izuan raqiib, 24 Jul 2016Just download the update and install after finish it reboot the phoneare you sure that I don't need to reset my phone?
I read some comments here saying before updating and installing the update it is better to reset your mobile so that the update is smooth and no issues.
are you using this update now?
is there any problems lags, bugs, battery drain etc.. ?
I'm wondering if I buy the international version of the sgs7e and use it in Aus, whether it will work in Canada (Alberta, Jasper) or not?
NANA, 22 Jul 2016Is anyone else having the issue of ads popping up at random? I hate this! When I bought the ph... moreMy friend,u might downloaded accidently an app ,and its running in the background without ur knowladge so here is what to do
Get in the apps running from the setting
And check for any susspecious app
Other wise reset the phone and dont download any non-certified apps
Andrew, 22 Jul 2016just update it over the air. Dont flash anything even if it is an official firmware.. sometime... moredo I need to reformat/hard reset my phone before installing the update or I will just update and install? please advise..
am using sgs7e gold dual sim one and half months with out any probs.
Its round edge using little tough but rich experience
ahmed tanveer, 21 Jul 2016But it does not hide defects in software. Samsung has been using touch wiz since their first ... moreTouchwizz is fine on s7 edge.They are a lot of themes you can install. But I like more Nova launcer pro. I install this app on every phone, not only on Samsung.
I'm planning to buy Exynos S7 Edge in Thailand and have one question.
If i use here for a month, and then take it to US and change the sim card, will i be able to make calls from the new sim?
edge, 22 Jul 2016I received a software update( 334.24mb) for my s7 edge. is it safe to update from 6.0.1 to n... morejust update it over the air. Dont flash anything even if it is an official firmware.. sometimes new bugs are introduced but they will update it very soon so dont worry..
I received a software update( 334.24mb) for my s7 edge. is it safe to update
from 6.0.1 to new version?
it would be highly appreciated if some one could help me.
thanks in advance..
Ok, so a bit of review from a customer side.
I have used this device (Galaxy S7 edge) and its been a month that i have purchased it from India.
So i would say that my opinion regarding this phone would be in the ratio of 9:1 in favour pros.
1. Great Camera: You guys can just boast of its camera quality and make all the other phone users to go after your phone for clicking images and selfies. Dual pixel setup makes this image quality one of its best not in only mobile department but almost in all the camera department including the basic DSLR models that come this days.
2. Aesthetics: I wont say that aesthetics are one of the best, but they are just top of the line. No wonder Samsung invests so much in their design department. This phone would really look classy in your hand.(I have a black onyx one though)
3. IP68: I have not gone through any rigorous tesing of the phone like water or dust. Of course u wont do that after buying a phone for 60K bucks :P
4. Touch: Excellent and smooth. Just one suggestion to Samsung team would be regarding developing its touch wiz performance. Sometimes feel like its slow for a hardcore hardware that they have provided.
5. Hardware: Just let me shock all the Indian customers for a moment. For all those guys looking for galaxy S7 edge with snapdragon 820 chip set, just make up your mind to get some other thing. Yes you would getting Samsung's in house chip set Exynos 8890. Performance is just below 820 chipset but not by a huge margin. It just be like some 5-10% here and there.
6. Battery: Awesome. I have a low to medium usage. With almost half an hour of youtube. Almost throughout the day running on mobile data. 10-20 calls a day. Medium to heavy Whatsapp usage and half an hour game. Battery lasts between one or one and a half day which is very good for a flagship phone.
1. Heating up: The only issue I found while playing very high definition heavy video files like (.mkv). Or occasional heating while charging the device.
Conclusion: So the overall suggestion while buying this phone is that, if you have a huge valet, bang on and go for it. As it would really give you an upper hand over all the other device currently in the market. And my final rating would be 9/10.
Is anyone else having the issue of ads popping up at random? I hate this! When I bought the phone the dealer didn't say that would happen. Now ads pop up constantly during the day. Even when I am not using the phone.
hello guys, i need opinions about the battery, basically i use the most of web browsing, others (whatsapp and facebook) and video (youtube).
i need an opinion about how long will the battery last if lets say i use it in a ratio of 4hr:3hr:1hr for example, i know its to specific i only want to know a personal opinion for your experiences.
thanks a lot!