Deepu.J, 29 Apr 2013Guys !!! Plzz, any1 temme is de internet slow in dz moby. I heard mah frnd stating intrnet ... moreU take samsung galaxy s advance this is v high speed internet ... Bcz i m using it but my frnd also use samsun g s dues as u according samsung g s advance is beterfor u ...
Plzz, any1 temme is de internet slow in dz moby. I heard mah frnd stating intrnet is T00 SLOW...
I need to buy immediately.
Any 1 suggesting me via fb.com or gmail
Thanks in advance !!! >_< !!!
Gagan, 27 Apr 2013Yes, its dual active phone as I am using the same from last 4 Months!!!I m using this mobile last 3 months no problem
I am an iPhone 4s and Nokia e63 user,suddenly I have lost my Nokia phone,so I have decided to buy a new android phone. but I am little bit confused which one will be better for me between Samsung S Duos or Sony Xperia P?
Saran, 28 Apr 2013Is it possible to update android in s duos to jellybean
yes it is...
guzz is it possible to play hd games in this phone..and also how about its performance and is this phone having complaintss..pls reply
please help me
when i use my new Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 in any voice chat like in Viber or Vonage or even Icq i get very poor voice quality
i have already Samsung Galaxy y duos gt-s6102 put it have a very good voice quality on this programs
so why my new Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 is that bad voice quality
and please how to upgrade my new Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 to jelly bean
guys go for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 it is better than other mobile easy function , easy avalibale in shopes , service centers are there. good price ,and booming in market. connectvity also simple . i hate nokia bcz sysimban os .lots of berriers are there no sacrifice in cost. and verry bad thing in nokia slim mobile is not there , peoplewant light weight mobile, not a bulky.
How is the battery life? and is this phone upgradable to Jellybean? pls reply
AnonD-137505, 29 Apr 2013The key points where Samsung S DUOS is better are: 1. Excellent Camera, produces very nice re... moreThankyou very much for clearing so many doubts and giving tips to users. GSMarena hats off and keep it up.
The key points where Samsung S DUOS is better are:
1. Excellent Camera, produces very nice results
2. 4" TFT excellent display quality
3. 3G-324M Video Telephony through UMTS Network Carrier which is where SAMSUNG is always on top.
4. Global Qaudband frequency reception so that you can use the phone anywhere worldwide with any network carrier.
5. Great Bulit Quality. Samsung built this phone in harmony with SIII and S4 models and the design and material used is just perfect.
6. Availability of handset and accessories anywhere.
7. DUAL SIM capability with SmartActive is perfect.
The 2 shortcomings are:
1. It has old MSM7227A chipset which is clocked at the maximum possible frequency of 1Ghz and not capable of handling multitasking at this frequency. HTC Desire C is also having same chipset but HTC has clocked it at 600Mhz and the performance is nice. Just bear with the phone and keep clearing all the data that Your browser and play store App is using and disable all unnecessary application which are just not require to run in background. Also, keep clearing the cache memory either through Recovery mode or through application manager by checking most used applications.
2. Battery is weak (advantage is that it gets charged quickly). So keep charging every now and then whenever you get time( charging the Li-ion battery multiple times doesn't harm it at all), bump recharge(Charge to FULL keeping the phone switched off) once in a week. Purchase an extra battery in case you travel a lot.