All features were awesome, If it upgraded to "L". Waiting for the same for best experience of the hardware.
Abhinav , 23 Jan 2015yes it will work ! but it's not that powerful as snapdragon one ...To ABHINAV:
Do not mislead the public.
Here are the advantages of S5 Exynos version which is NOT present in the Snapdragon variant:
1. More powerful cpu. The HMP 5422 is around 20% more powerful than snapdragon 801.
2. Faster RAM. Exynos s5 has 933 mhz ram over 800 mhz of snapdragon version.
3. Much better DAC. Exynos s5 has wolfson DAC which will provide a much better sound output over snapdragon s5 which has qualcomm DAC.
4. Full UHS I speed support.: The exynos s5 supports full class 10 ultra sd card speeds upto 70 MB/S which qualcomm doesn't.
5. More internal memory. It has 11.5 GB free whereas snapdragon version has 10 GB free.
6. Better ram management: exynos s5 has around 300 mb more free ram over snapdragon s5.
7. Exynos 5422 has the capability to supports hardware-assisted visualization, Snapdragon 801 does not have this.
8. Exynos powered Galaxy S5 is more power efficient, as during low work load it can only use its Little cores to save battery juice, Snapdragon variant does not have that option.
9. Feels faster and is more smoother
AnonD-329313, 21 Jan 2015Will this phone work in the UKyes it will work ! but it's not that powerful as snapdragon one ...
Device is already work flawless and smooth. Why everyone is waiting to update it to lollipop? For just a bunch of new animations I guess
Index service is causing huge battery drain of my phone. how can I fix it??
The S5 is said to be a very strong smartphone from the get-go but since week I saw something on Youtube which really surprised me. An ultimate water test was done on the S5, first in a pool for 1 hour which it easily passed. Then it was placed in a washing machine.
Check out the ultimate S5 water test here:
AnonD-1385, 10 Jan 2015The S5 is an outstanding smartphone from the smooth operation to the camera (camera is really ... moreAtlas, found someone who see the real picture .Fully agree
. Always wondering why they have to change, when the perfect
Formulae was found in a 4.7inch perfect screen,
And they dont add on the super features of 2.7khz octa core
Replaceble battery, and m sd cdcard for us S2 lovers.
Please drop the apple crab.
AnonD-79347, 16 Jan 2015is lollipop update comes for octa core galaxy s5(g900h) or not? please tell me.. Dont worry Android L is on the way .. mostly in feb or march
is lollipop update comes for octa core galaxy s5(g900h)
please tell me..
SHAH, 14 Jan 2015Anyone here know how to release more RAM in this version. I have only a very little RAM availa... moreIt is nothing to complain about, learn how modern android works, you don't need much free ram.
Anyone here know how to release more RAM in this version. I have only a very little RAM available even if my all apps are closed, only 400 or 350 Mb
sallu, 30 Dec 2014how we know that which one is octa core and which one is quad one ?/ plzz reply
G900 H is the octa core
and the other is quad core xD
Anonymous, 10 Jan 2015so is it the G900H gonna get the lollipop or not :( ? No there are no such Tom's for g900h only other models are available if you flash other s5 model rom in g900h your phone will be bricked.Rumors says that we get lollipop at the end of the month.
AnonD-343146, 19 Dec 2014Hello Friends i want to get some information about galaxy s5 (octa core) version, which is ava... moreSorry,I forgot about the fingerprint scanner. I personally find it a waste of time as after registering print, or either takes numerous swipes to recognise print or doesn't recognise it at all and I have to enter the pin code. Time consuming! I haven't bothered to use fingerprint for purchasing anything.
AnonD-343146, 19 Dec 2014Hello Friends i want to get some information about galaxy s5 (octa core) version, which is ava... moreHi. I find that it does get hot when moving files around between folders ie. from device memory (32gig) to my SanDisk (32gig) memory card or when on Internet. I don't play games so I can't comment on that. Memory card has no influence on charging time or hanging. Only time phone is slow is when searching on help menu.