[deleted post]I don't know why and ROFL and LOL - you are the same person pretending to be two different people. Your location tag is showing it. LOL. Haters are now threatened by S8 and it's fame and design and acceptance to people...
Gerald, 23 May 2017Here he his again Knows nothing accept from reading article's from the internet. My sister had... moreIt seemed to me that you are the one who knows nothing, but speaks based on articles. That is why you are banned in Apple forum. Tell me, what are you doing here actually?
FYI, I have used iPhone & one of my elder brothers used to love iPhone before Note 5.
The reason iOS is more popular in US than Android is because US has faster network, iOS can utilize the speed it has. Whereas in our country where 3G is very much new, what would you do with the speed? Isn't it like purchasing a Bugati & driving it to the office in the traffic everyday? What's the use of raw power if you can't use any?
Don't think inside the environment you are in. Try to broaden your knowledge. You'll see that there are many things to learn. Now-a-days people just start insulting anyone who knows better than them. Or is it an Apple trend?
BTW, all the skins you see out there, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi - everything, everyone uses custom ROM. Any skin above the Vanilla Android is Custom ROM. Just those manufacturers has their seal on it, that's it. Xiaomi has purchased a well known custom ROM and are running on their devices now. And most of the ROM manufacturers provide monthly security patches, so why will it be vulnerable? I have seen my cousin using custom ROMs, never had a security issue. Maybe because we don't deal drugs, nor we deal arms. We have nothing to hide, so nothing to fear. Stay away from crimes, you will find there is nothing to hide and will not have the fear of security issue anymore.
Is this phone too fragile cause glass even have corning gorilla 5
AnonD-657131, 23 May 2017This thing sucks, i want bigger bezels for better grip, no gimmicky edge, 18:9 ratio is a joke *gag*u can use with a protective case. this could give u a better grip
This thing sucks, i want bigger bezels for better grip, no gimmicky edge, 18:9 ratio is a joke *gag*
Any update about release of Refurbished Note-7 with 3200mAH Battery ??? Will it be released in Pakistan as well ?
AnonD-39079, 21 May 2017Apple makes only one or two flagship phones a year and nothing else and the OS is baked in the... moreHere he his again Knows nothing accept from reading article's from the internet. My sister had a iPhone 5 with iOS 10 and runs smoothly no problems at all. Samsung on the other hand after 2 years when you've spent £700 on a new device, they sort of give you the F__K you you've had your 2 years of updates as promised now pass me the
£££ over. At least apple gives the customers updates &"Security patches" how many times does Samsung give you a security patch. Why would anyone want a custom rom which leaves Thier security more vunrable.
In phone markets
Galaxy S8 killers are more and more again
Starting with" iPhone 7 plus , a speed champion", "SONY XZ premium, Camera champion with whopping 4k HDR display" and HTC U11 with squeezable features with DxO mark chart topper and......
Another fantasy is coming.........ONE plus 5 comfortably beat s S7 again in speed test even setting aside Xiomi Mi 6
AnonD-671461, 23 May 2017go for oneplus 5OP5 is the updated version of OP3T, which sure will fight harder against the flagships of 2017. But the things that were true for 3T are also true for 5. Despite being equipped with higher memory, RAM & battery, the previous models of this manufacturer has the history of unable to manage them properly. But finally OP5 has USB-C ver 3.1, which is a very good sign. I've heard that the fingerprint scanner is going to be one of the fastest in the market. But then again, it won't be as cheaper as 3T. But for many, it will be a damn good device.
Until and unless your name is CCYCHIN, you will be totally happy with this phone. Even iPhone couldn't give him satisfaction, that's why he is always trying to bash Android. Now he is after people's writings, complaining on how big or small it is. There is a saying, "grapes are sour." When you are unable to do good in something and if you see someone else is better than you at that, you get jealous. And he is FULL of it.
Others, take care. Ciao...
Anonymous, 22 May 2017But somehow s8 has a better lasting battery than iphone look at the videos on drain battery on... morelollll of course i am comparing note 5 with iphone 6s plus or 7 plus with 2750mah and 2900mah and not 6s with only 1800++ mah battery. Iphone with dual/quad core with 1080 screen battery is quite good (its 1080 screen is better than other 1080 screen may be because of retina display or wider color gamut)....apple is focusing its energy in os and apps to make sure it is very smoothhh....
If you wan buy s8 may be s8 plus is better option because of bigger battery 3600 and very cool feature such as iris scanner and facial recognition which is very good... For s8 when i hold it in store , it seems very small (just like 5inch phone), light and c..... but for s8 plus it seems better bigger , gorgeous and beautiful hahahaha...
Kishor, 22 May 2017No matter how you support Samsung it cannot even perform like one plus3t. I was a big fan of S... moreOP3T is a great phone, no doubt on that. But here are the things that differs it with S8:
1. 3T is a bit larger. The 3T has bigger footprint even though it has smaller screen size (5.5" vs 5.8"). For some people it doesn't matter (I know I don't mind a few mm shorter screen). But where S8 shines is that it has slimmer screen, which is a joy to hold. I've used phones like SGN4, which was a phablet and one of the thickest phones around. Using S8 feels great in the hand day to day basis. S8 fans, don't talk about the PPI, please. It really doesn't matter in real life. 90% of the people never even will use the full WQHD+ resolution in S8 than the FHD+.
2. S8 has IP68 rating whereas 3T has none. Maybe it is not important for many, but as I ride my bike regularly, I have the fear of rain pouring on my phone. The water resistance protects my device from going brick.
3. 3T has bigger base memory (64GB/128GB), whereas S8 has only 64GB. But it can be topped up with upto 256GB (theoretically 2TB, but it's not available yet) MicroSD Card. I have put a 200GB inside and still am quite happy with the performance. It didn't slow down, doesn't restart. Those who doesn't need extra memory, 3T is a better option for them.
4. Both the front camera and the rear camera is better than S8, theoretically, that is. Just the Mega Pixel isn't everything. Mega Pixel is the sensor size, how much pixels the sensor has to capture the picture. But the lens and picture processing is also important to get a great picture. The pictures of 3T is very much post-able in social media, where most of the people sees it in a phone's screen anyway. But comparing S8's & 3T's pictures side by side will show you the difference. S8 competes (DXOMarks Score 88) with PixelXL (DXOMarks Score 89) & HTC U11 (DXOMarks Score 90), whereas, 3T is nowhere to be seen in the list down to Score 80. Then again, who uses mobile pictures in a bigger screen now-a-days anyway? For actual photographers there are DSLRs.
5. The BT 5.0 is nothing to frown for if you don't have it. Yes, having it on board is fun. For example, I let my kid play game in the phone while the game sound comes through the device's speaker and I listen to the music through a BT speaker in the other room simultaneously. but living without it is very much possible.
6. The USB port could have been 3.1 or 3.2 in 3T, then it would have been faster in data transfer than the available 2.0 in 3T.
7. Even after the battery being larger than S8, 3T can deliver the same to S8, not higher (refer to the battery test of GSMA and other reviewers). It means, though the battery is larger in 3T (3400mAh vs 3000mAh), the battery management is not good enough to deliver a better result. Same goes for the RAM management.
Definitely OP3T is a great option to have a look at if you want to buy a phone in the near future. It is cheap, actually half the price of S8, it is good looking. But I have seen manufacturers like MicroMax, like Lava, like Vivo. They were in the market, but where are they now? I don't find their products in the shelves. This is the problem with the Chinese manufacturers. Those cheap models are good, they deliver you a lot more for the value of your money, but don't even serve you much after the sales. On the other hand, look at bigger manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, LG, Sony, Motorola etc. Maybe they delay to update, but have a look around and you will find a 3 year old Note 4 is getting updates, iPhone5 getting updates, Sony Xperia ZL (4 years old) getting updates.
It is not just the device we buy with the price, it is the service that we buy along with the device. Because (I don't know about others, but I can talk for myself) I use a phone for 3-4 years. If it can't serve me for that long, it's worthless to me.
Take care. Ciao...
AnonD-393112, 22 May 2017I have the phone for a month now and I know the battery, and you just are reading some rumors.... moreWell my s8 last 5hr on heavy usage is an very heavy and its only 3 weeks now. So can we exchange
Anonymous, 22 May 2017But somehow s8 has a better lasting battery than iphone look at the videos on drain battery on... moreactually I already reply to what name ? suhano? but due to his post is deleted by gsmarena so my reply is also deleted..... actually I mention battery compare is between 6s plus / 7plus with 2750 mah and 2900 mah battery and of course not talking about 6s with 1800mah battery... with only dual core (1080 screen but its 1080 screen is more beautiful than other 1080 may be because of retina display or wider color gamut??) but with smooth os and smooth gaming the battery is of course the winner ( cos fruit logo is focusing all energy on os and apps..) ...buy one to try and u will be surprise with its battery..... if still want to buy s8 please buy the plus version with larger battery 3600mah..... with cool feature like iris scanning and facial recognition....s8 plus also looks more cooll than s8 ... reason not sure... when I take the s8 in store in seems very small to me...
It will compete with the one plus 5 the newer version of one plus 3T. Both are good sets but samsung galaxy s8 definitely has a edge.
Eddie Enzenzo Jr., 22 May 2017This phone is the best phone so far No matter how you support Samsung it cannot even perform like one plus3t. I was a big fan of Samsung and have tried almost all brands but I cannot recommend anyone for any kind of Samsung brands. Useless brand ever available in market
ccychin, 22 May 2017haha stop bull shitting me no need to move my ass.... i am pretty sure the battery life is not... moreTo CCYCHIN:
I know someone with a Note 5 with serious battery problems. Even regular (not VOIP) telephone calls runs down the battery drastically...which surprised me because GSM calls barely uses any power especially if the signal reception is excellent. I didn't know Note 5 was plagued with battery issues until I read your comment.
I am very content with my S5 and see no need to upgrade. After 2 years 7 months, using the original battery that came with the phone, I am still able to get 5 hours on screen time. Browsing on Wi-Fi depletes a percent from my battery every five 5-7 minutes depending on what I'm doing. If the default browser is the only app open and I'm browsing Facebook I can get up to 10 minutes (possibly even 12) using Wi-Fi before the battery loses a percent. I don't know if I'm one of the lucky persons or the S5 battery is simply exceptional to still deliver good performance after nearly 3 years.
Charging is pretty much the same as it was from day one which indicates the battery is healthy. It takes 1hr. 55mins. to charge it from 0-100%, 1hr 15min. to charge it from 50-100% and a fully depleted battery reaches 85% of charge after 1 hour (it use to be 71% with Lollipop then jumped to 85% after upgrading the OS to Marshmallow).
Another thing to note is that my S5 doesn't get hot when charging. A tad bit warm but nowhere near hot like what I hear about other S5 and other Samsung models. For the record I have the G900H which is the Exynos version so maybe that makes a difference where heat is concerned. Does the S8 Exynos or Snapdragon version gets hot while charging?
Can somebody please try those three charging methods with their S8 and tell me the difference in charging times compared to the S5. How long does it take to charge the S8 from 0-100%, 50-100% and how much charge does a fully depleted S8 battery reaches after 1 hour of charging. I do like the S8 and may end up getting it one of these fine days.