Lags very often, Mobile Data sometimes turn off and On, Poor Battery Life... SAMSUNG Ypdate your Samsung Duos 2 by fixing this problems I wasted my money for this phone
battery very bad. backup will be 12h in standby mode n 3h in use work mode.
emergency network signal n real signal bith r same. no diffrence.
I am using this phone for around 1.5 years I hate samsung becoz when i buy this fon its price was 10500 and after 1 year it solds only for 6500 Now if i want to sale my phone i am unable to do anything Overall fon experience Fon is good it hangs much on 4.2.2 jb So i decide to install 5.0.2 lollipop rom on it and now it works very very well with totally new ui If u guys want to know that how to install it so you can facebook me at "Jayantsharma1000@gmail.com"
sri, 19 Jun 2015I am bought this phone battery is fault in 3 months. ( 12/06/14) and change the battery that's... morePlease leave that phone , Now any samsung phones has very bad software . So use lenovo & micromax.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 bad battery very very very bad, any sugestion regarding the same battery problem.
s.sameer s/o babu, 19 Jun 2015Nice phone but battery is pproblemThe phone and it's features are very good, comparing to other device it's a complete iPhone nd supporting the hd videos ...In short it's a listed phone in the series it remain new by its supportive os. . Nyc phone with affordable price.
I've had this phone since December last year. here are my views about it
1.the rear camera is actually good for a 5mp. especially in good lighting conditions. the pictures get a bit dull under low light but not a deal breaker.still good. The flash is rather powerful and is a good flashlight during a blackout video is good again under good lighting especially in the daytime but videos shot in low light environments are nothing to write home about. I wont go into the VGA front camera for obvious reasons.
2. The display is Decent. bright and has good viewing angles. colours are vivid. it also doesnt scratch easily. 233ppi doesnt give world class viewing experience but is good enough. the pixels can only be seen from upclose. text readability is decent.
3. performance is decent keeping in mind its specs. it isnt lightning fast but good enough. a few lags here and there will be expected if you demand too much of it running apps but generally a smooth experience.
4.build quality is good.the matte finish on the white version means there are no ugly fingeprint smudges.
5. call quality is good. the enhanced volume option during a call is even better meaning you dont struggle hearing the other party during a call.
6. the touchwiz media player is simple and good looking with an option of equaliser
7. the phone is relatively small.it fits comfortably in the hand but can be a bit slippery without a case.
8. browsing experience is good.pages load quickly and the pinch to zoom feature works smoothly esp with the touchwiz browser.
1.poor battery life. only 4-5 hours of heavy use
2. the display is abit on the smaller side at 4".
3 . mediocre vga front camera . useful only for video calling.
4. low ROM at only 4GB with only 1.9GB available to the user. this is remedied by provision of a micro sd card slot. Apps can be moved to the mem card but only partially and not all the apps.
a generally decent phone.average performance. for a samsung loyalist under a budget I would recommend it. if not, there are better offerings from other brands for the same price.
Shaheryar Faisal, 01 Apr 2014Can i play GTA SA in it???only gta 3 no gta sa no vice city
this phone is good but battery 50/55% switch off own without hanging great features I like it
I am facing battery problems in this phone.I am using this ph from Aug 2014.Since May my ph is getting switched off every now n then.battery will show 60-70 % charge but will switch off on its own. when u switch it on it will show very less battery like 1%-2% .Even after changing the battery the problem continues.
Other than battery issue this phone is ok.