guys negative comments are fakes they are sammy haters. if my s duos was crappy as they discribe i would have posted against it
but its the opposite and its all good. i use it for games, internet, music. call n text. and it never hangs and not slow. i also have a tablet which s duos performs equally.
i'm using this phone.... l dont think its too bad... its better than any other phone with the same price tag. i suggest, not to use dual sim in this phone.. use single sim. cool phone... enjoy ...:-)
Samsung duos is a very soso phone.
1. Does not allow file transfer to PC with windows XP. Connection possible only as MTP or Camera. And Kies is quite a bakwas piece of software.
2. Simply goes into a hang. I have had to remove whatsapp & other softwares. The phone dialer simply wouldnt come up till I removed the battery when the internet was high.
3. ICE CREAM Sandwhich is a disappointing implementation of Android. I have had a lot of problem with aspx websites through all browsers including firefox. I hate this OS.My earlier Android gingerbread OS was a beautful s/w.I loved it. ICS is really dumps.
1. Phone seems robust. It fell down a number of times and still works fine. I have banged it a number of times when it hangs , but it still works fine. I think the makers expected it.
2. Dual SIM implementation is good and very smooth and works fine. You can use SIM 1 for telephony and SIM2 for 3G.
3. DIsplay is good.
4. Battery implementation is fair. Last a whole day with a fair amount of telephony and internet.
I am getting increasingly getting skeptical with Android. Esp since Android Gingerbread was also fast as well as had no hangups opening aspx websites.
I am getting a little bored of the Samsung stereotype styling on its phones.
I have been complaing about absymally dismal implementation fo PC connectivity s/w with samsung phones right from BADA OS days. Samsung continues have too much faith in its KIES s/w which I find pathetic when compared to even the china mobiles. KIES only has only beauty and no substance and its presentation appears more as tough the manufacturer will decide how the USer should use PC connectivity.
This is the worst ever phone I have used in my life...hangs a lot and takes a lot of time even while entering the number on the dialer....
bisu.i want to buy s, 12 Sep 2013i want to buy this phone.is it the right choiceIt depends on you needs and expectations if you have more budget then picked core or grand.
mohd, 13 Sep 2013system gets hang too much i feel this is the worst phone i have ever usedUse Applications at a time, Also download apps wisely and take care of hardware and system.use moderately.
AnonD-185721, 13 Sep 2013it is ticked, but still doesnt work. I have tested with phone tester app and through system se... moreMaybe, to go to your nearest service center, perhaps your phone was virused.how old is your phone?
[deleted post]just use your phone moderately dude, Its not a high end andriod so dont expect and use too much.
I am using this mobile last one month.Its very slow.Don't buy this mobile
AnonD-18211, 14 Sep 2013Can this phone be updated to Jelly Bean? No, but if you want to make your phone faster, so download UC browser it will help u..
I am a huge fan of samsung and I had galaxy s1 and 2 and now i have s3 my sister have galaxy ace 2 , I used this phone a little and i was shocked from Samsung since it is the worst phone I have ever seen , very slow and hangs alot . wierd from sammy
the phn is good!!! i wont say this is da best phn in market at da moment.. bt if u look at da price dan its a good phn..
da phn is a bit slow,have been using it for 3months nw..didn't face ne major problem yet...