Kittu, 13 Sep 2015Is s5 having 4g option??yes, It even has an LTE(4g) version
hello ,kindly i need your help my s5 coming with kitkat and says your system is up to date ..also there's no smart scroll button in settings ...what the solution for all of this ??
i bought samsung galaxy s5 G900T from T-Mobile its awesome guyz camera is really 4k vedio shoot screen is good but its bettery time is low its only 6 Hours while i am playing asphalt 8 air bone otherwise stand by time is 4 days
SS, 10 Sep 2015Mine is working fine as well. Well, I have it alreay 1 week. So far so good.SS
Can you please suggest which OS you're using?
If you are getting only 3 hours you have a bad app. I use mine all day from 6am and come home at 5 with over 50% still. I have had to remove my corporate email and reinstall it again due to it going crazy at times with the battery before. I suggest you look at what's using the battery.
Bulfaitelo, 09 Sep 2015Yes, and rec in 4k When I contacted Samsung support in India they simply denied by saying that neither s5 records nor it plays 4k video .Anyways just let me know about s5's capabilities of playing and recording 4k which is selling in India I.e 3g model
i turn on my mobile data ( H+)
battery i have is 75% i test it out to use data until my phone will get 0%
it only last for 3Hours i alreayd updated my phone to lollipop sad s5 user here
Mine is working fine as well. Well, I have it alreay 1 week. So far so good.
Do not buy Samsung , if you have a problem ,customer service will play phone games and not stand by the product ,
Saurav, 09 Sep 2015Galaxy s5 plays 4k video or not??Yes, and rec in 4k
I have bought this mobile and got really irritated because of a few issues. These are:
1) Back button doesn't work most of the time i.e. up to 95%
2) As soon as I open the cell for use, open applications appear although I don't press the button.
3) On pressing the central menu button (finger print sensor) open applications open up again.
4) When I try to open, running /open applications the screen goes to widget and wallpaper change mode
Can anyone tell me if this is my mobile phone issue or OS? Am using kitkat 4.4.2
Thanks in anticipation
Hello, I have just bought a S5 and despite its other attributes, being very much irritated with a few issues.
1) Back button lags or even doesn't respond most of the time i.e. up to 95% of use
2) Open applications open as soon as I open the mobile... again about 95%
3) Some applications open by themselves and I come to know when open applications turn up on opening the mobile (see point no. 2)
4) When I press the Open applications button the screen goes to widget and wallpaper change mode.
Just want to ask if this might be my cell phone problem or OS. My phone has Kitkat 4.4.2.
Thanks in anticipation.