bluealpha, 05 Feb 2015So what's better overall... octa-core or quad-core? ?Both better in own aspect
Snap dragon .. more graphics
octa core .. more multi task
Bought the device -unlocked g900h- from Kazakhstan but living in another country and there isn't any update popped up yet, neither thru ota nor Kies. Will i get the update based on the country i live or what?
Atlast lollipop 5.0 got released for 900h
kazakhstan andriod lollipop for G900H released
download and flash manually for Galaxy S5 g900h device guys..
Great news for all u guys. G900H lollipop got released just now :) Check sammobile website firmware. Android lollipop update for G900H kazakhstan is available for download :)It will be available or other countries soon......Finally Here :)
I have purchased Samsung Galaxy s5 sm-900h but I have not been able to turn ON its camera flash,what to do???
yash92duster, 30 Jan 2015i too live in india.i was using s5 g900h octacore variant for more than 6 months and i find i... moreMe is using after it release.but yet not any lagging.may u should check any problem. But its little slow then iphone6 plus.
Lohit, 30 Jan 2015then bring snap dragon version of note 4.. 3 and s5 to india
we will buyi too live in india.i was using s5 g900h octacore variant for more than 6 months
and i find it lagging.Even after rooting and removing bloatwre apps the phone still lags.
now i shifted to snapdragon variant and it much faster.
you can buy through ebay if u want snapdragon variant.
yash92duster, 30 Jan 2015hello guys exynos galaxy s5 is very laggy everywhere. it has beaten snapdragon variant o... moreIt's not laggy for me and I couldn't care less about Lollipop after hearing that the silent feature has been removed.
exynos galaxy s5 is very laggy everywhere.
it has beaten snapdragon variant on benchmarks but it is not a good choice.
it is good to buy the snapdragon variant.its a quad core and will receive lollipop updates then and then.
whereas exynos s5 wont be receiving lollipop right now ,it will takes several months for it to come.
Snapdragon variant has lots of custom roms...
there are more developers who only develop new roms for g900f snapdragon variant.
the exynos variannt has only 2 roms.
Best camera phone .i think almost near to 808 pureview.s health also is very interesting. one can try to increase foot steps and compete with global stds and burn the calories as a protection to keep the sugar value under control.kindly inform regarding SAR value body. Is it within norms? In India EU has to be chosen pl ?
Original-Jamaican, 23 Jan 2015To ABHINAV: Do not mislead the public. Here are the advantages of S5 Exynos version whic... moreThanks. I have it in Iran & I am satisfied, but they release firmwares very less often compared to other phones. The phone itself is good. It gets hotter than 4 core ones, which is natural.
All features were awesome, If it upgraded to "L". Waiting for the same for best experience of the hardware.
Abhinav , 23 Jan 2015yes it will work ! but it's not that powerful as snapdragon one ...To ABHINAV:
Do not mislead the public.
Here are the advantages of S5 Exynos version which is NOT present in the Snapdragon variant:
1. More powerful cpu. The HMP 5422 is around 20% more powerful than snapdragon 801.
2. Faster RAM. Exynos s5 has 933 mhz ram over 800 mhz of snapdragon version.
3. Much better DAC. Exynos s5 has wolfson DAC which will provide a much better sound output over snapdragon s5 which has qualcomm DAC.
4. Full UHS I speed support.: The exynos s5 supports full class 10 ultra sd card speeds upto 70 MB/S which qualcomm doesn't.
5. More internal memory. It has 11.5 GB free whereas snapdragon version has 10 GB free.
6. Better ram management: exynos s5 has around 300 mb more free ram over snapdragon s5.
7. Exynos 5422 has the capability to supports hardware-assisted visualization, Snapdragon 801 does not have this.
8. Exynos powered Galaxy S5 is more power efficient, as during low work load it can only use its Little cores to save battery juice, Snapdragon variant does not have that option.
9. Feels faster and is more smoother