Jimha, 07 Nov 2018Help.... Does s8 have a battery hitting problem? I was planning to buy s8 or xz1... Which one ... moreDon't buy the XZ1, it has good battery life but poor camera which doesn't justify its price. I switched to the S8 after the XZ1 and no regrets at all. This phone is simply awesome with no overheating issues.
Does anybody know if the S8 will be getting Android 9 (Pie).
Would really like to try the new OneUI from Samsung.
Jimha, 07 Nov 2018Help.... Does s8 have a battery hitting problem? I was planning to buy s8 or xz1... Which one ... moreNot sure what you mean about 'hitting', if you mean heating issues I have never had heating issues.
Go for the S8. Although I believe Sony makes great phones the S8 has been a flawless device.
Help.... Does s8 have a battery hitting problem? I was planning to buy s8 or xz1... Which one you think i should buy...that has no battery hitting problem...
dentist, 06 Nov 2018if u need good camera iphone is betterWhat?? Iphone has better camera than S8?? Dude you haven't used the S8.
Frank, 06 Nov 2018I actually have both. I will go hands down OP6 or OP6T if possible. The only difference is the... moreThanks a bunch man, really appreciate it.
I don't use NFC at all, so I don't really care if it's available or not.
My main concern is about the glass sandwich, I do drop my phone from time to time but since the current one is metal and plastic it doesn't really get damaged. But I'm afraid if I drop OP6 it's probably gonna break in no time. Plus I'm a person who doesn't really want to put his phone in a case. Have you dropped yours yet?
Could've went with OP6T but the lack of 3.5mm jack has got me extremely skeptical. Also the review on this site says that a serious problem with OP6 is overheating. Have you endured anything like that till now?
I'm someone who keeps his phone for at least 2-3 years, so I wouldn't wanna change it before that.
Would really appreciate your response.
please friends can u help me in selection of mobile, much confuse which mobile i should buy
iphone 6, samsung s7, or j6,8 or a6,8.? i need good camera and spead. my range is 1000aed. please reply me, thanks
drake parker, 05 Nov 2018Should I go for s8 or OP6?
I'm kinda leaving towards the latter due to its almost stock andro... moreI actually have both. I will go hands down OP6 or OP6T if possible. The only difference is the expanded storage on the OP6T, so if you need to expand the storate go OP6.
1. Cleaner andriod install, S8 has Samsung bloat ware and most of it you can't get rid of.
2. Battery Life, the battery is bigger on both and since there is no bloatware you will find that the OP6 last longer. I find myself recharging the S8 around 3 pm daily.
3. The screen is slightly bigger on the OP6, if you are like me and consume media on the phone (movies, TV, youtube, Netflix), having the OP6 is better. After I got the OP6 I got rid of my tablet while I travel.
4. Price, even when the S8 is currently slightly cheaper, you get a lot more with OP6T right now. Hey if you need to save some money the OP6 is the same price as an S8.
1. I find it hard to find covers and protectors for the OP6, but you can always order online.
2. The speaker is slightly quitter on the OP6. I just say that because it is, not to the point that it will create a problem, but it is. I normally use Bluetooth devices so it is the same for me.
3. Samsung pay, this will work with a LOT of terminals and with the OP6 only NFC terminals will work. The difference is NOT that much, and depending on where you shop it can create a problem. You can always work around this by pairing your OP6 with a Samsung Gear3.
So unless you need more than 128gb storage I will go with the OP6.
Should I go for s8 or OP6?
I'm kinda leaving towards the latter due to its almost stock android UI.
Toby, 04 Nov 2018I'm also having same problem. The screen glass for my S8 hasn't been working out. It's freezin... moreGo for the normal film which covers the entire screen instead of tempered glass as it protects the screen from scratches and typing becomes more easy.
Star-Lord.be, 04 Nov 2018Well I have the s8 for 6 months now and I used every single screen protector that I could find... moreHmmmm, as I'm talking to you now, the screen guard I bought days ago, not only that it's freezing my key pad, it cracks has cracked on its own.
I used S4 for about 2years with the same screen guard, it never cracked once.
Toby, 04 Nov 2018Hello friends, I'm using Samsung Galaxy S8 and really enjoying. The only problem I'm facing is... moreWell I have the s8 for 6 months now and I used every single screen protector that I could find. But none lasted more than a week. So ditched the tought I needed one and I just use a spigen case ( Spigen Rugged Armor Extra Samsung Galaxy S8 Back Cover) without any protection on the glass. Zero scratches for the moment, just make sure it is always the only thing in that pocket or you are looking for trouble (and scratches).
Toby, 04 Nov 2018Hello friends, I'm using Samsung Galaxy S8 and really enjoying. The only problem I'm facing is... moreIt's also affecting the selfie camera, making the photos become blur and the face detection sensor
Sam799, 31 Oct 2018It's really hard to find a tempered glass for the S8 but I was fortunate to get one for $12 a... moreI'm also having same problem. The screen glass for my S8 hasn't been working out. It's freezing the key pad. It's reduces the quality of the selfie photo and face detection sensor.
In fact I am considering using the phone without a screen guard because it has not been working well on my S8 device