what the!!!!!! its august 20 and i still haven't recieve any updates for Marshmallow Seriously samsung????
AnonD-295201, 18 Aug 2016Assalam O Allaikum (greetings).
I've just updated my G900L to Marshmallow. All the UI is seem... moreDial *#0*#
Scroll down and press HRM
Place your finger on sensor not too heavy or loose and check
aaa, 31 Jul 2016how i identify international s5Which model name start's with SM-GT.... That is international version .
Hi is the Samsung Galaxy S5 waterproof and is it ok to drop and has no scratches on it?
Does snapdragon version is available in India,,,,I've checked the online stores,,they don't have it
Reply me anyone
From where I could buy the snapdragon version,it's not available on online stores
AnonD-572686, 15 Aug 2016I Just Got My Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) Exynos Model in India .Currently i am on Lolipop (5.0) .S... moreAccording to my experience, Marshmallow is far better than that of poor Lollipop. After updating to Marshmallow, I realiz that battery lasts longer than previous version.
AnonD-295201, 18 Aug 2016Dear I've just updated my G900L to 6.0.1.just go to phone settings > about > update software.but it says there that my update is up to date but my current os is still on lollipop. its a g900f model and im in asia
Assalam O Allaikum (greetings).
I've just updated my G900L to Marshmallow. All the UI is seeming new to me, enjoying a lot. But my heart rate sensor isn't working, how can I check it either it is in working stat or out of order?
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2016can anyone post a detailed manual on how to upgrade os from lollipop to marshmallow??? please ... moreDear I've just updated my G900L to 6.0.1.just go to phone settings > about > update software.
I bought a s5 g900f from someone but i check the imei is in blacklisted in europe but i m active many carrier in asia so can i update marshmallow or something goes wrong after mm update??? But i m fine with kitkat...... anyone plz tell me. Waitng guys
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2016can anyone post a detailed manual on how to upgrade os from lollipop to marshmallow??? please
... moreSure brother....
1. Check csc of your phone by dialing *#1234# and note the string. It will somthing like g900fxxx
2. After g900f xxx is your csc
3. Head over sammobile.com/firmware
4. Create an account/ID
5. Log in and type your model no. G900f in search box
6. Select country in list box (according to csc you obtained)
7. Download firmware 6.0.1
8. Download odin from the same page
9. Download drivers for windows from samsung-development.com
10. Install drivers in windows 7
11. Re-Start device in download mode.
(Press and hold power+volum up+home while device is off) it give you caution select volume up to continue.
12. Plug in usb cable and connect device to computer
13. Unpack downloaded firmware
14. Run odin (as administrator)
15. Tap AP button and browse the extracted firmware.
16. Press Start
17. Wait the process will complete in about 30 min if every thing goes well.
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2016can anyone post a detailed manual on how to upgrade os from lollipop to marshmallow??? please ... moreThere is no need for videos. Just go to settings and then software update, and then download Marshmallow update. If you haven't done so already.