darkgamer, 27 May 2014Yes, in some scenarios. For example, the octa core is more powerful and faster than snapdragon... moreThanks for your response bro...don't know why everyone is giving it bad reviews
s5, 04 Jun 2014What is the charging time of s5 from 0% to 100% ???2 Hours exactly.
plz anyone help me,I want to buy a smart phone which should have long battery life,3g video call directly/skype,clear picture,awesome sound quality both in call volume & music volume & ofcourse without any hang prblm...is s5 octa suitable for me or xperia z suits me most?is s4 suitable for me?
ur device is good. u r right. these games isn't optimized for exynos.......they r 4 snapdragon. but dont worry. ur exynos is strong.
Any one facing this... when i played fifa 14 on my s5 octa core and mc4. While battery is at 39 or 40 degree i feel the game becomes lagging is this because these games arent comoatible yet with s5 or a problem im my phone ????
Anonymous, 30 May 2014hey can anyone please tell me about the issues with this phone (octacore version) ? because i ... moreHi,
I am using this phone from past one week. Till now haven't faced any issue. Its fast and works just fine with all its overloaded Touchwiz UI.
If you are upgrading from an S4 pls don't(I did and again feels I am having the same phone, faster & brighter but same..... :( ). If you are switching from any other mobile you will love it.
These are the upgrade from S4.
1. Beautiful & bright display(If you don't like over saturated colors you even have the options to change the display modes)
2. Superb camera, fast auto focus. You will get sharp & brilliant images & 4K video on top.
3. Water & Dust resistant( Which is more suitable for people like me who roam around outside a lot ).
4. Somewhat polished but still very heavy, overloaded UI (Setting Menu is really the worst I have ever came across even than the S4).
5. Finger print sensor & a Heart Rate Sensor(Not so useful but it works)
6. New Exynos 5 Octa 5422 processor(The Real octa core process this time)
7. Best thing about this Octa version is it performs really well and beats the Snapdragon version in lot of benchmarks and some functionality tests ( Reference from Youtube videos guys, no offense)
1. Poor Sound quality ( even than S4)
2. I curse Samsung for their pricing strategy. Those people reduce the cost almost every month and people will regret buying the phones after couple of months for this reason(I bought it last week for 41k in India now its available for 37k. 4K reduced in a span of 7 days :-( ).
3. When compare to Snapdragon version the battery performance is 10%-20% less efficient.
Note: Please do not upgrade from S4. You wont feel a huge difference. please wait for couple of months if you are an S4 users you will get hell lot of options by that time.
PS: If Samsung don't change their ridiculous design and material used for their flagship mobiles I will be out of their customers list.
hey can anyone please tell me about the issues with this phone (octacore version) ? because i was planning to buy octa but i cant decide. as for the note 3, everyone who used the octa version told me it gets stuck or gets slow after some usage, can you please tell me if this is true ? are there any bad issues with octa core ? :/ please tell me.
Thanks in Advance everyone
if dual core have 2 sims, quad core have 4 sims, it means octa core have 8 sim cards???? hahahaha! just kidding..
Rossio, 26 May 2014Do you mean the octacore one is better than the quadcore in India?Yes, in some scenarios. For example, the octa core is more powerful and faster than snapdragon or quad core version.
4 cortex a15 + 4 cortex a7 cores give around 25% more power than krait 400 at 2.5 GHZ.
The octa also feels faster and is more smoother than the quad core.
The major advantage of octa is however the wolfson DAC (Dedicated audio chip ) which provides better sound experience than qualcomm DAC in quad core or snapdragon version.
The snapdragon version has it's advantages too. It has more battery life and it doesn't get as hot as exynos during intensive use. additionally, the qualcomm version has a better GPU so it'll perform better in gaming. It has 4G LTE too.
Both are great devices BTW.