Just tried to clean the phone with gentle splash of water and now, unable to charge it because of Moisture detected error! An IP68 phone couldn't handle splash of water? Tried to use a q-tip, reboot, tried to charge with the phone off, etc. no luck. An S7 in the household with Nougat is exposed to the same gentle splash but 0 issues till date. Wow, just amazing. I have a 800$ paper weight now
Please Note that in New Samsung Device S9 OR S9 Plus have Same Issue Most of Comman Apps are not Playing Compatibly in Oreo 8.0 also Call Recording app Not Playing in this Version Kindly Check it and Solve it as Soon as Possible.
Thanks & Regards
It is loud for sure, but all treble and no bass, real pain for the ears...How come the new 100 euros Huawei Y6 sounds louder and better with only one speaker ?
May be they will come out with a mini version of the S9.
No I don't want to carry a giant phone with me.
Older phones used to be 4.5" and fit in your pocket. Now phones are 6" and won't fit or stick out of pockets....
i am a samsung fan. samsung's designs are excelent. curved screens are very good. and samsung's oled is the best display. bye bye old lcd. and samsung's customer support is good
Radhakrishnan , 20 Apr 2018Any call recorder application compatible for S9. Kindly post if any. ACR call recorder is the best, and almost compatible with all phonrs available in the market, except Huawei.
KeMy, 26 Apr 2018About to buy an S9, but worried about the call dropping problem..is it real or fake news ?I have an s8. No problems whatsoever. Great phone.
KeMy, 26 Apr 2018About to buy an S9, but worried about the call dropping problem..is it real or fake news ?If that is a problem go for the S8 in my opinion.
NAINA, 18 Apr 2018hi all recently bought this phone. very worst battery performance , before i used s6. i feel t... moreWondering how you were able to compare One Plus 6 (not released yet) and (released) S9. Battery life is bad but not that worse as stated. Exynos or Snapdragon, performance is actually much better than all generations.
About a month using the phone:
1) Design is finally ergonomic as compared to S8 but little heavy and not compact enough.
2) Feels snappier to use but occasional stutters still creep in.
3) Heats up with normal usage. Was never an issue on S7 or S8.
4) Battery life is average at best. 1 day backup is tricky now.
5) Camera and slow mo features are good.
6) Samsung UI feels unoptimised as battery drain, unusual heating, performance hiccups, Etc are spoilers.
7) Software update is slightly improved with regular security updates. (Just updated to April security patch, OS is still Oreo 8.0)
8) Haven't noticed or observed any call drops till date.
9) Hybrid slot tray is very flimsy. Easy to break unfortunately.
10) Screen is brighter than S8 and S7.
11) Overall a good all-rounder but falls a bit short of flagship status.
Just a better S8, nothing more. 7.5/10
About to buy an S9, but worried about the call dropping problem..is it real or fake news ?
Only small battery life is a huge problem ,s9 should have 4000mah battery
AnonD-560225, 25 Apr 2018Just get an S7 Edge and save a fortune.Honestly, am enjoying my new s7 edge. Someone is offering me s8+ in exchange, but am not sure am willing to let it go.
Samsung S9 is good but they have finished the infrared port which was really good as i used to control all devices which were operated by a remote. but now int the new mobile there is no infrared which is a draw back for people like me.
Radhakrishnan , 20 Apr 2018Any call recorder application compatible for S9. Kindly post if any. I do not know fo any call recorders but you could probably download a screen recorder and change the file for it to .m4a or .mp3 that way you do not have to watch it as a video