Tcool, 07 Jul 2014Now try this:
Go and work to other country with different language from yours and listen to t... moreSo you have not used this phone, and as you lecture others that don't comment because you don't own the phone while they actually do, my question is why the h--k you are here?
Get one thing straight, there might be some kids, or newcomers, whom you might mislead with your Samsung and as usual cheap marketing policy, but most of us here are for a long time, maybe some of us are here before you even was born.
So kindly stop this nonsense, or I will keep reporting every post of yours.
@GSMArena : Do you guys really ever read these sections? Trolling is allowed now or what?
AnonD-280085, 07 Jul 2014FM radio is never and will never be a plus point to have in a smartphone. Just look at iPhone,... morebut if it has fm radio ,infra red port or HR sensor these will be considered positive points,but of course they are not a cause of success.
Anonymous, 07 Jul 2014You are talking nonsense. If there is not an FM Radio, then it's a big negative point. I... moreFM radio is never and will never be a plus point to have in a smartphone. Just look at iPhone, ever since no radio but it is surviving the competition.
Tcool, 06 Jul 2014Hello! This is 2014, who needs radio in a 4G/3G smartphone?
What negative point you are tal... moreYou are talking nonsense.
If there is not an FM Radio, then it's a big negative point.
Internet radio is the worst.
Your 4th sentence is the dum*est thing you could write... Yes, there isn't internet coverage everywhere, and the internet connection costs money while the FM Radio is free. And the continuous internet connection uses more battery than the FM Radio. It's nothing to do about that the phone have 4G/3G. People buy these phones to use it for everything. Who the heck are you to decide what others need?
The majority of WiFis are locked, password protected.
I hate when someone like you who doesn't know anything about the subject, want to convince others.
AnonD-222610, 07 Jul 2014Let me correct your answer about S5 mini and Z1C comparison
1) Both loudspeaker are below a... morei am afraid that i am the one who will correct your information.
1.unlike sony samsung was able to build a phone with IP certified and in the same time good loud speaker performance (check the galaxy s5).
2.removable battery always will be better than non removable battery,i don't mind "if" i put the battery back "if" the cover removed "if" the phone dropped.
3.120g is light wight for a smart phone,but the 137g of xperia is for sure not light.
4.flash bleed should not be present in a phone built by sony.
5.samung phones are easier to grip than sony phones due to sharp edges of sony phones.
6.in my country the local fm radio stations still have a lot of listeners .
7.the xperia compact camera performance is not like its big brother ,u can get better photos with 8mp phones than u cane get from the gimmicky 20mp xperia camera,use gsmarena photo comparison tool and see how your compact perform against different phones.even the s4 mini gives better images.
8.the s5 mini is taller only by 4 mm and it has perfect size screen while the compact is wider thicker and heavier with only 4.3" screen.
"mini" used by sony for a 3" phone,so 4.3" is not really a mini or compact in sony standards.
Anonymous, 06 Jul 2014Built in radio is not that big of an expense to install.... Try standing on a lake fishing wit... moreNow try this:
Go and work to other country with different language from yours and listen to the built-in radio where all the stations broadcast in local language.
By the way using a messy wired headset required for the built-in radio to work really sucks more!
advice, 06 Jul 2014thank u for the question.
the s5 mini has almost equal dimensions to xperia compact but sti... moreLet me correct your answer about S5 mini and Z1C comparison
1) Both loudspeaker are below average due to IP certified - Water resistant.
2) If the back cover is removable, it have weakness. -let say if you drop you phone. Both back and battery will pop out. -Likely if you want to remove your battery often like opening the flap to charge your phone.
3) Light weight? Nope. Not even me feel any different between them. Plastic frame vs Aluminium frame, Bigger battery on Z1C, Bigger motherboard.
4) Flash bleed issues? Don't capture any photos with flash ON in long distance situation, only in short distance it will not occur. Because why I know to overcome this issue? I use Z1C right now and I only use the LED light to be a torch light. Low light capture already great in Z1C.
5) Big bezels helps you to grip on your phone because like the thin bezel you will have to find a spot that doesn't interfere with the screen that already ON.
6) FM radio? *yawn* Because in my country I only turn ON and listen to radio FM while in car. FM radio in phone is likely 1/100 usage for me.
7) People are respecting Sony for making a mini without downgrading to much(only 2 things- battery and screen) while S5 mini have been left behind its S801 CPU, 16mp ISOCELL camera, 1080p screen, 2800mAh battery.
8) Lastly your size comparison -S5 with 131.1x64.8x9.1 vs Z1C with 127x64.9x9.8. But still, S5 mini is bigger even with bigger screen that make you harder to operate with one hand like what Xperia Z1C commercial did and its true.
Hope you understand and know more about mini smartphone.
And u guys release a crappy exynose version for indian customers and snapdragon for others . . ! . . Its time time to say to samesung _"quit india !
AnonD-268646, 07 Jul 2014Probably go for that but I still need to consider other brands like Lenovo S series, Asus Zen ... moreOf course because it's business.
Nobody wants to be stagnant in business.
Tcool, 07 Jul 2014Go for Huawei.Probably go for that but I still need to consider other brands like Lenovo S series, Asus Zen series or even the Xiaomi's new MI3. Decent spec with good price tag. HTC is good but it is overpriced. The worst thing about smartphones nowadays, if you buy one today they probably sell a new product the next day to replace the one you've bought.
AnonD-259609, 07 Jul 2014In the picture the multi purpose jack is open so how can it be water resistant? Have you ever think of your ear when swimming under the water less than 1 meter?
Your ear is open but it is water resistant.
Anonymous, 06 Jul 2014no FM Radio = limited freedom of the usability of phoneCome on, it's 2014, internet radio is the best.
No need for the built-in radio which is slave to the messy wired headset with limited radio stations to choose from.
definately evry iphone ipod or sony or htc the only reason i dispoint it becaused of built in battery but all is good my ipod touch 5th gen have 2 yrs of used the only problem is the battery is built in make iphone 6 aremovable battery billions of unit will sold and i sure that.....