I bought it 6 months ago. On the positive side, the phone is not that big, has an excellent design, decent, not great, battery life. Takes good photos and videos, and the VR headset is a nice bonus, but a technology being developed. Now, even with 4GB of RAM, and the Snapdragon 820, Android is SLOW!, yes the phone feels sluggish. Even though there are apps to take advantage of the edge screen, it's mostly a gimmick. Last, even tough it's great to have this screen resolution (1440 x 2560 pixels), it's not adequate for the size of the screen. Most of the time you will find yourself having a hard time trying to click a link, or any option available. The microsd card option is nice, but it's located on the same slot of the SIM card, so you must be careful taking it out, because it can get corrupted, and you end up losing your data (photos, videos, music, docs, etc).
This design is the best and i love to see this design to the nxt yr s8 just make it more durable and make it more powerful just like how iphone performance is, its super fast and excellent in gaming to. I hope samsung wll improve its CPU and GPU for a heavy use and game
I was using Samsung before but I can't say it's bad ( but if we are iOS users so it's really hard to get use to android ) well iPhone have own grace and samasung have own ) but iPhone is really amazing ) we should know how to use and how to get use to ) after it's fun ) trust me ))
haris khan, 25 Sep 2016hello brothers...anyone tell me, what i do i buy or not S7 edge...i read opinions and i feel a... moreThis phone is SUPERB... Still better camera than iPhone 7, stunning display, beautiful design...You will not regret. Trust me :)
Whoever r confused to buy S7 edge or not, I hope below details helps -
I have used many Samsung flagship phones like S2, S3, Note, Note 2, S6 edge plus. Non Samsung flagship phones I have used r LG G Pro 2, HTC M8 and currently I am using S7 edge since last 2 months. From above all phones my favourite phone is s6 edge plus. It's design is simply superb and whoever likes bigger screen I can assure they will love the phone. I sold only because of limited 32 gb internal memory and non expandable. I then bought S7 edge. Below are my experiences -
1. Display is superb and a treat to watch movies and set your qhd wallpapers.
2. Camera is simply outstanding even in low light photography.
3. Phone hardly gets heated up that too due to third party app usage or while charging.
4. Battery back up is insanely awesome. Though it takes a longer time to charge as compares to s6 edge plus but then it lasts really really long and there is no doubt on it. With QHD display m sure no other phone on this earth would have better battery back up than this.
5. Loud speaker is single but gives good sound.
I don't play games so cannot comment on it.
7. I am no Samsung or Apple or any company fan boy since these companies do not give money to me to promote their product. So I do not fight like ppl do on social media that Apple is better n Others not and like wise others....
This is a fair user reviews as per my own experience.
hello brothers...anyone tell me, what i do i buy or not S7 edge...i read opinions and i feel afraid...suggest me what i do buy or not....
Hareesh44, 24 Sep 2016I bought it last week and found there is no samsung pay app on it. Iam in India and my model i... moreInstall antutu geekbench or cpu z or other apps which can display system property and look if cpu is exynos or snapdragon.
I am planning to buy s7edge PL give me correct suggestion and price and wat abt that 3d option
AnonD-586031, 23 Sep 2016i love my s7 edge! stunning graphics,supevv Ram management,battery life.i have the 32 gb and e... mores7 edge only support quick charge 2.0, its better to use the original charger so that not to stress your battery ":)