sarpe81, 11 May 2016Why do I have the feeling that you Don't own a S7 device? You're free to believe whatever the heck you want.
I own the S7 Edge, and yeah I'm suffering from some issues and if you are some kind of goddamn genius who knows everything about S7 Edge then why don't you just help me out?
Please , when is the 64gb s7edge going to be launched ?
Does anybody know ?
Vedha, 11 May 2016Go for galaxy s7 or s7 edge with snapdragon chipset and not the exynos one with mongoose processsor.its not like we have the choice of choosing either sd820 or exynos, its region dependent.
Yes you can import it but you will not get manufacturers warranty. Besides exynos variant performs superbly and even outperforms sd820 in several things as per the reviews.
SK, 11 May 2016S7 it's better phone..I disagree S7 is better than edge, its simple as S5, 6 no visual difference, but edge has no rival uptodate, its a class of its own in get up only. specs wise both are same, only ppi bit more but edge battery bigger. But prices are always problem, since launch they are going down day by day, which is sad. iphone instead over one year is fixed inspite of failure n sales.
Nughty arjun, 10 May 2016Hi guys, i confuse in , i purchase a which phone plzzz help me my dear frds, 😳Sa... moreGo for galaxy s7 or s7 edge with snapdragon chipset and not the exynos one with mongoose processsor.
Gido, 10 May 2016Hi guys please tell me which one to choose because I am confuse between S6 edge+ and S7 edge. S7 it's better phone..
Anonymous, 10 May 2016Cant believe how many problems this phone hasName them, please.
Eiji, 10 May 2016Hello, I have a question about skins for smartphones. Are those easy to remove? And can you pu... moreonce , but if you want to reapply it for the second time, you can but probably the sticky part wont be as good.
Hi guys please tell me which one to choose because I am confuse between S6 edge+ and S7 edge.
Hi guys, i confuse in , i purchase a which phone plzzz help me my dear frds,
😳Samsung S7 or😳 Apple 6s or😳 Blackberry Priv??? Which phone are good looking???? buy any one, plzzz sayy frds, no costly problem , i am capable for money, but Look are First thinking plzz dear , fast answer me Guys.....!!!
Hello, I have a question about skins for smartphones. Are those easy to remove? And can you put it back on your smartphone again? Or it's just for a single use.
Anonymous, 10 May 2016Cant believe how many problems this phone hasSamsung is a 3 month phone after that Samsung will shows its true colour!!1
After using my S7 edge for 8 days, I am really impressed with the beauty and the beast of the performance. Few thing I would like to share about my experience.....
1. Superb display
2. compact form factor for a 5.5 inch display.
3. Awesome battery life, never less than 5+ hours of screen on time and 2+ hours of talk time with all my mails and social media account synced.
4. Great performance & Ram management this time around
5. Awesome camera
6. IP 68 certified
7. Great Network reception
8. Optional dual sim and expandable memory card option is great compared to Previous years Galaxy s & Note series mobiles.
9. Fingerprint Sensor is faster and more accurate compared to s6.
1. WORST sound output via loud speaker. May be this is the only con I can say.
1. Even though built quality is great, it feels fragile due to its glass back and slippery nature.
2. Expensive at launch as always by Samsung. But I dont think price's are going to drop in next couple of months for Edge variant.
3. Missing take pics on 16:9 factor and also cannot crop the pics as I used to do on my S6 due to reduced mega pixel.
Overall S7 edge is the Best Galaxy mobile ever Only wishing SAMSUNG DELIVERS ALL FUTURE UPDATES ON TIME( atleast next 2 years at the max)
Some have scratches on their s7 edge home button. If you do can you tell if you treated it badly? Is it possible to cut a piece of screen guard to put it on the home button?