Tested it. No FM radio receiver. End of the test. I have the S4 and have enraged for over a year having to eat up around 2Gb per month just listening to the radio, having often poor radio quality and even frequent cut juts because Samsung think it is clever to stream something that is already readily available...
End of Samsung for me.
I have decided to post my review based on hands-on experience for those who are still wondering which mobile to buy:
I now have Samsung galaxy S5, and I was very unsure which mobile phone to buy, S5, M8 or Z2 I have red almost all articles on the web I could find and 90% of are just propaganda for M8.
S5 is the best trust me, M8 sucks, samsung S5 is very nice and beautiful when you see it live, and hold it, it doesn't have plastic look, it looks expensive as it have metal on the edges, and back side looks really great, not cheap, not plastic it looks really good.
Size is greatly balanced, H W and slimness, most of options I can use by one hand but for some opt 2 hands are needed.
It feels great in hand; screen is top noch, clear, sharp, on sun like there is no sun.
- It is waterproof, you can take pictures underwater
- Fingerprint sensor is REALY great, it works on first try, you enter your fingerprint 8 times for software to remember so after there is no mistakes, opens screen on first time, every time.
- Camera is absolutley fantastic, I have never seen so good pictures and video taken with a phone
- Health app is really great, you can read reviews online also, app si great
- Dual interenet speed, you can be conected on BOTH WIFI AND DATA and use double speed
- Milion options to customise your phone, from gestures, motion, air browse, customise evrything from locked screen apps to notification area, GREAT tools option can be activated (most used apps in one container and then it shows above everything like in the air and move it where and when you want), customisation of your settings area, you can decide where and how your settings will look and behave, super power save (black and white screen), normal power save, and more and more...
It is SUPER fast, no lags, almost incredible how it is fast and responsive
You can read comparison review here on GSM arena M8 vs. S5 and you will see that I'm telling the truth, S5 KICKS ASS out of M8 in all categories, except in two: metal casing and speakers, AND THAT IS IT.
S5 offers so much more, what do you need metal casing for? Show of your crapy phone, unbalanced, over sized in height, and that is it.
Z2 is a great phone, but couple of things I didn't like:
1. Design is too square for my taste, I see it as expensive small brick, bulky form
2. Glossy finishing on BOTH sides, OMG, that is HORRIFIC. That means that dust, filth and fingerprint smudges are all over the phone, back side and front side it looks and feels horrific
3. Lack of some options that S5 have
A LOT of reviews before S5 was realesed where there just as propaganda to undermine S5 but now, in direct comparison we see which phone kicks ass.
These ratings on the left here on GSM arena are false, and deliberate, WHY? Because if you now compare LG G3 and S5 they have EXCATLEY the same chipset, and S5 have better options and features, for G3 you have 8.5 and for S5 you have unrealistic 5.5
Awesome phone. But i wish Samsung can fix their designs next year.
Saurav Ghosh, 03 Jun 2014Yeah I have tried iP5S for one week. Believe me, I still have nightmares about it.
Apple is... moreNightmares means bad dreams.
You mean iP5s is a bad dream?
Not only iP5s, all of iPhones are bad dreams.
Go for S5 my dear.
I have been using Galaxy S5 from last 5 days and really happy with its quality and performance.
Its camera is awesome...
Tcool, 04 Jun 2014I don't change username. No other username or alias, stick to one. Unlike trolls who always ch... moreI've never seen someone commenting named as Tcool there. That means you're not so active there or you have no Disqus account.
darkgamer, 04 Jun 2014So you follow the blog. What's your alias there? I go by the name walter targaerian.I don't change username. No other username or alias, stick to one. Unlike trolls who always change username to reply to their own post.
Haris, 04 Jun 2014@ Darkgamer.....where do i find developer option in setting as i can't see there in settings? ... moreGo to settings> about phone. Tap on the build number area repeateadly for 7-8 times, developer options will be enabled in settings.
Have a nice day
darkgamer, 03 Jun 2014Go to developer options in settings and make the animation scale, transition scale and window ... more@ Darkgamer.....where do i find developer option in setting as i can't see there in settings? Thanks
Saurav Ghosh, 04 Jun 2014Hmm, that sounds practical to be honest. I was only a SE user back in their rocking days and t... moreI believe you are using m7 now. Why do you need to get a new phone just when you purchased m7 less than a month ago. And what is your experience with it?
Tcool, 04 Jun 2014How about a thief? http://blog.gsmarena.com/whatsapp-ceo-mad-apple-stealing-features/So you follow the blog. What's your alias there? I go by the name walter targaerian.