Hash-lk, 12 Aug 2013Yeah buddy! I completely agree with you.We can't just do hard works bcs this 4n isn't galaxy s4.Hey. Try Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. It rocks in specifications !!!. Really.
It does not have :
> Light sensor.
> 3G standby in both the SIM (you have to keep 3G mode. for one SIM and Dual mode for another) is not available.
> Only 1.8 GB out of 4 GB is available.
> No image and video stabilization.
> No USB on the go support.
After software updating my phone restarts at any time. is there any solution for this problem.
hey guyz i am using dis since 2 months and dis phone is not made for high end gamers
subway surfers does not runs so smooth as it runs so smooth in other phones
Armaan, 12 Aug 2013Very bad phone.. only TFT screen.. No amoled or gorilla glass.. Not HD recording.. VGA record... morePlease tell me hw v can turn on the notification light..coz whenever any message came i really ddnt get to knw abt it coz the led light dnt blink... I have searchd a lot but cudnt find any option fr it in setngs plzzz help me out
Hi Am using this handset.. its very good handset i love this mobile samsung galaxy s duos
very very bad phone ,, very very slow always leg .. If I try i willn`t buy it .. go to hell Samsung
AnonD-174775, 12 Aug 2013It's very very bad mobile,very lag, its internal memory is'nt enough to do anything, i bought ... moreim using s duos .i will say this is not good but average phone this is budget phone of jst 9000 advantage-it has good camera large screen front camera good flash android version ice cream sandwich music player and voice quality is superb big disadvantage- cant upgradable to jellybean version touch sensitivity is bad..very slow processor ...mobile speed is bad ...cant use dis mobile for gaming ics game like subway surfers temple run lags...its for average users
guys worst phone always lag while playing games adreno 200 and 1ghz processor with single core processor is big disadvantage....worst phone slow processor...even while opening contacts calling and displaying messages it takes time....dnt buy dis worst crap samsung model...feeling guilty after buying dis model .... after firmware updates also this phone always works slow ...samsung galaxy young 6310 of 9k is best even dat mobile has 1 ghz processor and 768 mb like s duos but game and apps work good in dat mobile
guys worst phone always lag while playing games adreno 200 and 1ghz processor worst phone slow processor...even while opening contacts calling and displaying messages it takes time....dnt buy dis worst crap samsung model...feeling guilty after buying dis model ....firmware updates
How to Install Jellybean 4.2 on Samsung Galaxy S Duos
Today, I am going to show you How to Install Jellybean 4.2 On Samsung Galaxy S Duos. Please check the below procedure to install it on your Smartphone.
1. Download Google Apps and Android 4.2.1 CM10 Custom Rom. Connect your Smartphone to your computer via USB Cable.
2. Simply copy the files which is downloaded on your computer/Laptop and paste them in the root directory of your memory card, which is present on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos and turn off your phone.
3. Now disconnect your Smartphone which is connected to your computer/Laptop, and click on recovery mode by pressing and holding volume button down. You need to take care of data wipe action by pressing home and power button.
4. Once you are done with the above procedure with full data clean opt, Flash Zip from SD card by touching the power button of your smartphone.
5. Now locate Android 4.2.1 ROM Zip file. Now by pressing power button validate and repeat the same action to install GAapps zip file on your smartphone.
6. Now when you locate press back option, your task must be of choosing for the system to restart so that the phone reboots and you can enjoy the new upgrade Android OS which is Android 4.2.1 CM10 JellyBean.
Note:- Before installing this update of Android you need to take care of simple steps like your phone must be rooted to installed with CWM recovery. Backup your phone and your memory card and enable USB debugging mode on your phone.