dudes..after the updation,der s no over heating and am gettting battery backup of 24 hrs..for medium use...go for this......before the updation am fed up with this device......thank u samsung...
Mine is bought unlocked from Kazakhstan but i'm living in different country and mine still not getting this 201mb update. Kies is not showing this update too. Is there a way i can healthily get this without rooting ?
Guys I think Samsung is neglecting the S5 users. Even after paying premium price for the device we are still stuck at 4.4.2 version and just getting improvement updates rather than Version updates. Moto G had received 4.4.4 couple of weeks ago and its 1/3 the price of S5.
I got a 201Mb update recently which was just a stability update( If that's just a stability update then had we purchased a Beta version of the of Touchwiz)
As 4.4.4 is an update where security related issues are fixed, doesn't Samsung needs to be concentrating more on that first?
Samsung used to one of the fastest update releasing company for its Flagship devices and now I think S5 is just an experimental device from Samsung rather than a Flagship device.
As Note-4 is about to be released I don't think we are going to get any update sooner.
And I think this will be my last Samsung device, whether they announces worlds unbeatable phone after this I will not be going for it.
This should be called as Samsung S5 ( Indian version )
Such an alpha and beta testing version.... hahaha Trollsung did it again
Hi guys, is there any difference in the camera of exynos and snapdragon variant of the S5? I have heard from somebody on XDA that the camera on the g2 is better than exynos s5 but worse than snapdragon s5. (Meaning that camera on the S5 exynos is worse than the camera on the snapdragon S5)
Software updated 201Mb in GS5 for improving performance and stability. I noticed that improved recognition of fingerprint scanner and feel smoother than previous. Secondly, when enable power saving mode, its icon appeared in the status bar.
nic, 18 Jul 2014Having problems with ram .my phone is using up more than 70% of ram all the time even every a... moreS5 octa core doesnt have ram cleaner so if u closed all apps still u have.. so download fast reboot from play store its green circular icon and its symbol like refresh
Well after using this exynos version for 1month my honest opinion.
1. Its superb phone for the price u get.
2. I have personally checked my fon through all the benchmarks i know n got highest scores in all EXCEPT graphics related tests.
3. Has some overheating issue with battery drainage but quite ignorable.
4. Screen is brilliant n vibrant.
5. Camera is the best one i have seen till now in any phone EXCEPT nokia lumia 1020.
6. I exchanged my xperia z1 for this fon n truly satisfied.
7. Looks cheap in photos but quite elegant to hold it in public..seriously ul get looks n ppl will ask u about ur fon(from personal xperience im saying)
8. Clean ur RAM as often u can n ul hardly see any lags or heating.
9. GUI sucks a bit...quite laggy n gimmicky..
10. Fingerprint scanner quite effective though not as much as iphone5s(personaly tested).
11. Exynos is ok but i wish it had adreno.
12. Battery life is quite good if u use properly. I get 16-17hrs wid quite hectic use.
Anyways i can go on n on...so lastly i would say those who are complaining about this phone either havnt used it personaly or anti samsung ppl or have bought some other fon n repenting now to not have bought this flagship. Dont listen to them. Buy it..use it...ul know im right.I am no Samsung fanboy. Im using samsung after galaxy s2-htc incredible s-blackbery torch 9810-iphone 5-xperia zr-xperia z1-galaxy s5. N i am satisfied with the price im gettin it.
Having problems with ram .my phone is using up more than 70% of ram all the time even every app is closed .. and the front camera is even worst then s4 it allways is in beauti face not even I change it to auto because it takes beautiface in auto mode to can any one tell me how I can solve this problem
Exynos processor is the worst and not updated by samsung, not works in lte networks. I ll never will buy this version of s5.