worth buying this phone or not? games such as Modern Combat 5 Asphalt 8, DEAD TRIGGER 2 and the like, the maximum graphics hangs playing or not? What are the disadvantages of the phone ?
worth buying Sita phone or not? games such as Modern Combat 5 Asphalt 8, DEAD TRIGGER 2 and the like, the maximum graphics hangs playing or not? What are the disadvantages of the phone ?
I have used this fantastic cellphone for six months. I'm really happy with my Phone.I recived Android 6 at first day . I've Played Modern combat 4 and 5 also Asphalt 8 . IT plays those heavy games like piece of cake . It works as well as s6 und s7 but just with different Name and nice Price. There are negative comments below. But it is not acceptable because their device has Problem not all. Also they can use Garantie if they don't use Smuggled phone.
Arslan, 25 Jul 2016Well pokemon is still a new release so maybe with updates it will fix certain bugs and lags...... moreI played Pokémon go with my S4 for a week and never had any issues. 1 day with my s5 neo and I want to bring the phone back
It's not the App, it's the phone.
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this with a cell phone. On may 10 2016 I purchased a Samsung S5 Neo, I had trouble talking to people because sound quality was not the best but I could live with that. In early july it was charging on the counter, I picked it up, put it in my sweater pocket and went to my car, when I removed it the screen under the glass screen was cracked....bad. I did not drop it or lean against anything and can not figure out why this happened. I have contacted Samsung and am basically brushed off. I am not a child, I know the value of a dollar and am still paying on this phone. I simply want to know what caused this as there is no physical damage anywhere on this phone outside of the inner screen. I have had Samsung phones in the past and liked the product but the customer service sucks! I will not buy from them again and I will advise others to stay clear of their products.
Jimmy, 15 Jul 2016Im also waiting for the update :/ Is it coming?I got marshmallow 6.1 update in late May!
DealBreaker, 25 Jul 2016everybody should know by now that the heart rate sensor is just a useless totally inaccurate g... moreWhat's wrong with the heart rate sensor? Seems absolutely fine on mine and accurate enough.
DealBreaker, 25 Jul 2016everybody should know by now that the heart rate sensor is just a useless totally inaccurate g... moreYou are totally wrong. Compare it with some devices for measuring blood pressure and you will see that is very accurate.
Dvdking14, 22 Jul 2016I have the s5 neo and in gaming performance in some games like pokemon go and real racing 3 is... moreWell pokemon is still a new release so maybe with updates it will fix certain bugs and lags...but if you still find that it gets stuck on games like real racing 3 then change your phone because games like asphalt and real racing are graphic intense and use a lot ofv ram
Problema. Let me know how to get it to stop warning about how to put the back cover on properly... it's very frustrating that it does that almost every time I unlock my phone.
me007, 03 Jun 2016Just go to "COMPARE" button (after Specifications button) and compare the specifications: Gal... moreeverybody should know by now that the heart rate sensor is just a useless totally inaccurate gimmick!..if you think it otherwise means you are limited minded ignorant...stop mentioning it as a feature!
I have the s5 neo and in gaming performance in some games like pokemon go and real racing 3 is quite bad even with power saving off. Can someone tell me if this can be a defect or everyone have this kind of problem in performance please thanks.
Anonymous, 23 Jun 2016OMG, Did you know that the S5 Neo has Air Gesture sensor?!?!?
can you explain me how does it `work` ? pls...
Anonymous, 10 Jul 2016I am from croatia and my s5 neo is still 5.1.1I don t know how it s possible . I m from Albania and i have it marshmallow since June.
Minimedia, 18 Jul 2016If you are considering buying this phone, be aware that you must buy a screen protector at all... moreThere are several incorrect statements in your opinion:
1) Sand scratches Corning Gorilla Glass and this is very well known. Just do a Google search "Gorilla Glass scratch". However if you wait for iPhone 7 you may get it with sapphire glass which is indeed much more resistant.
2) It is not serious to say that 3.15 MP, f/2.8 480p@30fps camera of Apple iPhone 3GS (or 8 MP, f/2.4 camera of Sony Xperia SP) is better than 16 MP, f/1.9, 1080p camera of Galaxy S5 Neo. Some samples: https://goo.gl/lTxN59
3) It is not serious to compare the price of Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (no microSD slot) - 16GB is definitely not enough (example: for GPS navigation apps with several maps).
4) 320 x 480 pixels TFT display of Apple iPhone 3GS (or 720 x 1280 TFT display of Sony Xperia SP) could not be even close Galaxy S5 Neo 1080 x 1920 Super AMOLED display.
5) Current worldwide market share of Android is 84.1% versus 14.8% iOS, 0.7% Windows (for Europe 75.6% Android versus 18.9% iOS, 4.9% Windows), these numbers say a lot.
6) No comments regarding "superior" text writing on 3.5" display of Apple iPhone 3GS... it is just wrong. It would be much better to use a small keyboard or small notebook.