I have the s5 neo and in gaming performance in some games like pokemon go and real racing 3 is quite bad even with power saving off. Can someone tell me if this can be a defect or everyone have this kind of problem in performance please thanks.
Anonymous, 23 Jun 2016OMG, Did you know that the S5 Neo has Air Gesture sensor?!?!?
can you explain me how does it `work` ? pls...
Anonymous, 10 Jul 2016I am from croatia and my s5 neo is still 5.1.1I don t know how it s possible . I m from Albania and i have it marshmallow since June.
AnonD-561811, 18 Jul 2016If you are considering buying this phone, be aware that you must buy a screen protector at all... moreThere are several incorrect statements in your opinion:
1) Sand scratches Corning Gorilla Glass and this is very well known. Just do a Google search "Gorilla Glass scratch". However if you wait for iPhone 7 you may get it with sapphire glass which is indeed much more resistant.
2) It is not serious to say that 3.15 MP, f/2.8 480p@30fps camera of Apple iPhone 3GS (or 8 MP, f/2.4 camera of Sony Xperia SP) is better than 16 MP, f/1.9, 1080p camera of Galaxy S5 Neo. Some samples: https://goo.gl/lTxN59
3) It is not serious to compare the price of Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (no microSD slot) - 16GB is definitely not enough (example: for GPS navigation apps with several maps).
4) 320 x 480 pixels TFT display of Apple iPhone 3GS (or 720 x 1280 TFT display of Sony Xperia SP) could not be even close Galaxy S5 Neo 1080 x 1920 Super AMOLED display.
5) Current worldwide market share of Android is 84.1% versus 14.8% iOS, 0.7% Windows (for Europe 75.6% Android versus 18.9% iOS, 4.9% Windows), these numbers say a lot.
6) No comments regarding "superior" text writing on 3.5" display of Apple iPhone 3GS... it is just wrong. It would be much better to use a small keyboard or small notebook.
martin, 19 Jul 2016Just wondered how to keep the 2 buttons each of the main always light on kuz when i go on dis... moreThere is an app on the Play Store for that, called 'Galaxy Button Light'. It works great for the S5 Neo, and most Galaxy phones.
Just wondered how to keep the 2 buttons
each of the main always light on kuz when i go on display there no option for that
just the brightness of the screen ?
Thanks for the help
If you are considering buying this phone, be aware that you must buy a screen protector at all costs. Even though there are several independent reviews out there claiming that the S5 Neo features Corning Gorilla Glass, this is neither supported by official Samsung specs nor is it borne out by experience. I can state this with certainty because mine got scratched a week after I bought it.
Overall a decent phone for the price I paid (Â€299); excellent colours, beautiful resolution; updated to Marshmallow on about July 15 (Greece); on second thought, for the same amount of money I could have had an iPhone 5s, if only I'd been patient enough to wait a few days for the courier.
After using an Xperia SP and and iPhone 3gs I have this to say: both Sony and Apple have superior photo sensors and software to Samsung, based on my limited experience. As for text input (I write a lot, in several European languages), Android 6 text prediction can't hold a candle to iOS 6's!
So, I'm looking to sell mine already, even though I have invested about Â€100 in Android apps. Apple has the better system, no question.
S5Neo, 13 Jul 2016How do you use the FM radio ? I can't find any app included for that. All radio app ask fo... moreRTFM: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201508/20150807172337205/SM-G903F_UM_EU_Lollipop_Eng_Rev.1.1_150806.pdf page 76
S5Neo, 13 Jul 2016How do you use the FM radio ? I can't find any app included for that. All radio app ask fo... moreWhen you open the setting you will find the icon Radio. Then plug in the headphones (working as an antenna). Run Radio icon and browse to your FM station and enjoy the local radio stations.
me007, 05 Jul 2016There are already some Android 6.0.1 updates for Canada - different for different service prov... moreI'm with Bell. Got my update early July. I'm told it usually takes a while to roll out, based on carrier/phone models, etc.
Jimmy, 15 Jul 2016Im also waiting for the update :/ Is it coming?I'm with Bell in Canada. Got it in early July
S5Neo, 13 Jul 2016How do you use the FM radio ? I can't find any app included for that. All radio app ask fo... moreDid you have the headset in? (some are not enabled unless a headset is in the jack.)
How do you use the FM radio ?
I can't find any app included for that.
All radio app ask for internet data.
Is all SM-G903F gonna get marshmallow in europe?
Im from sweden and still not got it OTA yet.
Anonymous, 10 Jul 2016I am from croatia and my s5 neo is still 5.1.1You may download and install the latest Android 6.0.1 according to your country and service provider from:
With all the new updates that I've installed over the last few days, I now cannot figure out how to cancel an event in my calendar - there appears to be no option to do that anymore. I liked this phone for its simplicity, and now I'm really frustrated! Can anyone help?
Anonymous, 10 Jul 2016I am from croatia and my s5 neo is still 5.1.1My friend. Look in this site: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-G903M/. Search according your country.