Well done Samsung! what a beast of a display you've created! and you can even tone down the colours, if you don't like the saturation? Hip hip, hooray! to the South Korean electronic giants!
hasoony, 09 Feb 2017this device is incredibleBut the s7's display is the best, and the camera should be aswell !
AnonD-558050, 08 Feb 2017One of the best phone of the world great performance for all things best camera ever Even the... moreI don't use the camera, but it uses dual pixels, so it should slaughter the competition!
Anonymous, 09 Feb 2017Man download Opera browser. It is the best with ad blocker built in. It works smoothly in all ... moreI've tried opera and several others, but it's not the fastest on my device! and opera mini was horrendously slow, but the full version was okay, but there's faster!
AnonD-633176, 08 Feb 2017It's flying on Nougat! well, sometimes! especially if you download another browser? an... moreMan download Opera browser. It is the best with ad blocker built in. It works smoothly in all android phones.
It's flying on Nougat! well, sometimes! especially if you download another browser? and the display is awesome! Well done Samsung, for creating this mammoth of a beast!
We've all read that it's flying on Nougat! the display is out of this world! the camera never lies, especially when it's made in South Korea! but is this phone really that good?
One of the best phone of the world great performance for all things best camera ever
Even the camera is just like professional camera best bettery backup i love this phone
I use every kind of mobile brand but this phone is amazing
Arpit, 08 Feb 2017Yes xperia xz is over priced but it is not inferior to s7 intact both are great devices, i hv ... moreXperia can't be bad phone. Both are great phones. It is just personal choice. You won't regret with buying each of them.
AnonD-27765, 07 Feb 2017I was about to buy a Sony Xperia XZ but opted for a Samsung Galaxy S7 instead because it's che... moreYes xperia xz is over priced but it is not inferior to s7 intact both are great devices, i hv galaxy s7 and my friend hv xperia xz, both r perfect
Yvonne, 07 Feb 2017Glad to hear you like the S7. I'm in Love with mine too. It's the best phone ever. My uncle ow... moreSony xperia is worst ????? I hv galaxy s7 and my friend hv xperia xz . Both r great device.
AnonD-27765, 07 Feb 2017I was about to buy a Sony Xperia XZ but opted for a Samsung Galaxy S7 instead because it's che... moreGlad to hear you like the S7. I'm in Love with mine too. It's the best phone ever. My uncle owns a Sony Xperia and it's the worst phone, he doesn't get calls, all calls are forward to his voice mail and he doesn't have that option on. S7 is the best choice.
AnonD-641943, 05 Feb 2017any Nougat update ? i owen G930FD (Southeast Asia) version. Current version : G930FXXU1BPLB/... moreBased on my past experiences on Security updates, updates for this region usually comes after 1-2 month of India release
I was about to buy a Sony Xperia XZ but opted for a Samsung Galaxy S7 instead because it's cheaper than the XZ which costs just as much as a S7 edge, and I'm so happy I've made the right decision. S7 is the best smartphone I've ever owned. S7 is superior in every way to the XZ - from the design, screen, camera, audio quality, battery life, to the user interface and software features.
- XZ is ridiculously big and bulky for a 5.2-inch phone. It's as big as the S7 edge already with 5.5-inch display. S7 is smaller, thinner and easier to hold and, unlike the XZ which has sharp edges, S7 has rounded edges which make its more manageable and it can even be used single-handedly.
- S7's screen is amazing. It's bright, has vivid colors, great contrast, deep blacks which is typical of AMOLEDs and is even perfectly legible outdoors. With the latest Nougat update, you can even set the display resolution to 1080p or 720p. XZ has oversaturated colors for an IPS LCD display, and 1080p is not flagship-grade.
- Touchwiz also looks nicer and more consistent than Xperia launcher. S7 also has so much more software features than XZ like Always-On Display, Private Mode, etc. I was also very happy to find out that the fast-charger is included in the box with S7. And there is even a software feature to enable and disable fast charging.
- S7's camera UI and hardware are jampacked with features - 4k, OIS, phase detection, slow motion video, different cool image and video modes that you can apply. Not to mention both the image and video qualities are excellent, and S7 doesn't overheat AT ALL when recording 4k video until you run out of memory. XZ's camera features and quality just pales in comparison.
- S7's mono speaker quality is surprisingly louder than XZ's dual speakers. The audio quality via 3.5mm jack is also loud unlike in the XZ.
- S7 also has great battery life. Lasts a whole day for heavy use, and can last up to 3 days for moderate use. XZ has horrible battery life.
S7 is a perfect all-rounder. It's a perfectly-sized phone. Not too big and not too small. It's a perfect work of engineering. And it's complete. Everyone will find everything they look for in a smartphone in S7. XZ lacks so many features both hardware and software. Even the accessories that come with XZ in the box are not complete. And it is unjustifiably overpriced. It is selling for around 50 dollars more than S7 edge here.