Roland, 08 Mar 2014Noo u r wrong samsung is the bestSamsung is good but their phones are usaually a little bit slow and buggy.Bt thier good bt definitely not the best.
[deleted post]All product of this world is cheating like Jeans, shirt or other necessity and gadget. But all the producer are professional without crying like a baby.
True competition did not give up and did not cry like an Apple.
Apple is not same as Smartphone because Apple is a Low end product in terms of the number of core and size of the screen.
Febz, 08 Mar 2014Still quad core? why not use octa core?Just wait the 2nd shipment with different code using octa processor made by samsung. But you can buy this phone in open market like s4 i9500.
Samsung Galaxy s4, 08 Mar 2014Very bad design but good perfonmances Learn how to spell performance lol
couldn't agree more.the design is a complete failure.i feel like oldies.really it's so ugly.even galaxy pocket has a better design.as or the performance,i see that the galaxy s2 has almost the same performance.i don't even see any difference between hd amoled and super hd amoled.the only new thing i see new is the water resist thing.nice small improvement.
couldn't agree more.the design is super ugly.even galaxy pocket has a better look.as for the performance i see that the galaxy s2 is almost the same,except for the water resist thing.
Fung Cho Hama, 07 Mar 2014You all are mad complaining about S5 . I have buyed S5 it is the big phone so far. Earlier i... moreSuch lies! Oh dear!! Please don't flame other brands with your hate and please stop with the lies. The phone is not due for release until April! No one believes you.
serizawa, 08 Mar 2014yeah... Sony Z2 is our choice...What can be better than listening FM Radio over a phone like Galaxy S5?
I never switched on FM on my S2 and Mega 6.3
Anonymous, 08 Mar 2014How does the S5 already have such low voting results when it isn't even released yet?And they even gave it 5.0 in performance even it in on par with Xperia Z2. Fanboys.. tsk tsk tsk.
jerome26, 08 Mar 2014it is because maybe 60% of mobile users are not using it but what about the other 40%?... we r... moreYou 40% can use bluetooth headset with built in FM radio, which you can use not only with this phone but also with tablets and other future phones.
If your phone got stolen or damage, you still have your bluetooth headset with FM radio to pair with your new phone.