Guys this phone i have for 2 months now, my advice is stay away from this device!
1. My screen glass is all messed up with scratches. I had a nexus 5 for 2 years before this phone and today is the same like first day and newer used any of covers or other protective crap. I take care of my phone, newer droped or anything, it's in my pocket or on my desk, how did i get this scratches i dont know, but evry few days i see a now one. For expensive phone like this, I didn't expect this kind of problem.
2. Power button is sticky and don't click like supposed to do.
3. The sharp edges of the phone is so uncomfortable, after using phone for 10 minutes you can feel the cat in your fingers.
This is the main reasons that I feel like a fool to spend that amount of money for first time in my life on the phone, and have so much problems.
I had a rule to stay away from samsung phones after i switched from S2 to S3, that was my best decision in last few years, but i fell on visual design on this phone and now i have to deal with this consequences like big fool.
Thanks to SAMSUNG
samsung s6 edge plus suddenly blacks out. Have a new one....it heats up when charging. then twice it suddenly blackout while in use. the 2nd time it blacked out ...it never came back. had to return it to the samsung center.
The Chinese input features are not as good as its compoetitors.
1. the final word selection box is too small
it is easy to select the wrong one
2. the switch between hand-writing mode to phonetic mode is clumsy.
for both aforementioned features, HTC does a much better job.
I use fingerprint detection for security now it doesn't want to read the print it requires back up pin that I never inserted what to do?
yes you can by it Its a good phone has all the features a good phone demand in a
AnonD-473141, 04 Dec 2015Digitally speaking the S6 Edge+ works fine as an internet machine "pocket computer" but beware... morehow many phones today have FM radio. I hear this all the time. Can you stream, I hear that there are plenty of streaming radio
running backwards, 05 Dec 2015My S5 puts an S6 to shame. It's true. S6 > No card slot, no dual charger, internal non-re... moreYES , but u cant install apps on memory card if u have OS android
so no benefit of SSD.
Rock, 08 Dec 2015Which is better phone iphone 6s plus or Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus or Sony xperia z5 premiumZ5 Premium
Diggaz, 06 Dec 2015which is better samsung 6 edge plus or iphone 6s plussure edge plus is better one
Which is better phone iphone 6s plus or Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus or Sony xperia z5 premium
well u r correct i need to be smart ..but y this this smartness wasn't necessary with xperia z3 ???and i guess u r saying daily switch on off task ...well i do that daily.. so that part also done
I've had mine since the Friday it released as soon as the AT&T store opened. It's a beast. Its functionality and performance are second to none. Of course the edge aesthetics are sexy to look at but not that practical or functional. And that's the ONLY remotely negative thing I can say about it.
I don't understand why so much hate comments for this phone. This device is basically being purchased for its aesthetic design. Performance comes as bonus. In my 15 days of heavy use I never faced any hanging issues except for flip board. If you own it then only you can appreciate the true beauty of this wicked piece of electronics.