Everything is superb in this phone, but I don't know why all the companies deliberately keep one thing or the other lacking.
I would seriously appreciate the following additions in such a nice handset:
1) We have now 1.5 Ghz QUAD core Snapdragon - Cortex A processors coming up now, so why stay outdated. Give us that processor.
2) 32 or 64Gb in-built memory should become a norm in such superb hi-end smart phones.
3) Externally accessible Hot-Swappable MicroSDHC card slot should also be a standard feature.
4) With such powerful processors & dedicated graphics chip FULL-HD 1080p video recording and playback should be the most viable option to be included.
5) Why cant you give atleast a good Autofocus 8 mpx primary and 2 mpx secondary camera with atleast a Dual-LED flash.
6) Needless to say a dedicated camera shutter button at the side is also a must. The volume keys on the left hand side can also function to zoom in or zoom out.
7) Last and most important of all - please please please give a 3000 mAh Li-Po battery to keep the juice running. It will just increase the thickness a bit more, but the designers can manage to give it a curved shape at the edges and make it look slimmer.
Nokia has been giving handsets with the thickness of Brickbats since many years and it was number 1 at that time inspite of it.
Samsung folks - listen, observe, learn, innovate, evolve, deliver the goods ahead of others and crush the competetion.
Samsung Galaxy S, Wave, Galaxy Tab - all these are great examples of your ingenuity, expertise, your desire to excel and become the supreme leader of the mobile world. Why limit yourself? go ahead and do your best. Become UNBEATABLE!
ak, 22 Jan 2011Se Arc is much better than this........galaxy s2 is gonna be much better than arc
Hi I have the samsung galaxy s it is an amazing phone what could be faster than that it has the super amoled screen which in my opinion is brialliant plays youtube videos perfectly and the design is very neat and compact I love my phone although I dony use it much as I have the sony ericsson x10
ak, 22 Jan 2011Se Arc is much better than this........Se Arc has no front camera..
[deleted post]The newer Galaxies are going to kick those phones ass's. And concidering those phones just came out or are going to come the Galaxies are amazing so Tmobile has some good phones. And until the first dual core phone came out the Sprint version of the Galaxy the Epic 4G was the most powerful best featured phone to date.
khuniz, 19 Jan 2011se xpera arc n n900 r already there t0 beat it. .i w0nt buy it. .HSDPA, 21 Mbps...no one has provided this much.. other than this phone..
is this realy samsung best 4g !?
Spec is to outdated, better go with motorola atrix 4g with dual core processor..
this phone is so last year - only 1GB ROM and 512 MB RAM, only 5MP camera, only 1GHZ processor, sub par resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, no superAMOLED plus screen,no HDMI, etc. It's so disappointing Tmobile seems to always manage to get the freaking sub par phones.
This would have been a dream phone last year
I wonder why anyone will get this phone with outdated specs when there are many much more advanced options.
Now I feel better.
Me, 21 Jan 2011iPhone design clone with Android on it. :)yes the screen is touchscreen so yes its an iphone copy.......lucky they didnt copy the antenna design :-)
some one tell me this phone or any other phone support hindi font. I want to buy phone for sending hindi emails.
3G HSDPA,(21)Mbps; HSUPA,(5.76)Mbps.
But,...WHERE is (power Led)-flash??. =(
khuniz, 19 Jan 2011se xpera arc n n900 r already there t0 beat it. .i w0nt buy it. .rofl don't kid yourself. those two are shit. dual cored > all!