anil, 02 Mar 2014my mobile heat some time when i used internet what can i do ........ plzzzz help me>my mobile heat some time when i used internet what can i do ........ plzzzz help me
Change the brightness of your display to 20% or lower. Protective casing can also increase heat of the phone.
Important note. Smartphones heat up when using 3G/4g(LTE). It's normal since the phone is actively sending and receiving signals. Also the CPU is actively working and most likely running at the fastest mode. My S Duos 2 heats up when browsing but not as much as my S3. All I do is just lower the brightness of the display. It doesn't get rid of the heat, it just lessens the heat. If the heat is unbearable, then you should bring it to the nearest samsung service center and have it looked. There could be something wrong with the hardware or software.
sonam, 02 Mar 2014is it a good phone or 768 mb ram is good?plg help before i buy.
....does it support gta or ... more>is it a good phone or 768 mb ram is good?plg help >before i buy.
>....does it support gta or other games that r of above >1 gb?
Don't buy this phone if you play a lot of games. There are better units for gaming belonging to this price range.
Can anyone suggest on below based on your usage ?
1. How long does battery last if I keep 3G internet switched on ?
2. how long does it last if I see movies with 3G internet on ?
3. How long does it last if I start a call with 3G internet
4. How long does it last if you use GPS switched on with 3G maps ?
5. Important: If I were to start audio recording using the default samsung app, how long does it work before battery expires.. can you please record 1 mins and check based on how much your battery reduces ?
I really doubt if the battery survives even 1 day... i.e. if I start from home, take calls of around 4-5 hours a day, use Internet of 2-3 hours etc.
Shekhar, 03 Mar 2014In 16 GB Memory Card, which clas (4, 6 or 10) should i go for and why? Please reply. Thanks in... moreAlways get the class 10 in any of your purchases of sdcard. Don't bother getting anything slower. Class 4 and 6 can sometimes cause your applications to hang up due to the slow access. Ignore vendors telling you 4 and 6 are fine. They WERE fine back then, but now apps are more demanding in speed and reliability.
This is my first post here. I would like to share my thoughts about this phone.
What I like
1. Dual Sim.
- Both sim support 3G and both are quad band.
- Both sims are "normal" in size.
- Both sims can receive calls & sms. Whenever you are in a call in any of the sim and you can be notified with an incoming call from the other sim. By default, this feature is not enabled in my phone. This feature might also inquire additional charges since what actually happens here is the call in the standby sim is being call forwarded to the other sim that is currently in a call.
2. GPS (A-GPS and GLONASS support)
- The GPS lock time for this phone is insanely fast compared to my galaxy S3 and my older phone the LG P690. The average coordinates acquisition for me is 5seconds. This will probably differ if you are being surrounded by tall buildings, cloudy skies or in thick forest.
What I wish this phone had
- Bigger battery capacity.
- 1Gb of RAM since most of the phones at the price range are already 1Gb.
- 4Gb of usable internal storage.
Overall, I am very happy with this phone. I don't play games in my phone.
If you play a lot of games in your smartphone, please don't buy this one. There are better gaming smartphones in this price range.
Can someone help in understanding if this phone support HD videos ?
Also, comparing with this and xolo q2000, which one is better ?
Please advise asap. I have to buy it soon.
not supporting to automatic call recorder
ram is only 717mb only
quit poor battery back up
In 16 GB Memory Card, which clas (4, 6 or 10) should i go for and why? Please reply. Thanks in advance.
I think there is a problem in tata's network for the last few months, u should try with another wifi device then u will get the right understanding.
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2014Hey frnds can you suggest which phone to buy? Sony xperia M or Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.sony xperia M was the beast
is it a good phone or 768 mb ram is good?plg help before i buy.
....does it support gta or other games that r of above 1 gb?
Delson, 01 Mar 2014Guys pls get me out of this problem. Am using Samsung galaxy s duos 2 n d problem is in my me... moreDownload Astro file manger & change ur crrptd file extension ......
try this one its work.....
Hy gys the phones is fully awwwwwwsm but i didn't like one thing abt dis fon whn i connect my(Tata Photon+) wifi it automatically disconnect n it still disconnect Till i can't go to settings when i go to settings then it connect but aftr 15 to20 mins it again disconnect is it my fon problem or my wifi problem
Plz someone help me is some one also hav wifi problem otherwisr i give it 5 stars ☆☆☆☆&#9734;
Very good phone. i bought this phone for 9900 on amazon. it is very faster than duos. it can play 1080p videos. i love its 'gps with glonass' technology. if you want to buy mobile for navigation samsung duos 2 is the best for that. it navigate you within a second. games can play superly. super phone
my mobile heat some time when i used internet what can i do ........ plzzzz help me
Hi Friends, when we are comparing this phone with samsung core phone, which phone has the good battery life .....?
i got my s duos 2 lastweek when i tried to use hotspot there is already a password.anybody incounterd like this..need help plss