AnonD-89109, 04 Jun 2014I know right? English is my third language but when I said nightmare I knew what I said. Apple... moreOh I'm sorry, didn't mean to under estimate your English. Anyway, this is not English 101 class, we are here to give opinions.
I have no idea about the Sony SmartBand.
But Sony SmartWatch can be used with this.
Tcool, 04 Jun 2014Nightmares means bad dreams.
You mean iP5s is a bad dream?
Not only iP5s, all of iPhones are... moreI know right? English is my third language but when I said nightmare I knew what I said. Apple can kiss my arse.
Anyway, it's either S5 or G3. The latter is still not released in my country (India) and have no idea about the price.
PS : By the way, can a Sony Smartband be used with this phone? Or only Sony phones are supported?
When the latest flagship model S5 gets a much poorer rating than it's predecessor, make you wonder... is Samsung pulling the same old ideas and gimmicks too long?
I have problem with installing call of duty,mc2 mc4 and nova3 .pls give me link for genuine apk file link.when I try to download it from playstore it says incompatible with your device.arw those working with your devices ? Then give me link pls.
AnonD-270517, 04 Jun 2014Hi guys, I have decided to post my review based on hands-on experience for those who are st... moreYou are mostly correct except one thing. S5 DOESN'T HAVE METAL ON EDGES. It looks like metal but it's plastic. And the 5.5 rating is given by samsung haters. If you see the ratings, sony and apple fanboys vote their phones 10, 10 , 10 and samsung 1,1,1 so it's like that.
Tested it. No FM radio receiver. End of the test. I have the S4 and have enraged for over a year having to eat up around 2Gb per month just listening to the radio, having often poor radio quality and even frequent cut juts because Samsung think it is clever to stream something that is already readily available...
End of Samsung for me.
I have decided to post my review based on hands-on experience for those who are still wondering which mobile to buy:
I now have Samsung galaxy S5, and I was very unsure which mobile phone to buy, S5, M8 or Z2 I have red almost all articles on the web I could find and 90% of are just propaganda for M8.
S5 is the best trust me, M8 sucks, samsung S5 is very nice and beautiful when you see it live, and hold it, it doesn't have plastic look, it looks expensive as it have metal on the edges, and back side looks really great, not cheap, not plastic it looks really good.
Size is greatly balanced, H W and slimness, most of options I can use by one hand but for some opt 2 hands are needed.
It feels great in hand; screen is top noch, clear, sharp, on sun like there is no sun.
- It is waterproof, you can take pictures underwater
- Fingerprint sensor is REALY great, it works on first try, you enter your fingerprint 8 times for software to remember so after there is no mistakes, opens screen on first time, every time.
- Camera is absolutley fantastic, I have never seen so good pictures and video taken with a phone
- Health app is really great, you can read reviews online also, app si great
- Dual interenet speed, you can be conected on BOTH WIFI AND DATA and use double speed
- Milion options to customise your phone, from gestures, motion, air browse, customise evrything from locked screen apps to notification area, GREAT tools option can be activated (most used apps in one container and then it shows above everything like in the air and move it where and when you want), customisation of your settings area, you can decide where and how your settings will look and behave, super power save (black and white screen), normal power save, and more and more...
It is SUPER fast, no lags, almost incredible how it is fast and responsive
You can read comparison review here on GSM arena M8 vs. S5 and you will see that I'm telling the truth, S5 KICKS ASS out of M8 in all categories, except in two: metal casing and speakers, AND THAT IS IT.
S5 offers so much more, what do you need metal casing for? Show of your crapy phone, unbalanced, over sized in height, and that is it.
Z2 is a great phone, but couple of things I didn't like:
1. Design is too square for my taste, I see it as expensive small brick, bulky form
2. Glossy finishing on BOTH sides, OMG, that is HORRIFIC. That means that dust, filth and fingerprint smudges are all over the phone, back side and front side it looks and feels horrific
3. Lack of some options that S5 have
A LOT of reviews before S5 was realesed where there just as propaganda to undermine S5 but now, in direct comparison we see which phone kicks ass.
These ratings on the left here on GSM arena are false, and deliberate, WHY? Because if you now compare LG G3 and S5 they have EXCATLEY the same chipset, and S5 have better options and features, for G3 you have 8.5 and for S5 you have unrealistic 5.5
AnonD-89109, 03 Jun 2014Yeah I have tried iP5S for one week. Believe me, I still have nightmares about it.
Apple is... moreNightmares means bad dreams.
You mean iP5s is a bad dream?
Not only iP5s, all of iPhones are bad dreams.
Go for S5 my dear.