AnonD-585425, 16 Sep 2016There is a battery problem coming in my Samsung S7 Edge,as its battery back up is reducing day... moreI haven't had those issues, and most of those reports concern the note 7. The only known report concerning the s7 edge involved a construction workers; we don't know what was wrong with his phone and why it exploded.
There is a battery problem coming in my Samsung S7 Edge,as its battery back up is reducing day by day and handset also getting heated up frequently after every use or charging,second problem is coming with my rear camera flash as pics are coming of inferior quality as compared to without using flash as skin appears yellowish blackish using flash as everytime I have to adjust brightness for flash after every shot of single pic.This mobile phone should always be avoided while traveling by air,there is a news from UK as small boy received burn injuries during playing games on this handset as battery exploded.I think that this is a total wastage of my hard-earned money.
AnonD-585698, 16 Sep 2016Hi guys, I'm totally lost and I'd like you to help me. Next month, I'm going to change my HTC ... moreMy previous phone is Htc M8 and thats why i told u to go with S7 Edge.Now i m using this phone about 15 days.
It is the best phone in the world(Excluding iPhone 7)..
This phone is super fast and camera performance is too good..i suggest u to go with s7 edge.
AnonD-585698, 16 Sep 2016Hi guys, I'm totally lost and I'd like you to help me. Next month, I'm going to change my HTC ... moreIf you have small hands buy the XPERIA X or xz. Im using X for 2 months. Great phone excellent camera, performance, and battery life. Even though it has 2700 mah battery it lasts for two days with normal usage. Sony will not compromise in quality.
Hi guys, I'm totally lost and I'd like you to help me. Next month, I'm going to change my HTC One M8 for another smartphone but I don't know which one to choose. I'm actually hesitating between a lot of them like Samsung Galaxy S7 (or Edge), Sony Xperia Z5, Huawei P9 and Honor 8, Xiaomi Mi 5 (or S), Lenovo Zuk Z2 or the One Plus 3 or waiting for the next Nexus Pixel. Money isn't a problem. But I have small hands so I can't have a big/heavy smartphone and I play a lot with my smartphone. Thank you in advance for your help, have a nice day !
I cant understand the update policy from samsung it seems like they prefer carriers i check every day if the newst update for my s7 edge is availlble but it aint the s7 edge is an exellent device and samsung should first of all put priorty on the unlocked s7 edge instead of the carriers this update policy is not good at all
AnonD-585430, 15 Sep 2016I got the s7 edge as i upgraded from the htc one m8. What can i say, very fast phone with no l... moreim using a htc e8 right now, is it really worth the upgrade? the only thing im complaining about my htc is phone storage 16gb and very poor camera. but i think its still an okay phone. so it is worth it?
Who are you people even "threatening" when you say "fix it or i'll get a refund"? Lol, you really think Samsung's reading this and shaking in their boots?
I got the s7 edge as i upgraded from the htc one m8. What can i say, very fast phone with no lag, camera is amazing what can i say. It's design is amazing, what a beauty to look at and the curves, got to love those curves due to it being easy to hold . The edge screen is great with the app edge, uninstalled mobile go due to that. Most companies are making the phone slim as possible with rubbish battery life, Samsung did it right with 3600mah battery, that is great by making it a bit thicker than s6 edge, i do use my phone a lot during the day around 3 hours of video, 1 hrs of apps and games and when i come home. I am around 55% to 65%, that's what i call a battery. I got a fast wireless charging dock on my desk when i come home, it charges extremely fast and they are not joking with the fast charge. If i forget to charge my phone at night. In 1 1/2 hrs its completely charged as it takes me 1hr to get change for work, its enough for the whole day. I did receive the Samsung gear vr , tv shows, films are now in a cinema screen which is amazing! I do miss the dual speakers from the htc as the samsung only has a speaker on the bottom, i heard there was a mod to activate the speaker on the front, hope i can. I wish i could use the adoptable storage but the 32gb storage it enough, got nothing else to say but a 5/5 phone.
My friends s7 edge had battery/lag problems, he reset the phone and now its fine. If anyone has these issues, just reset the phone.
Seriously itz an amazing machine,stunning amoled screen,camera,battery incase of both charging and backup,clear and improved touchwiz UI,premium design.... i dont know whatz wrong with other s7e users..did them using a clone model... i think so
Gyz itz an affordable device
AnonD-585373, 15 Sep 2016Finally someone that agrees. 90% of what samsung said were lies. The other 10% is the SD card ... moreI belive your are talking about your expert opinion as Iphone user what you are right now because you don't use Samsung any more.
AnonD-585373, 15 Sep 2016My battery on the galaxy s7 edge doesn't last that long. It dies with in 3 to 6 hoursYour battery is the problem. Go to service, or will explode.
AnonD-583735, 11 Sep 2016yeah sure best phone ever is made out of 90% lies and 10% diversionFinally someone that agrees. 90% of what samsung said were lies. The other 10% is the SD card and the glossy finish. The battery definitely does not hold power for 256 hours and I don't dare try the waterproofing on the phone. No refunds on water damaged phones but yet the phone is "water resistant, best clear sounding audio, same screen brightness as the s6 and better battery performance" to be honest the s6 edge should have came out this year and the s7 edge should have been last year's model. This is not a good phone to use for heavy work. Every app starts crashing, gmail says sign in failed 2 notifications everyou few minutes, chrome won't load gmail, Google wont load gmail, you have to download a 3rd party app with alot of adds. The data works in less than half the places I go and it's not the service. Same service for 3 years with the galaxy s5, s6e, and now this stupid s7e. The wallpapers got boring after the first week because they were not worth a hell, sone times you receive phone calls sometimes it never rings, same for notifications other than gmail constantly telling you sign in failed. Pictures are not what they were made out to be, colors are off, night mode on s7e doesn't take pics any better than the s6e did on switched to 9mega pixels under camera, gallery force closes quick shoot camera doesn't work as quick shoot camera and was having performance issues with 4G, 3G, 2G, 1T, 2T and the no data circle line disappearing and having no data at all until I fixed it myself. If you see this Samsung you need to do 1 of 2 things, fix the performance or refund my money back. I'm tires of not having a real phone over a toy thatstore a phone when it wants to be.
AnonD-558026, 14 Sep 2016After testing both Lg G5 It's way better!LG G5 was my second choice. I wish I would have bought it instead. My friends LG G5 works better and faster than my galaxy s7 edge and I love the 360° wallpaper on the G5. Way cheaper to and good reviews on performance. Samsung sucks this year. Quality design over Performance. Seems to be a normal thing for samsung smart phones lately.
While charging new s7 edge,its back panel got overheated within 9 minutes.it was showing fast charging,not to take chance of explode of battery,removed charger immediately...can any one explain the reason why....?????????
My battery on the galaxy s7 edge doesn't last that long. It dies with in 3 to 6 hours
AnonD-579965, 15 Sep 2016Hey guys! I want to buy s7 edge without accidental coverage. Can some one tell me about the pr... moreIf I were you I would wait for the note 7 to be released again or go with a different phone. It's more headaches than the phones worth. I miss the galaxy s6e now. The Galaxy s7e is a peice of shit.
AnonD-585274, 15 Sep 2016Does it work or any issue while playingYeah I had to delete pokemon Go. It made the performance worse.
Please fix these issues or I will be getting a refund. This phone was made out to be the best phone on the market. Don't lie to your customer's, do something about it. Samsung problem is they are focusing on design over quality. Yes, the design is the best out of all phones but the perforomance is worse than the Galaxy S3, S4, S5, and S6E. Was going to trade my phone in for the galaxy note 7. I called best buy first luckily and they said Samsung recalled them. FIX THE GALAXY S7 EDGE OR I WON'T BE GETTING THE GALAXY S8.