KeMy, 26 Apr 2018About to buy an S9, but worried about the call dropping problem..is it real or fake news ?If that is a problem go for the S8 in my opinion.
NAINA, 18 Apr 2018hi all recently bought this phone. very worst battery performance , before i used s6. i feel t... moreWondering how you were able to compare One Plus 6 (not released yet) and (released) S9. Battery life is bad but not that worse as stated. Exynos or Snapdragon, performance is actually much better than all generations.
About a month using the phone:
1) Design is finally ergonomic as compared to S8 but little heavy and not compact enough.
2) Feels snappier to use but occasional stutters still creep in.
3) Heats up with normal usage. Was never an issue on S7 or S8.
4) Battery life is average at best. 1 day backup is tricky now.
5) Camera and slow mo features are good.
6) Samsung UI feels unoptimised as battery drain, unusual heating, performance hiccups, Etc are spoilers.
7) Software update is slightly improved with regular security updates. (Just updated to April security patch, OS is still Oreo 8.0)
8) Haven't noticed or observed any call drops till date.
9) Hybrid slot tray is very flimsy. Easy to break unfortunately.
10) Screen is brighter than S8 and S7.
11) Overall a good all-rounder but falls a bit short of flagship status.
Just a better S8, nothing more. 7.5/10
About to buy an S9, but worried about the call dropping problem..is it real or fake news ?
Only small battery life is a huge problem ,s9 should have 4000mah battery
AnonD-560225, 25 Apr 2018Just get an S7 Edge and save a fortune.Honestly, am enjoying my new s7 edge. Someone is offering me s8+ in exchange, but am not sure am willing to let it go.
Samsung S9 is good but they have finished the infrared port which was really good as i used to control all devices which were operated by a remote. but now int the new mobile there is no infrared which is a draw back for people like me.
Radhakrishnan , 20 Apr 2018Any call recorder application compatible for S9. Kindly post if any. I do not know fo any call recorders but you could probably download a screen recorder and change the file for it to .m4a or .mp3 that way you do not have to watch it as a video
Galaxy galaxy, 28 Mar 2018Is this phone have bad battery life i want to knowvery bad
Radhakrishnan , 20 Apr 2018Any call recorder application compatible for S9. Kindly post if any. I m also looking for a call recorder for my exynos s9 plus.nowadays it is a must app for everyone.why samsung not realising this.almost other phones in market support call recorder in India.shame samsung..
Any call recorder application compatible for S9. Kindly post if any.
Anonymous, 19 Apr 2018so whats your conclusion, xz1c is still better aite ? i mean in term of battery lifeI don't know anything about Sony phones. I only know that I am totally satisfied with my s8. But everything is a compromise and each phone may excel in different fields. My priority was the appearance of the phone, quality of display and quality of the camera and powerful performance. I feel that in all these areas the s8 excels. the first thing that would stop me from buying a Sony is the out-dated appearance of the phone with its quite thick bezels. However what may appear beautiful or ugly to me may be the opposite to someone else. It is my opinion only.
scorpio, 18 Apr 2018In "Settings" the battery has 3 power saving modes - Off, Mid, and Max. Currently my settings ... moreso whats your conclusion, xz1c is still better aite ? i mean in term of battery life
990 euro? that's not the real price.
whay they add like 100-200 euro more then its real price?