hi guys anbody tell me how is the battery bakeup in network useage period
Please.. can anybody tell me hws its battery backup compared to moto e ..
AnonD-244942, 17 Jun 2014and why are you using my name?its nice and fantastic.
Hello I can't access my camera in my S Duos 2.
so can any one can help me, so that I can access my camera on my mobile.
When ever I access it, it show " camera failed "
please I request you all plz give me a solution for this.
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2014***First Dont compare this phone with High Range bcos its a upgrade to previous version Galaxy... morei think you copied this comment from a flipkart user:) :) share your hands on experience don't use others comment. anyway good copy paste work
jyotu, 17 Jun 2014Guys i want to buy this phone but my freind told me that the processor of this phone is not so... morePrevious version of S duos single core............
1. And this Samsung S duos 2 Dual core processor
2. Samsung S duos 2 battery good not best but better
than previous version.
3. Don't go for Nokia X because Nokia X not fully
***First Dont compare this phone with High Range bcos its a upgrade to previous version Galaxy S Duos s7562 *** A budget phone is different from High Range phone.
comparison it only with budget phone and the features and price quoted.
1. 4*inch TFT Display ( same as previous version )
2. WVGA 480*800 pixels resolution with 16M color depth ( same as previous version )
3. Dual Sim ( same as previous version )
4. Weight 118g ( previous version 120g )
5. Dual core 1.2 ghz cortex A9 ( previous version single core 1ghz with cortex A5 )
6. Android V4.2 jellybean ( previous Android v4 icecream sandwich )
7. Rear camera 5mp cmos and front 0.3p VGA ( same as previous )
8. Battery 1500mah ( same as previous version )
9. HD (720) Video Playback & Recording 30fps
10. GPU Videocore IV ( previous version its Adreno 200 )
11. Ram 768mb ( same as previous )
12. 4gb internal and Microsd upto 64 Gb ( Previous its 32 Gb )
13. Priced at 10k in Flipkart ( previous version 9k )
Finally The changes from previous version not much but plays a major part in performance as previous version has many drawbacks in performance :
1. Processor dual core 1.2 ghz cortex A9
2. Video recording 720p
3. Os Android v4.2 jellybean
4. Videocore IV GPU
5. Sdcard Upto 64Gb
and some little more
6. Ram must have been updated to 1gb but you dont need it since its dual core and you may not worry like before. 768mb is more than sufficient for moderate use with apps and games.
100% you wont have lag and worries compared to its previous version based on updated configurations.
Since the previous version s7562 had many drawbacks in terms of performance , lag , restart , battery down , and many other faults .... This version is just a rectification for those faults and a pretty Moderate update and a price tag that is optimized to capture market when compared to other range at similar configurations ...
When you search for a mobile at 10k at such configuration and i would suggest to go with Samsung Galaxy sDuos 2 s7582 and you can also update the Android version later.
Does not hang
No heating problem at all
Call clarity is good
Intetnet speed is fast
Vry good mobile Samsung :
AnonD-270352, 17 Jun 2014why u r using my name?and why are you using my name?
Guys i want to buy this phone but my freind told me that the processor of this phone is not so good...
and the battery is drowning very fastly..he told me to go for Nokia X...
help me guys...
i want your opinion guys...please..help me..
because i am from middle class family so i dnt want to waste my parents money...
samsung galaxy s duos 2 s7582
is the best powerfull quality mobile fro the best innternet management,,this is alaways better for handset regulation & communication