ranadeb, 20 May 2014Good phone..but poor battery lifeJust tell me any user of samsung duos 2 s7582 .. about its battery backup in details
Droid Ghost, 21 May 2014Shame, shame, shame... When talking waterproof Motorola was the first company that released th... moreif u do not have money to buy s duos 2 then buy moto e.....its not u'r job to push moto e over s duos 2...people know the difference...and who the hell are u to compare moto e with SGS 5...seriously u need a brain check up.
[deleted post]Shame, shame, shame... When talking waterproof Motorola was the first company that released the first Android phone water roof Moto Defy but went even far with the technology from inside and outside the the phone can't be damage when in contact with water.
Moto E isn't waterproof like SG5 but Moto E does better in the way you don't need to cover battery port or the audio one against the inside of the phone. Which makes the GS5 vulnerable to water if you deep the phone in the water without covering your ports. Although the GS5 from outside is a full waterproof phone but inside the circuits cannot resist against water but Moto E does but not for up to 30 minutes like a normal waterproof or in deep like 1m under water.
Still Motorola technology, P2i nano waterproof coating on both the inside and outside of the phone makes it water repellent and splash proof is different than the technology of GS5 or another waterproof phone like the Moto Defy.
For your information the Moto E, Moto G, Moto X and some range of the RAZR series are well protected against water(rain or splash) than the GS4 or the GNote 3 for example.
At this stage the Moto E does better than many other phones in the market at a lower price but protect better and receive a gift of gorilla glass 3 find on GS5 highly expensive than Moto E that is amazing.
Motorola play protection of your gadget while Samsung with Galaxy S Duos 2 don't care and give no gorilla glass at all or any other protection like waterproof with a lot missing features compare to the Moto E still charge you more money just for a front camera and auto focus option? And you people are still comparing the 2 phones? What a shame.
Anyway, with 95% hit on this website more popular than even the GS5, the Moto E rules and became the King of all budgets phones.
I know this hurt and make jealous but just get over it or find yourself one Moto E and enjoy the experience. Ha ha ha ha ha ha harrrrr!
SAMSUNG 4 LIFE, 20 May 2014My friend Sunil Shetty before you comment you should have this cheap moto e first that doenst ... moreif you are the real man just buy moto e and compare it directly.. wait in two more days i will get it mine
rimpy, 20 May 2014Samsung galaxy s duos 2 best phone no hang 720p play video hd game d day play Hi buddy i want to buy this phone but most of the people saying it hangs it is not a good phone etc. Please let me know should i buy this or not? please drop me a message on my email firstname.lastname@example.org i will be greateful to you thanks.
Arree bhaiiiyo.....samsung is samsung....those who are using motorola just once you guys keep galaxy s in ur pocket ....u will just feel d difference
Advantages of Duos 2 from moto e;
1. Duos 2 have a Led Flash which Moto e doesn't have
2. Duos 2 have Autofocus which moto e doesn't have
3. Duos 2 has front gear camera for 3G video calling and for Skype which moto e doesn't have
4. Duos 2 takes good picture at sunlight while moto e doesn't
5. Duos 2 battery can be replaced if damage which moto e battery cannot be removed when damage
6. Duos 2 card slot is up to 64Gb which moto e only has only card slot up to 32Gb only
7. Duos 2 has DLNA which moto e doesn't
8. Duos 2 has good voice call clarity which moto e has a poor voice call quality
9. Duos 2 design is much better comparing to the plain cheap moto design
My friend Sunil Shetty before you comment you should have this cheap moto e first that doenst have Led Flash and No Autofocus, No Secondary Camera, Poor Camera Quality Exposure in the Sunlight, Non Removable battery, Poor clarity voice call, No DLNA, Doesnt record 1024x720fps
In my view I still prefer S duos. Why? bc of its more reliability than Moto e.
sucker punch, 20 May 2014hello droid moto e... saw you're bashing to another website of samsung?... ever wonder why we ... moredude change your comment please.. because samsung phone needs lot of RAM for their inbuilt appss.. motorola use nexus style of stock rom so no more lags. and 1gb ram always far better than 768mb ram..
S7582 - The Best, 20 May 2014still, S DUOS 2 iz far better dan crap moto-goto......my friend posts 17 advantages over s duos 2 can you beat this by comparing s duos 2 with moto e ??????
S7582 - The Best, 20 May 2014ha ha ha...... all results on google shows the same what i had told....... you check it again... morethere is a difference between recording and playback you should understand that.
Motorola Moto E crash the Galaxy S Duos 2 in comparison.
1.The price for Moto E is Rs 6999 vs Galaxy S Duos 2 Rs 8674. For saving some cash Moto E win.
2. Moto E come with Android 4.4.2 the latest version Nexus like vs Galaxy S Duos 2 with 4.2 with Touchwiz.
3. Motorola best optimised Android more space from the 4GB internal memory and manage to save 2.2GB free vs Samsung with Touchwiz and many apps only save 1.8GB internal memory.
4. Moto E got 1GB Ram vs Galaxy S Duos 2 Got 768MB Ram.
5 . Moto E have 4.3 inch vs Galaxy S Duos 2 have 4.0 inch.
6. Moto E have 256ppi vs 233ppi from Galaxy S Duos 2.
7. Moto E have battery 2000mAH 24h vs 8h 1500mAH Galaxy S Duos 2.
8. Moto E got better build quality than Galaxy S Duos 2.
10. Moto E Gorilla Glass 3 same as Galaxy S5 but Galaxy S Duos 2 no gorilla glass.
11. Moto E got waterproof tech against rain or little amount of water vs Galaxy S Duos 2 nothing.
12. Moto E 9 colors battery covers different types.
13. Moto E will officially get the upcoming Android OS and officially announced while Galaxy S Duos 2 will not because the GS3 couldn't even get it.
14. Motorola Alarm app that send location, SMS or Emergency call in case you are in trouble.
15. Front speaker with loud sound vs back on Galaxy S Duos 2.
16. Better GPU Moto E plays High games without lags and take advantage of pure Android and 1GB Ram.
17. Very good for Android developers easy to hack or make changes.
Most popular budget and most wanted with 95% hit in GSMarena
Motorola to low at least the price remove the flash camera and the front camera.
Many hater think Moto E cannot play 720p video and 1080p but Moto E play it all throughout MX player.
Moto E doesn't win against the Galaxy S Duos 2 but crash with better overall specs and experience than Galaxy S Duos 2 while still Moto E cost significantly less than the Galaxy S Duos 2.
Who's the one can show 17 advantage the Galaxy S Duos 2 have against the Unbeatable value and technology the Moto E?
hello droid moto e... saw you're bashing to another website of samsung?... ever wonder why we still prefer buying duos 2 instead of your moto e?.. its because we can afford it... we dont need your battery with long life tho s duos can have it too... our gorilla glass?.. i'll tell that to his father wich is s4 hahaha... back to the point... why do you keep people pushing to buy motorola... dude why not face the reality that samsung is miles better than your moto e?... sorry to be rude... and another things... 1 gb ram is useless because moto e requires more permanent apps just to run its system compared to duos 2... so duos 2 still wins... oohhh and another is lets admit that you say it better even if it doesnt have a flash nor autofocus... ill ask you... is its camera too good to be boasted by you?... dude look thats why duos 2 price's too much than moto e is because of specs and appearance...
Sunil Shetty, 20 May 2014change your comment dude. moto e capable of playing 720p videos.. go and and search in google ... moreha ha ha......
all results on google shows the same what i had told....... you check it again...... lolzz......