averagejoe, 22 Feb 2016i just don't see the point in buying the s7 when some of the s6 features are superior! 16 MP, ... moreGalaxy S6: 16 MP, f/1.9, 1.12 µm pixel size
Galaxy S7: 12 MP, f/1.7, 1.4 µm pixel size
Megapíxels mean nothing to quality, just how big you can print a picture.
On the other hand, the bigger the f and the pixel size, the more light gets inside the sensor(here the S7 has it bigger) this helps in 2 things:
1. You can capture things that otherwise would be completely black in your picture (thanks to that I don't need flash sometimes even in discos), a difference of f/0.2 here is quite big in phone cameras!
2. The shutter speed can be faster as more light will enter the sensor; this will make your pictures to not appear blur.
So as always with photography, we will need many pictures and compare each other to see which one is better!
Anonymous, 22 Feb 2016megapixels arent everythingHe's being sarcastic
i just don't see the point in buying the s7 when some of the s6 features are superior! 16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, autofocus, LED flash, 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, panorama vs. 12MP f/1.7 1.4-micron pixels OIS.... Right!!!!!!!
Ohh yeah forgot too mention the Samsung s7 crapper camera then the S6 and move the on off switch further up the phone so not accidently pushing.
Can anyone tell me when I will be able to get Marshmellow operating system and begin using Samsung pay? Also if true why would anyone buy the Samsung s7 with a crapper camera then the S6?
I heard that samsungs mobile slwr and slwr aftr 3 or 4 mnths is it true in the matr of s6 guide please i m usng j5 i purchased it 3 mnthe ago and now it operat much slow guide m
Can anyone advise me how to take perfect crisp night shots as reviewed by Gsmarena? B'coz I can't find any click taken by me at night are as perfect as Gsmarena instead they are grainy..even sometimes they come oversharpened :(
Seems I wasted my money buying S6..else rest is fine in all respect with this device.
How to get rid of the ads upon browsing via google chrome?its troubling me alot..can anyone please help me out how can i browse widout the ads
Samsunguser, 19 Feb 2016I've gotten my samsung s6 for 2 months now. I love the multi-tasking function where I can mi... moreIn case of heating issue, Samsung is no wise to blame. If u charge any phone through a fast charger it will surely heat
I've gotten my samsung s6 for 2 months now.
I love the multi-tasking function where I can minimise windows and use 2 apps at the same time. I love the camera, which produces really clear pictures, and has a huge zoom function. I like the new layout of Messages.
Unfortunately, my Samsung phone has restarted twice on me in the first 5 weeks, and in 2 months it suddenly stopped responding, despite me trying to call it or press buttons. Eventually it restarted.
Also, this phone has a lag time when unlocking the phone, compared to HTC One, my previous phone. Sometimes, after closing apps, it can also take up to 5 seconds to load the home screen.
Next, the fingerprint lock function doesnt work when your fingers are damp.
Lastly, I'm no engineer, but the phone heats up a lot when fast charging.
Other than that, its still a great phone overall, and its interface is great. Not sure how it would compare to other android phones on the market now.
DeVille, 15 Feb 2016Guys, I'm deciding between LG G4 and S6 in Dubai- does S6 come with a fast charger in the box?... moreIt comes with the fast charger tho apparently my mothers one came the standard charger, but might've been a factory mistake
My mum has one of these, seems to have the best camera ive ever used, buttery smooth interface completly lagless, tough premium solid build quality using full glass and metal, best display, cant see the pixels no matter how close u look to the screen, im getting hopefully a gold one in a couple of days cant wait :D
Miss Candy, 17 Feb 2016I'm really tempted but the horrible service at samsung really pisses me off!!!!!!! I bought a ... moreeverything need prove nowadays, you should not lost your reciept. how can you put the blame on samsung, your'e in blame now, dare with it...
I bought mine in late November 2015 and absolutely love it.
1. Camera is phenomenal, Not many people know this but you can download a bunch of different camera options just by pressing "mode". I am particularly in love with the panorama and the surround shot option. Bonus: ITS ALL FREE :D
2. Big gamer here. A lot of the games I play use quite a bit of space and need a phone that has high performance. I have yet to experience any crashing or lag in any of my games. KEY POINT: Clear your task manager frequently and your phone will not slow down. Also delete crap that you don't use. If you haven't used it in a week, I think it is time to let go.
3. I really do not many complaints about this phone in terms of technology. The battery is a little lacking but since I am on my phone almost 24/7 that is to be expected.
Been using since the 1st day it was launched......superb performance....
Battery problems only if playing coc n high resolution games....if not....it will last 3 days with minumum usages....1.5 day if moderate usages....8 hours heavy usages.....
Really satisfied n recommend for all....