Network issues in gs6
I always connected to 4g but don't browse
H+ work perfectly but 4g always connection failed
Can anybody will tell me what's the problem
I switched to Galaxy S6 from Note 4 recently, here are my observations....
1. 40% faster processor (cpu and gpu) For the first time I saw no lag in Real Racing 3...
2. Battery Timing - 10% max difference in battery life if compared with Note 4 ... it can be achieved by Greenify. Dont worry about battery life its perfectly ok. This mobile can survive whole day easily with moderate daily usage. It seems that S6's battery management is excellent (5.1.1 OS)
3. Camera is 50% better than Note 4 ... Night photos are simply amazing.... OIS is much much better producing smooth shake free videos
4. Build quality is 100% better no question about it.
5. Front camera is 100% better , 5 megapixels produces much better photos
6. Back camera after updating OS to 5.1.1 is a whole new chapter, offering manual controls and much better photos. Simply amazing !!!
7. Files copying and opening 100% better, much faster processing, I love 7420 processor.
8. SD Card .... yes I will miss it but the internal memory is offering amazing speed transfers, loading times are amazing.... Go for 64GB version.
9. Super fast charging offering faster charging time than Note 4 (due to a smaller battery)
10. Overall slippery body you need extra care handling it.... but its a beauty
Overall experience ... I am not going back to Note 4.... I would like to go for a bigger version of S6 in future but I am very much satified with S6 at the moment.
It using QUAD HD screen, higher powerful processor, more RAM than S4 but Battery capacity is LOWER than S4 capacity.
True failure !!
S6 is a Joke !
Anonymous, 12 Aug 2015some of you may know me, I started with GS2 when I was introduced to the beautiful world of Sa... morego on amazon and check for R-ingke Flex crystal view case, i bought it and its so amazing. its so thin and transparent. it protect the camera the sides of the phone.
GS6 the best, 12 Aug 2015I suggest you go and see GS6 water test in you tube! the phone does survive a water drop for ... moreBut the video also shows that the iPhone 6 manages to do so either, anyway no company would want to announce it waterproof just in case it is not and they get sued for it for false advertising
Why didn't Samsung include a micro SD card slot on the s6
Sony can make a great phone like the xperia z3 and 4 that include a card slot.
i was just wondering if there was any other notifications that the phone gives off... other then just the LED light flashing, when receiving a text, email etc?
With the S5, i believe the screen light up when an incoming msg comes in then dims out and the LED light takes over.
AnonD-359873, 12 Aug 2015Major problem os S6 is that it is not water proof or dust proof, many people take their phones... moreI suggest you go and see GS6 water test in you tube!
the phone does survive a water drop for good 10 minutes submerged under the water!
and still works after come out!
Samsung deliberately didn't want to announce this phone as water resistance for liability reason, but they have made it water resistance enough.
so read more about it
some of you may know me, I started with GS2 when I was introduced to the beautiful world of Samsung, loved that phone until it died one day and then I move to GS3, loved that phone so much that for years I didn't want to change to anything till I see this beautiful GS6, and last week it was delivered to me. I am in love with this phone, because it is so great and so smooth and so nice.
you guys have any suggestion for good (not so bulky ) case?
any suggestions are welcome.
also when I open my Google navigator, the destination address shows as ? I find this annoying because I need to delete this "?" every times before entering my destination address, you guys get that too? please advice
Major problem os S6 is that it is not water proof or dust proof, many people take their phones to bathroom, even it slips in water sure phone will not survive, every flagship phone should be waterproof atleast, n battery life of S6 is not so good
amazing phone n amazing camera quality many samsung give his best with this beast using this phone. n more then satisfied
fai, 11 Aug 2015I bought s6 3months ago... and it really sucks that without even dropping it.. its screen does... moreMe too it's absolutely horrible the battery life sucks soo I'm def switching to the lg for the removable battery and SD card
Samsung galaxy s6 most powerful mobile in the world .....................never compare any ****ing Mobile ........ to this samsung Beast .......10/10.
Obviously s6 is better than any other smartphone of Samsung.
I'm using it. Fabulous performance !
Definitely you can go for it ! :) :)