Anonymous , 22 Jun 2018Lol..a troll..that too from HTC! You do realise your comment is capable of lowering the IQ of... moreI have no problem to confirm that after some more days using S9 its massive dissapointment. Battery is nowhere near to what you can read from review. I litterally have to charge it 2 times per day and im just doing emails and few hours of calls. Worse news is that i have battery save mode on 24/7. Wondering if i get 5 hours out of it in normal mode and max resolution.
Curved screen edges are not responsive and you really cant press on links or × to close ads for example.
I feel i am not getting objective info from reviews. Likely because the more free stuff companies throw to rewiewers the better it will be...
hi, please suggest how can I shoot photos in kb. 1+ series giving good quality picture in less than 500 kb. but Samsung take minimum 2 mb in lower resolution . is there any setting will be there .. for shooting pictures in kb's
mohammad, 14 Jun 2018razor and apple are both great in iranapple?
dear friend apples price in iran is Terrible and appstor in iran isn`t available because we are in sanction!
and the other brands in iran don`t have official sales representative except huawei and samsung!
CableGuy, 18 Jun 2018Before you buy one consider these arguments where some are some minor and samsung app related.... moreLol..a troll..that too from HTC! You do realise your comment is capable of lowering the IQ of all those who visit this page for reference. Think very hard before you open your mouth next time
Samsung knows what's up! Headphone jack, 1440p OLED Display, SD Card slot, FM Radio! Nice!
I think with all these features and price tag, i think this is the most decent and practical option.
CableGuy, 18 Jun 2018Before you buy one consider these arguments where some are some minor and samsung app related.... moreSo which phone in your opinion has a better display. Also regarding battery life there are settings for battery saving. All your other complaints are just nit-picking.
I still think this is the best looking phone on the market. Hard to beat.
memes are cool, 18 Jun 2018does this phone overheat ?I have a S9 from some time now and it does not overheat at all. Even on fast charge it is cool.
CableGuy, 18 Jun 2018Before you buy one consider these arguments where some are some minor and samsung app related.... moreMost of your arguments are useless.
1) I have tried all display resolution settings and there is only little difference in battery usage (qhd+)
2) Screen looks best on paper, and so it is best in real life.
3) Galaxy S9 has one of the best camera. (At least Top3 flagship)
4) u can disable Bixby, if u don't like it. However I am using Bixby and it's nice.
5) U can call by simply swiping the contact name
6) Bugs which u mentioned in the Call app has been solved by the App update on Galaxy apps
Before you buy one consider these arguments where some are some minor and samsung app related.
1) Battery life is not so good as even endurance test shows. If you use max resolution then goes from hero to zero pretty fast.
2) If you believe you get nice bright display then i can argue with that. It might be good on paper but on real life its not so visible.
3) Getting camera on and make image is slow (compared to my experience with HTC)
4) Know issue is Bixby and its button. You cant use it for anything else and this is annoying.
5) Grabbing phone from flat surface is not so easy so needs time to get used to
6) Power button is bit too high so its rather uncomfortable to switch off screen.
7) If I open dialer then there is big useless blank space what should be used for recent calls for example.
8) To call i have to select number and then press again Â„callÂ“
9) CanÂ’t edit number before calling
10) On caller app you canÂ’t see phone number (if from contacts) only name
11) CanÂ’t swipe to switch between recent calls, contacts etc. Buttons to select these are placed as far top to make it difficult to reach with thumb.
12) If getting missed call and trying to call back then getting error as it doesnÂ’t put + for the country code and fails to call back
13) If entering codes need to press "OK" which is bit annoying
14) No Quickcharge 3.0
Compared to all phones from Iphones to S9 its pretty clear that HTC knows best how to do things. You get always best hardware and interface is just good. These guys have really gone into details where others just focus on quantity instead of quality.
scorpio, 14 Jun 2018Thanks and keep up your good advices. You are very generous with your advice and sharing your ... moreThanks for your kind comments, really appreciated. You keep up the good work too :)
., 13 Jun 2018:) good attitude. Great words. Respect.Thanks and keep up your good advices. You are very generous with your advice and sharing your knowledge. I like to learn from others who know what they are talking about....and also laugh with them......
., 12 Jun 2018Sorpio, I'm just relieved that you took what I said in the light hearted way it was intended. ... moreNo problems at all. You made me smile to myself when I read your comment. I am not easily offended and I do love some light hearted humour. People are too serious they need to learn to lighten up. Keep up the good natured stuff.
scorpio, 12 Jun 2018.......but most of all we love each other lol. Thank you for correcting me lol.Sorpio, I'm just relieved that you took what I said in the light hearted way it was intended. Good on Ya ),You did :) It was one of those moments that just after I posted, I thought to myself, Oh, I hope Scorpio takes what I've said in the right way :)