King of king , 11 May 2013Guyz whether i buy lumia 620 or galaxy s duos which is the best choice Go for lumia 620.. Dual core processor, 8gb internal, plays hd videos, with NFC, excellent display quality... Available at affordable price.. Moreovr changeable shells.. So no doubts.. U can easily switch to lumia..
i brought this in last month its good mobile phone in that range. till 13k u wont get as good as s duos. i got some roamers about battery backups.... but if u r good in technology then u ll learn how to overcome this problem ..
i have suggest some tips for good battery performance...
1. keep brightness low while at home, office and night
2. whenever necessary then n then use wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile internet otherwise disable it.
3. do not use animated or live wallpaper unnecessary,
4. keep unused apps in folder that may not get more battery
5. use ram cleaner 5 to 6 times in a day thet will clean ur ram memory as well as kill the tasks that are running behined.
if you know anything pls share
HORRIBLE phone ! cheap chinese model
1) Call drops / disconnects
2) Phone hangup / extremely slow
3) Poor battery
very gud i got confusion with canvas 2 but it is very worst in ram so i got this
Seif, 12 May 2013I have a question please, how much does the battery of this phone stay for normal use ?As a Samsong mobile galaxy s duos customer i have emabarrasing experience on this phone. it is just a funny phone not get all thing which samsung said.
King of king, 11 May 2013I am going to buy this mobile but i am confused to buy lumia 620 or galaxy s duosGo for Galaxy S Duos ... It is by all means better!
mit, 11 May 2013unable to incoming calls when net activated on samsung s duos. any option for this? Dual SIM Service: Select receive calls via other SIM card while using data service in SIM card setting.
kp, 11 May 2013hi ,how is this mobile,is there any other mobile in this range which is better than this No ... Not at all!
Themi, 12 May 2013Any one know code for checking samsung mobiles?
Codes for the Galaxy S Duos:
1. *#0*# [for checking hardware error]
2. *#12580*369# [for checking software and hardware info]
3. * #1234# [for checking software version of phone]
Seif, 12 May 2013I have a question please, how much does the battery of this phone stay for normal use ?Two days, if you use it as a phone. One day if you use Wi-Fi, GPRS, Internet, etc.
I have a question please, how much does the battery of this phone stay for normal use ?
kp, 11 May 2013hi ,how is this mobile,is there any other mobile in this range which is better than this karbaon titanium s5
Why did the price of the phone decreased so much in very little span of time from 18,000 to 12,500??
I was so shocked to know it...
Is the phone not good?