If you are getting only 3 hours you have a bad app. I use mine all day from 6am and come home at 5 with over 50% still. I have had to remove my corporate email and reinstall it again due to it going crazy at times with the battery before. I suggest you look at what's using the battery.
Bulfaitelo, 09 Sep 2015Yes, and rec in 4k When I contacted Samsung support in India they simply denied by saying that neither s5 records nor it plays 4k video .Anyways just let me know about s5's capabilities of playing and recording 4k which is selling in India I.e 3g model
i turn on my mobile data ( H+)
battery i have is 75% i test it out to use data until my phone will get 0%
it only last for 3Hours i alreayd updated my phone to lollipop sad s5 user here
Mine is working fine as well. Well, I have it alreay 1 week. So far so good.
Do not buy Samsung , if you have a problem ,customer service will play phone games and not stand by the product ,
Saurav, 09 Sep 2015Galaxy s5 plays 4k video or not??Yes, and rec in 4k
I have bought this mobile and got really irritated because of a few issues. These are:
1) Back button doesn't work most of the time i.e. up to 95%
2) As soon as I open the cell for use, open applications appear although I don't press the button.
3) On pressing the central menu button (finger print sensor) open applications open up again.
4) When I try to open, running /open applications the screen goes to widget and wallpaper change mode
Can anyone tell me if this is my mobile phone issue or OS? Am using kitkat 4.4.2
Thanks in anticipation
Hello, I have just bought a S5 and despite its other attributes, being very much irritated with a few issues.
1) Back button lags or even doesn't respond most of the time i.e. up to 95% of use
2) Open applications open as soon as I open the mobile... again about 95%
3) Some applications open by themselves and I come to know when open applications turn up on opening the mobile (see point no. 2)
4) When I press the Open applications button the screen goes to widget and wallpaper change mode.
Just want to ask if this might be my cell phone problem or OS. My phone has Kitkat 4.4.2.
Thanks in anticipation.
tanvir hasnine, 08 Sep 2015when I update lolipop my sd card is not found...the say sd card is blank or unsupport files...... moreyour sd card is damaged now u cant use it . this is not due to lollipop tension not . this can happen to anyone
AnonD-434671, 09 Sep 2015Heating when using 3g network or heart rate sensorMine is heating when screen is on . .no matter what r u doing on screen . . Jst heat while screen is on
AnonD-382857, 09 Sep 2015Any one have heating issue after 5.0 lollipop . .???Heating when using 3g network or heart rate sensor
t, 06 Sep 2015which is best camera and battary life? s4 or,s5 or sony z2?S4 best btry