I need some info on 1. How... moreI am using samung s10 .. it got lot of improvements after updates ... u can definately go with s10 ... no issues at all
Propane001, 19 Jun 2020Hello friends I'm thinkimg about buying this phone or the s10 and I need some info on
1. How... moreIf you have the money, buy the S20. It is more future proof and better in all departments.
- The performance is very good after some time. Hasn´t changed.
- No astro-photography: you can do something similar with the pro mode and a tripod.
- Battery life is very good.