AnonD-412846, 07 Jul 2015Thanks for suggestions. But my budget is around
Rs 20k to 23k.S5 available at Flipcart for rs.22999 upwards.and at amazon add rs.6000(approx)extra.Also all features available in s5 may not be there in other phones.Simply sompare s5 with other phones then you will come to know.
All the best.
Brothers.. I need high-end device becomes with.. Clear black display with excellent contrast colors.1080p video* playback(feel better if support ac3 audio).rich camera(speed and extend features) .great display* clarity on sunlight.just play some normal games like temple run subway surf etc..important one audio* playback via headphones (need out loud just only for ringtones).always stay online for chat apps no more downloads..all over im a soft user. I love sony but little confusion with z1 and s5.. On youtube s5 display was looking better than z1. Pls anyone suggests me to get my perfect device thanks a lot.
AnonD-412846, 07 Jul 2015Thanks for suggestions. But my budget is around Rs 20k to 23k.HTC 826 is available for 22500. Sony xperia c4 dual for 20365. A7 is also available for 23.25k. it is safe to order from amazon, flipkart or ebay.
AnonD-365057, 05 Jul 2015switch to note 4 or 5To NIKHIL KAWATRA:
I agree with you. S2 had battery life. I had to put on a battery saver on it called EASY BATTERY SAVER. It made a difference I must admit but out of the box the S2 battery was weak.
The S5 is indeed a nice balance between all the Galaxy S series. Recent 'Consumer Reports' rate the S5 way ahead over the S6. I keep reading about it on Yahoo.com...even GSMArena posted the said Consumer Report ratings on Monday of this week in the NEWS section.
The S5 is the still the Galaxy to beat yet.
Good day EVERYONE.
I finally made the plunge to Lollipop even though I didn't initially plan to...as to why I did it is a long story.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT LOLLIPOP:
1. Cleaner interface. Material Design is even nicer than I thought. The white colour throughout the interface makes a difference.
2. More snappy (for the most part).
3. Longer lasting power from the battery with the right tweaks.
4.Much Faster shutdown. While KitKat took about 7-10 seconds Lollipop takes about 3 seconds. Faster shutdown also means faster restart in the event you need to restart your phone rather than shut it down.
5. Fingerprint scanner is more accurate than stock KitKat 4.4.2...though the last update to KitKat (for the G900H) seemed more accurate.
6. Fingerprint scanner lets you know your finger was recognised with a little vibration. That's a good feature because you can unlock your S5 with your finger without looking to see a confirmation. You can easily know if your S5 is unlocked or not whether you look at the screen or not.
7. More buttery feel overall. Everything just seems smoother.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT LOLLIPOP:
1. After touching RECENT APPS you can't jump back to the HOME SCREEN by touching the left or right of the screen when the apps are shown vertically...or anywhere on the screen when they are no apps to show.
2. Seems to get hot more easily when the processor is running at full speed. There's an easy fix though, just enable POWER SAVING MODE and if you RESTRICT BACKGROUND DATA it will be even cooler. Most times when POWER SAVING MODE is it will run in the 80s plus degree farenheit. ULTRA POWER SAVING MODE will of course do the trick as well.
3. GSMArena says the VOLUME is louder with Lollipop. Under KitKat GSMArena rated the loudspeaker volume at 66.9 for voice, 66.6 for music and 75.7 for ringing phone. Under Lollipop GSMArena rated the loudspeaker volume at 70.7 for voice, same 66.6 for music and 78.0 for ringing phone. Honestly though I see no difference in voice calls when on loudspeaker and the ringing doesn't seem any louder to me.
4. While the overall look of Lollipop is nice, the artistic look of the notification panel looks awful. It looks dull in the sense of it having a washed out look. It looked much nicer in KitKat.
Overall though upgrading to Lollipop was a smooth transition for me and I don't have some of the problems that some user complains about. For instance, I don't have any camera problems which a few persons have complained about. It works as well as it used to in KitKat. My S5 is factory unlocked. It was never tied to a provider/carrier so maybe that makes a difference.
Well that's my findings after upgrading to Lollipop exactly one week ago.
If there's anything else anybody finds out please share and maybe we can work together to solve any issues.
ibrahim., 05 Jul 2015dear khokhar.no phone doesn't work as well as before,If original(factory made) operation syste... moreIts not like that, these are just myths... The battery life and the performance have increased after the lollipop update...
AnonD-412846, 07 Jul 2015Thanks for suggestions. But my budget is around Rs 20k to 23k.The C4 has a cheap mediaTek chipset,so I think you should avoid it... Coming to the htc desire 826, it has heating issues ( snapdragon 615 chipset) and also people are complaining about some camera not working issues, and also HTC'S midrangers are not that great...!! The note 3, S5 and A7 all are the best phones in the category... I expect the S5 and the note 3 to be better because it has a better chipset ( snapdragon 801 and exynos octa ), rather than the A7... So, it would be better if you visit the samsung shop and compare all the three phones side by side...
plz give me s5 model number which having best feature and having 4g,octa core etc. Because there is many models available in s5 series.I am from india.
rajput, 03 Jul 2015Which is best phone S5 or note3? Let your budget decide on the phone.
Khokhar, 30 Jun 2015I have samsung Galaxy s5 for AT&T but its not working while i m upgrading it from kitkat v... moredear khokhar.no phone doesn't work as well as before,If original(factory made) operation system version changed or upgraded.the sayings of mobile sellers or intenet advertisement is only for absorbing of buyers.good lock.
Floyd, 29 Jun 2015Having trouble to choose between s5 or a Lg G3 help pls!!! Go for A7 or note 3 or sony c4 dual.