Mohsen85, 20 Apr 2017It's for a few years one of the best setsXz premium
I cant say Im impressed. I have an s7 and after twelve months the battery is just crap. Now the s8 has a bigger screen and same size battery. Still no decent sounding speaker for a premium phone. And yep their easier in the hand but only because their going taller so your getting less side real estate to view and with the edges that takes even more away. Stop focusing on prettiness and more function and longevity.
I was going through the comments as I regularly do. Here are some points I want to clarify to everyone in the forum. If you don't believe me, you can go and do some homework on the topics.
1. Anonymous said, "resolution of screen is set low by default I guess on purpose to save battery and as soon as you enable high resolution a warning pops up about higher battery usage" - well, almost every phone that are updated to Nougat or coming with Nougat (specially those which have QHD resolution), can change screen resolution by Android default. And those who can change, are set to FHD by default. Check LG G6 if you don't believe me. Even that came with the FHD resolution by default and shows the battery usage warning if you want to upgrade the resolution to QHD.
2. Peteraven said, "i bought galaxy A3 after one year screen start to flicking. After these experiences with samsung phones I tell you that I will never own a Samsung product anymore" - If you compare a flagship with a mid range phone, that's a pity. Because you have no idea about any phone and you are just babbling. I can get you below 100USD Android phones (definitely Chinese made), they will be good in the shop, but as soon as you start to put a few apps inside, they will slow down, lose their performance as they don't have neither the RAM, ROM nor the processing power. You can't really compare it with high end flagships, can you? SA3 is a mid range phone at best. And I've used Samsung mid rangers, believe me, they are more crappy than those Chinese phones.
3. LoL said, "Seriously some of smartphone already come out with 6000mAh in cheaper price. Android this day all about battery life" - Please show me a flagship that has thin waist and a battery like 6000mAh. Flagships are more like show off and they seldom go beyond 3500mAh. Only a few of them is on the 4000mAh mark. I have a phone that has 6500mAh, but it's a basic phone and it stays STRAIGHT TWO MONTHS without charging. If battery life is all you care, go for basic phones. And please, don't come and tell me about RAM. iPhone has 2GB RAM but runs fast. It's all about RAM management. The phones that has more RAM, usually is unable to manage the RAM. It's the fault in the coding of that particular company IT department.
4. Mohsen85 said, "Only xperia xz premium 6544 geekbench 4k hdr Speaker stereo Camera 960 f Better price High build quality" - Well, I honor your choice. But why Xperia XZ didn't win my choice are as follows: Same old bulky box design (my 5 year old Xperia ZL has the same looks, only plasticy instead of glassy). XZ uses the 4K screen ONLY WHEN a 4K content is viewed in the video. Else, it uses the display as same 2K (AKA QHD) as other flagship phones. 960fps is a superb function, no doubt. But it is "a bit more like hit and miss" (quoted from Android Authority in YouTube). If you fail to push the button on the right time (human timing error), then the 1/16 second 960fps SlowMo is not going to serve your purpose. If it would record at least 5sec SlowMo, I would DEFINITELY go for XZ this year, no matter how boring the same-old-same-old design looks. But that is NOT the case in reality. But if someone likes it, then it IS a good phone. Heck, there are people who loves iPhone (without the headphone jack and wireless charging in this future age). But I honor their choice. It's just not for me (and some other people, we are basically stupidly, deeply, madly in love with Samsung, right?), but a lot of people likes what I like. Sometimes the mass can be wrong as well.
5. Hephaestus8 said, "Its not even in the market yet isnt it. I heard it will release around June" - No, you're wrong. SGS8 & SGS8+ is going to be on shelves tomorrow (April 21, 2017) worldwide, specially in USA & Korea. In Bangladesh we will get it on May 8, 2017. And I wouldn't say XZ an obsolute phone. THAT has it's own market share as many people like many different things. Just because it didn't serve my purpose shouldn't mean that it won't serve someone else's.
That's all for now. Ciao...
[deleted post]Its not even in the market yet isnt it. I heard it will release around June. I think better wait a couple more months you can get even better phone with better specs like iphone 8 or Note8 or Oneplus 5. At this point XZP is already obsolete.
Xperia XZs is far better than S8.... Go for Sony, unless wait 1yr after release of S8 it will be half in price..after all its Samsung got cheaper day by day.
Anonymous, 19 Apr 2017Xiaomi Mi 6 Launched and Ilthe design and fingerprint sensor is better than s8 according yo me.Except that it doesnt have ear jack and no sd slot. But if you can live without it why not.
Anonymous, 16 Apr 2017Such a big ugly phone, mono speakers, same crap camera from s7, no hdr10/uhd, lagwiz, 3000mah ... morea) What do you mean by "crap camera?" The S7/S7E's cameras were nothing short of amazing.
b) Some of those "gimmicks" can actually be useful.
c) Stereo speakers aren't really that special.
d) HDR10 and UHD are honestly unnecessary, and if you've been reading critic reviews, they say the Infinity display is the best out there.
e) Touchwiz is now Samsung Experience UI and is now completely overhauled. I mean completely overhauled. It is much smoother, intuitive, and much better designed. (tbh I still don't like custom OEM skins)
f) The Exynos 8895 and Snapdragon 835 are both built on a new really small process size, basically meaning they use much less power. Thus, a big battery backup isn't required.
Anyways, have a nice day :)
Best phone ever !!! Never seen such pretty phone. Just don't like black bars from videos. Not a lot of bloatware.
Anonymous, 17 Apr 2017Someone who knows better explain to me why it has a 12mp cameraLike what a lot of other people said, a higher megapixel count doesn't equal higher quality photos. There are many other things that also matter, such as the sensor size, aperture width, auto-focus abilities (like dual-pixel, laser, phase detection, that stuff), stabilization abilities (OIS, EIS, etc.) and more. Having only a high megapixel count but a low quality everything else means the camera is bad, not good. Having a balanced set of all of these attributes makes an overall much better camera. Anyways, have a nice day :)
Suhanoo, 19 Apr 2017"The Samsung Galaxy S8 is one of the most powerful phones we've ever tested, and anyone who do... moreTbh I'd just wait and see for about 2 months after launch whether or not there would be custom rom support soon, and then I'd make my decision.
got mine today, fantastic hardware, iris scanner works really well, but its still android, and that sucks, and will never be equal to IOS so i'am returning it
4gb ram only?
Seriously some of smartphone already come out with 6000mAh in cheaper price
Android this day all about battery life
Once u drop this phone the price for repair will cost you so fukin high
Jeet TechGuru, 19 Apr 2017S8 costs 57,000 INR and S8+ costs 64,000 INR and it comes with Wireless Charger if you preorde... moreIf wireless charger is just only 990 so pls bought it from amazon compare with origional samsung wireless charger bro. You will know which is best
Joselius, 18 Apr 2017Nothing weird about a samsung lover commenting on S8 page. You are the weird one being here if... moreHey just trying to make a living here. Terrible experience with a Samsung phone. But I tell you that, after this I had one previous before (that didn't had vibration ), really? Back in 2015. I had it for one week. Back to shop than i bought galaxy A3 after one year screen start to flicking. After these experiences with samsung phones I tell you that I will never own a Samsung product anymore.
Even my old huwaey I never had problems with it. (Yes is slow )but never had a hardware problem. I have a Samsung printer and that's it. After these I turned into a Samsung hater ; ).cheers.