bunny, 20 May 2017My phone very slow charging .....s8 plus As far as I'm aware and from what I have read on other forums, this is quite normal. I'm led to believe that the phone will not 'fast charge if the phone is in use, so if you are like me and pick your phone up to have a wee browse or whatever, this will have an impact on the length of time the battery takes to charge!
Also note that the battery in your S8 Plus is possibly larger in capacity to the phone you used before taking ownership of your new S8 Plus. So now the charging time is a bit longer than you were used to on your last phone, because the capacity of the S8 Plus is bigger (3500) and as a result will take longer to charge.
You could also have a faulty battery though!
so base on the test on s8 or s8 plus ..should i buy s8 or s8 plus or one plus3t ? for now im using vivo v5 & oppo r9s
I am from India I too owned S8+. the same problem I too encounter that Sim tray is not fit into the phone properly. it is very very tough to take out and insert. I have fear that it may break at anytime. I have a doubt about Samsung flagship S8+ build qualityÂ… Samsung has give us proper solution. because in India its cost 65,000/-.Its higher than other region like US, UAE and so onÂ… it is simple or easy spend on S8+ with faultyÂ…
If Anyone think S8 Plus have Worst Battery life more than S7 edge, No.. S8 Plus have better Battery life More than S7 edge..
Excellent Phone with Stunning look... Read the News paper THE HINDU dated 20 May 2017.to know more about S8 Plus
Rett, 19 May 2017The S8+ is the worst phone ever made by a human... if it WAS made by a human. I say that becau... moreVery biased, unhelpful review.... lots of things you have pointed out are not true.
Videos for example - tap change ratio (it is in hidden menu bar) and boom video on full screen.
Please refrain form personal 'anger' in future when reviewing products....
there is a Korean unlocked version that has 128 gigs internal 6 gigs of ram why is it not listed here?
Rett, 19 May 2017The S8+ is the worst phone ever made by a human... if it WAS made by a human. I say that becau... moreHey pal are u got paid by any other brand to write such big negative reviews. Or ur not capable to buy such big pocket mobile. And ur removing ur frustration in this platform... hahaha... go pal and use nokia 3310...
Samsung is always best ... when any company launches any technology there are thousands of hours study behind it u should respect that at list...
Rett, 19 May 2017The S8+ is the worst phone ever made by a human... if it WAS made by a human. I say that becau... moreYeah yeah...but not all people have the same thoughts as you. If you don't like it, sell it. Buy another one that fits your needs.
The S8+ is the worst phone ever made by a human... if it WAS made by a human. I say that because a lot of the design choices on the S8+ seem like a logical but heartless computer program made them. Thus we have the phone design version of Good Idea, Bad Idea. For every possibly good idea they made, there is an opposite (but not always equal) terrible idea they had to make to accommodate it. Let's go over them.
1. Removing the physical home button - I, personally, think this is the dumbest idea in the history of design, but I do see WHY they did it; to make the screen bigger and remove another moving part. Fine. I could see getting used to it (pressure pushing on where home was does still go home... awkward but functional). However the dumb idea is that this was to make the screen bigger... but they didn't widen it to make up for the stretched length. This means that no video on Earth fits the resolution and as a result, all videos have black bars on the left and right in fullscreen, COMPLETELY negating the point of removing the home buttons. If Samsung thinks they can be trendsetting enough to make everyone on Earth accept their aspect ratio, they are in for a rude awakening.
2. The edge - Love it or hate it, the edge was an experiment to add more gestures to make better usability. This edge, however, is nothing more than in the way, and for a lot of people the novelty of the edge has worn off. Sure, some people like pinning their apps to it... but also most people don't have more than 40 apps and it's pretty easy to find them on the homescreens and swipe up menu. So, having said that, the curved edge makes videos look awful and makes typing a chore, especially one handed. It also makes the phone incredibly easy to drop... which leads me to my next point.
3. It looks nice - BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL. Is there a user alive that doesn't use a case, which completely blocks all aesthetics? As if anyone sane out there would NOT protect the most expensive phone on the market that is freshly released. Also, how about all of us that like function over form? We apparently are lesser life forms. Lastly, while I admit this is completely personal, I think sharp edges like on the Note series look far superior to the gradual curving ergonomic design.
4. This phone thinks you are dumb as a brick - I'll admit it can be really first world problem frustrating when you don't know how to do a simple task on a phone because it's a gesture or a button combo or an app you don't know because you can't possibly know. That's what instructions are for. When you start this phone, every function on it has a four page minimum unskippable instruction screen that walks you through it like you've never used a piece of technology in your life. Did you know a camera can take photos? Did you know that pinching zooms? Did you know how to scroll? WELL YOU DO NOW. Maybe there is a way to disable these as default, and maybe I'm a cynical person, but I can't help but think Samsung engineers hate their audience and enjoy putting this stuff in to make backhanded insults via instructions. OH C'MON YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT.
5. The speaker on my Nokia StarTac sounds better than his - Whether it is watching media or using the phone on speaker, the tiny little mono speaker which is terribly placed for right hand people sounds like garbage. If you are right handed, or ambidexterous, you most likely hold the phone in your left hand and type with your right. This means your pinky goes under the phone which is the most natural way to hold it. Congratulations, you just covered the speaker. Better learn to not support your phone properly and get freaking used to it. Even when uncovered, the volume is unimpressive and the sound quality is barely above a PC speaker. Maybe they expect most people to use bluetooth speakers these days, but we shouldn't have to. Even worse, in all the thousands of reviews of this phone ooohing and aaahing over the beautiful screen, no one, and I mean no one has mentioned how terrible and cheap the speaker is. I've heard better sound quality from Fischer Price toys for toddlers. Even worse than how it sounds is just how... odd speaker is. It is tough to describe, but it sounds like the other person is in the room next to you... under government protection with voice alteration. It took me a while to even accept I was talking to the person I actually called.
So, yeah, I could go on, but I'm too busy crying over how I have to pay the balance on this phone that I wish I could chuck into a dumpster. If only I didn't drop my Note 4 so many times...
rtsbala, 18 May 2017Anyone facing issues with USB C port asking you to connect the charger properly or the "Slow c... moreIt happened to me with my S8+. Cable was not plugged in correctly. Plug out, plug in again and problem solved
Well the critics blasted the "bad placement of the fingerprint scanner! ....... blown out of all proportion, seriously it isn't the biggest problem facing the world today!
Magnificent phone, oozing with class, let's all hold hands and rejoice in the power, let it forever guide and engulf us.